Guest viewing is limited

AI The legendary Ai's massage in Shimbashi

Just heard that Ai will be away from the second of November until to the second of December so everyone who needs their backs cracked or muscles relaxed should plan their visits accordingly.

She doesn't know yet is she can get someone to keep the shop open during her absence. It might be even the place stays closed the whole month.

Yep. Confirmed as well she will be leaving 2 November to 2 December Shop will most likely be closed as her sister is having health issues and won't be available to keep the shop going while Ai is away. Any visits to her prior to her leaving on 2 November I'm sure will be greatly appreciated by her.

Spinal manipulation usually produces a “popping” or “cracking” sound similar to what occurs when you crack your knuckles. Both are due to a phenomenon called cavitation, which occurs when there is a sudden decrease in joint pressure brought on by the manipulation. That allows dissolved gasses in the joint fluid to be released into the joint itself. Chiropractors sometimes state that the noise means that something therapeutic has taken place. However, the noise has no health-related significance and does not indicate that anything has been realigned. It simply means that gas was allowed to escape under less pressure than normal. Knuckles do not “go back into place” when you crack them, and neither do spinal bones.

Spinal manipulation usually produces a “popping” or “cracking” sound similar to what occurs when you crack your knuckles. Both are due to a phenomenon called cavitation, which occurs when there is a sudden decrease in joint pressure brought on by the manipulation. That allows dissolved gasses in the joint fluid to be released into the joint itself. Chiropractors sometimes state that the noise means that something therapeutic has taken place. However, the noise has no health-related significance and does not indicate that anything has been realigned. It simply means that gas was allowed to escape under less pressure than normal. Knuckles do not “go back into place” when you crack them, and neither do spinal bones.

I am not saying this passage is right or wrong.... but as a friendly reminder, when you google, and cut and paste, you should reference the source.

FYI. Ai mention that a new young girl is in her shop now. Not sure of her skills but wanted to pass it on. (y)

Now as in the context of when? As of yesterday there is nobody permanent working there, sometimes when she is getting too busy someone from other shops comes to help out for a bit.

there was supposed to be a new girl ... Aya-chan IIRC ... young, wears glasses ... but I haven't seen her after she practiced on me (together w/ Yuki-chan, yeah 3P massage) ... she seems very new to giving massages

one of the girls that Ai-san calls in has very strong hands ... I like her style.

She mentioned to me this AM about the young girl. I’m sure she’s not permanent.

Yep, seems things are moving fast in Ai-land. She is now training a new girl to keep the shop open while she visits back home.

I was asked to tell everyone out there in the internet that the new girl is very cute. :D

Who knows maybe with this you may get a four hand massage. :rolleyes:

So Ai-chan messaged to remind me she is leaving next Monday and I was then forced by the code of honour to visit her today. :D

She told me the young girl she was planning keeping the shop open during her absence is not with the shop anymore, so barring a miracle the shop will stay closed for a full month. She will stay open the whole week before leaving, so even Sunday it will be business as unusual.

And a friendly reminder to the guy speaking accented Japanese coming after me. There is a doorbell for a purpose. The purpose is you push the doorbell and it makes a cute noise so Ai-chan knows there is someone in need of a great massage.

The idea is not to try to pull the door suddenly out of it's hinges making a sound similar as a SWAT team raiding the building. Let's just say it made Ai-chan jump into the air for over a metre releasing her massage grip (it's a beautiful one but not over a metre long) just at the perfectly wrong timing thus destroying a part of my session.

Though some part of the enjoyment was restored when I saw the look of disbelief, despair and pure apology in her face when she realised what just happened. Or not happened. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ai ~ http://www.spacerma.com/

Bit of a necrothreading, but I found myself with an hour to kill in Shimbashi tomorrow, went to look up Ai's shop to see if I could pop in between appointments, and the site appears to be offline - has she shuttered her business?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Bit of a necrothreading, but I found myself with an hour to kill in Shimbashi tomorrow, went to look up Ai's shop to see if I could pop in between appointments, and the site appears to be offline - has she shuttered her business?
The FB Page is still there... maybe give her a call. 03-3504-8393

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The FB Page is still there... maybe give her a call. 03-3504-8393

Gave her a call, she's still open for business, looks like she was unaware that her site was down.