Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I think i will finally try a soapland experience this summer. Can you recommend me a soapland for a first timer? Best would be with a reservation online. But walk in is also okay.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I think i will finally try a soapland experience this summer. Can you recommend me a soapland for a first timer? Best would be with a reservation online. But walk in is also okay.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Say no more, fam. Kaoru, Y-shirts. You’re welcome. 😎

Say no more, fam. Kaoru, Y-shirts. You’re welcome. 😎
Isn’t she still off for surgery or something? If she’s back I have to book too.

I’d also add Versailles if your budget permits. Very foreigner friendly and top providers, you won’t be disappointed. Just pricey.

A tip for booking online - most providers have a twitter where you can DM them to make a reservation. This is called a princess reservation (lol) and is really useful because it requires no Cityheaven account.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Isn’t she still off for surgery or something? If she’s back I have to book too.

I’d also add Versailles if your budget permits. Very foreigner friendly and top providers, you won’t be disappointed. Just pricey.

A tip for booking online - most providers have a twitter where you can DM them to make a reservation. This is called a princess reservation (lol) and is really useful because it requires no Cityheaven account.
She’s been back for a while I guess. DM her to make sure and make an appointment.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Hey someone knows about this Yoshiwara :
https://hisuino-yume.com/main/
Didn’t found it on the forum maybe one of you knows if it’s foreigner friendly.
That’s Jade Dream, around 95k per session afaik. Bit unclear to me what type of foreigners they allow and which ones not. Best way to find out is to DM the girl’s twitter and ask her, this way you can also make a reservation with her right away.

Asian and Indian foreigner's allowed.

Whiteys and blacks not allowed.
Did you confirm that with them? I was talking to a girl from Jade Dream on twitter and I only mentioned that I was a 外国人 but she never asked me what race I was (even though I am Indian, I dont have a profile picutre or anything indicating this).

That’s Jade Dream, around 95k per session afaik. Bit unclear to me what type of foreigners they allow and which ones not. Best way to find out is to DM the girl’s twitter and ask her, this way you can also make a reservation with her right away.
From what the girl told me, 95k for Gaijin, 85k for locals, but it drops to 65k if they present a std test within the last few weeks since its a NS shop.

Also, had a girl from La Vie En Rose take my reservation for the summer but another girl from the same shop says that its a Gaijin NG shop, so not sure if it'll pan out but I'm certainly going to try

Did you confirm that with them? I was talking to a girl from Jade Dream on twitter and I only mentioned that I was a 外国人 but she never asked me what race I was (even though I am Indian, I dont have a profile picutre or anything indicating this).
Can confirm that, me and @requiemmorrow entered +80% of all Yoshiwara shops a few weeks ago. Store mgr told us that.

mountain GIF

From what the girl told me, 95k for Gaijin, 85k for locals, but it drops to 65k if they present a std test within the last few weeks since its a NS shop.
My brother, I get my masala dosa checked every few months and I am almost certain no matter what they'll make me pay 95k with or without an STD test.
Getting NS from a girl there involves exactly how much she loves sex. I am quite certain a girl who opts not to cover you is going to be a sex machine.

Unfortunately the price of knowing that is steep...

My brother, I get masala dosa checked every few months and I am almost certain no matter what they'll make me pay 95k with or without an STD test.
Getting NS from a girl there involves exactly how much she loves sex. I am quite certain a girl who opts not to cover you is going to be a sex machine.

Unfortunately the price of knowing that is steep...
I should have clarified, the reduced fee is for Japanese only, any foreigner at that shop has to wear a condom and pay the 95k. Still considering it because I really like the girl but I have a few months to decide if I actually want to spend that much on one session when I could have much cheaper options elsewhere.

I should have clarified, the reduced fee is for Japanese only, any foreigner at that shop has to wear a condom and pay the 95k. Still considering it because I really like the girl but I have a few months to decide if I actually want to spend that much on one session when I could have much cheaper options elsewhere.
True. Knowing more Japanese opens you up to more babes as well.

True. Knowing more Japanese opens you up to more babes as well.
I hope my crappy Japanese between N5 and N4 level will open up some doors (it already has on LINE/Twitter) but I won't know until I'm in Japan in the summer (attending a language school for 3 months should also improve things on the tail end of my trip as well) . I can read so much better than talk because I still get nervous when speaking to native speakers.

Yeah, paying close to 100k is just very high risk, except if you don't care about money at all. If the girls is not really your type in real life or you don't click it is a lot of money lost.

For the same price you can have ~3 sessions at other places with a much higher probability of meeting a girl that checks all the right boxes for you 👍

Last edited:
Yeah, paying close to 100k is just very high risk, except if you don't care for money at all. If the girls is not really your type in real life or you don't click it is a lot of money lost.

For the same price you can have ~3 sessions at other places with a much higher probability of meeting a girl that checks all the right boxes for you 👍
Yeah I have a lot of savings but want to be responsible so I set a budget for my p4p in Japan for 3 months, not going over it but if I do decide to pull the trigger, that means that I'm losing out on 1-2 more sessions that I could have had and there are a few shops that seem very reasonably priced (Bijin, Yshirts, Cecil Plus) that I want to check out in addition to a few higher end ones I'm eyeing (Versailles, Moulin Rogue, Segretario). The reviews on this forum have helped out a lot and ideally, I'd have everything confirmed and planned before I step on the plane.

I hope my crappy Japanese between N5 and N4 level will open up some doors (it already has on LINE/Twitter) but I won't know until I'm in Japan in the summer (attending a language school for 3 months should also improve things on the tail end of my trip as well) . I can read so much better than talk because I still get nervous when speaking to native speakers.
Personally I’ve found that getting gaijin friendly non-English speaking p4p providers advanced my level and comfort in using the language more than anything else did. Not being able to use google or English as a crutch helped a lot plus the inevitable lulls or awkwardness in the conversation can be solved by making out or other sexy time. If I popped too fast and couldn’t get it up again, welp it might just turn into an expensive Japanese lesson with a naked lady lying next to me where I ask her about words and terms I wouldn’t have otherwise learned in a classroom setting because of inappropriateness, but in a soapy setting, completely appropriate. 😂😂