Tobita info, lobang(recommendation) and discussion

IMG_20240127_221957.jpg

IMG_20240127_222026.jpg

IMG_20240127_222137.jpg

IMG_20240127_222314.jpg

the first is the trip cards i had, as most girls are new girls(as i had said @ the last post before my trip that i planned to do) i din asked them as knowing them are new while chatting,
18 new girls out of 29.
feb, 1 trip coming, 5 days, minimum expectation 20, average 25, if very top form will hit 30 girls.

had a few having problem with my size, they as usually will reject doggy afraid i go all the way in , which i normally will do.
one was really struggle(in pain) that i stop 20min(30min course) ,yet it was very good to see her finally relieve., she really does all she can to stay on with her expression i can see.
those like my size will like doggy, 1 i had one girl with 4-5 visits always asked me if doggy whenever i asked her to start with front position when she was about to mount.
EMA is still typical Japanese girl thou she is mixed, 3-5 min i alr hear her making soft pleasant sound, she really feel it.
it doesnt need really strong fuck to make the girl feel, do momentum gentle warmup strokes for few minutes the girls will sure turn on.
i ask for another card as you can see, she asked me if i want her line and she can give me(she said the card line is her shop) thou i din even asked, i din ask for it bcos i know i wont call, as i nvr will get hooked on with any girls,tobita or yoshiwara, whatever there stay there.

Xmas day found aya and went again 45min.(was good but the last one was even better cause halfway she suddenly gave me a thumb up)
Just a weird funny feeling of getting closer- some girls pretend she doesnt know me even after 3rd visit, as some tot is good to pretend as the guy wanted to be that way thinking he will feel awkward, only till i asked her and she immediate can tell me how many times i had with her, and some playful one will just identify me on the spot(remember which country i from).

the last day was still the best, one girl i had twice in a day, and in fact i went back immediately to her after 20-30min rest to recover.
she was very affectionate, lock my arms going up, while naked standing, she lain her body close to mine, her hands feel all over my body and so did i.
Well , is her way to quick simulated a guy before going over to the bed.
Actually i doesnt need that, after i come back after 30min break, i am ready, i can take her down anytime.

i control myself so well that i was continually in attack mode, and she was just receiving the pleasure.
i actually not noticing as the bed was very good to adsorb water , halfway she apologetically asked me if i want to change the towel (she suddenly took one clean sealed towel from no where ) i told her i am fine with water.
then while i asked her to do cowgirl, she does it with her heart until a moment she pause, so i ramp up, and then she pull out , few seconds, i feel her water running.
She apologies to me again and also said she actually try to stop and control but that i suddenly bang her....
i was laughing and said it is alright, i like it(haha, i actually did on purpose, she shld know).
it was 45min course but 35min she was down(if 30min course , by 25min will need to stop) rest on my arm on the bed, she was like running out of water.
i let her resr, and decide not to fuck her anymore(i wasnt that bad, haha, but it was very fun), and in fact we lay still for a minute till i decide to dress up rather to wait for the sound.
i gave her a change sign language for my clothes but she tot was condom, and took out to confirm, i almost laugh(i am ok but you are not).

she was really exhausted , but i believe she rest a while she will want some more. (i still remember momo @ daringly harbour, she really treat me as if i am sex provider, haha, but she was very nice girl and i was very willing to, if i can, but sadly that time i puncture after 1 hour because of 5 days continuously soapland).

oh ,詩音 got 1 girl look like 神咲詩織, no sure is the same person talking about, but she look bit stalky , not those young and tender, delicate , small frame, kawaii type that i usually look for.
still i will be going for her, if i have the chances to see her again.

Last edited:
The girl you said looks like Shiori Kamisaki is the same one I'm thinking, and her name is Non. She didn't look as good once I got up close (might have just been the makeup), so I decided to not see her. Momo looks like she lost a lot of weight (she was already very thin), and I didn't find her as attractive as I remembered. I've got to say that I still think Noa at 牡丹 was the hottest girl at Tobita in recent years, and it's a shame she's no longer there.

I've never seen Ema at 煌英, but I have seen Hani and Yuna. I think Yuna is the absolute cutest girl at Tobita right now; she wears that purple and pink yukata. She recently cut her hair and has a bob now, and she somehow managed to become even cuter. I feel like the overall quantity of amazing-looking girls has dropped in recent years, but girls like Yuna make me remain a Tobita lover.

IMG_20240211_215511.jpg
IMG_20240208_084140.jpg

Just finish, hmmm, 15 trip?
5 days, 6+5+6+5+5=27, so above average, still cnt break 29 , total now =342+27=369.
Finish my Feb trip , next one April.
Interesting had a red dress 1.77m think she is the highest there,and told me was her first day. Meet her Thurs till Monday cnt see her again.
Another interesting one was a paper offer of no condom sex, short story coming after I had time to post here, with the paper.
And the cards I had.
I am setting a record that no one will be broken, may be my after life I will break again

• Wow
Reactions: plooped
I am setting a record that no one will be broken, may be my after life I will break again

Well, there is around 4 billion females I have not come with so that's a tough one to break.

A promise of my update biz cards.

IMG_20240401_194032.jpg

the interesting of this trip is i met a 1.77m tall girl, seem to be the tallest there, she said was her first day and after that next 4 days din see her again.

and another interesting is here, a story to tell.

IMG_20240401_194050.jpg

my 3rd times with her, just sudden she wrote on a paper, 10k for kiss, and i said no kiss please.
After sex, i made some changes on the paper, cancel kiss and wrote no condom for the 10k deal.
she put 50k and circle instead, haha.
she later wrote somethings below, i think she asking me how many times today(cause she always saw me went in many shops around her)
Now i really miss the girl i pay for the raw sex 8 times, is only 51k for 75 minutes raw sex and i gve her 10k for cum inside her as a gentleman promise.
i din always go for her every trips (12 trips since i first meet her) everytimes she saw me, wave eagerly to me for the deal, but i act cool, so that she doesn't take me for granted that i will.
now i really took for granted, is a real bargain, nevermind go for her next time, in fact i went for her on my last day and found her no working, lesson learn for taking too much for granted.
IMG_20240331_231824.jpg

just finish my bangkok(see my flying back home meal @ bkk airport ,in baht)above, is a fitness test for me for my final -tobita April2024.
20 will be minimal, 25 will be average and 30 will be excellent.
i mean girls.

so the story is - u still can have ns,nn in tobita.(u just need to know how)
yoshiwara pay above 90k is suckers price.

Attachments

• IMG_20240401_194032.jpg
    IMG_20240401_194032.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: Danbo
A promise of my update biz cards.

View attachment 24582
the interesting of this trip is i met a 1.77m tall girl, seem to be the tallest there, she said was her first day and after that next 4 days din see her again.

and another interesting is here, a story to tell.

View attachment 24583
my 3rd times with her, just sudden she wrote on a paper, 10k for kiss, and i said no kiss please.
After sex, i made some changes on the paper, cancel kiss and wrote no condom for the 10k deal.
she put 50k and circle instead, haha.
she later wrote somethings below, i think she asking me how many times today(cause she always saw me went in many shops around her)
Now i really miss the girl i pay for the raw sex 8 times, is only 51k for 75time raw sex and i gve her 10k for cum inside her as a gentleman promise.
i din always go for her every trips (12 trips since i first meet her) she saw her, wave eagerly to me for the deal, but i act cool, so that she doesn't take me for granted that i will.
now i really took for granted, is a real bargain, nevermind go for her next time, in fact i went for her on my last day and found her no working, lesson learn for taking too much for granted.
View attachment 24584
just finish my bangkok, is a fitness test for me for my final -tobita April2024.
20 will be minimal, 25 will be average and 30 will be excellent.
i mean girls.

so the story is - u still can have ns,nn in tobita.(u just need to know how)
yoshiwara pay above 90k is suckers price.

No train tickets this time but a bill for pork noodles? Things are getting wild...

No train tickets this time but a bill for pork noodles? Things are getting wild...
sorry for the confusion, i din specific clearly earliier, now i added some words in it.

the receipt is my yesterday meal at bangkok airport flying back home, the above cards and adventures are all in feb, i yet to make the make the april trip, but is coming, and with ticket train.

one thing also interesting in my feb trip was i met 2 girls from tokyo, i asked them why they came here.
you know what they said.
tobita use condom.

tokyo the japanese guys dun use condom, so the girls choose here.

yoshiwara those foreign suckers paying raw price and 10k tax , get nothing ,just their ego.

this is a fact.
but is someone money, someone willing to pay and happy, so be it.

IMG_20240410_173429.jpg
IMG_20240414_175137.jpg

My target have taken a tumble, supposedly hitting above 500 tobita shops by end of this year, I guess some alr know tobita up 5k 1st of April.
I read from Chinese forum b4 my trip, brought extra budget, still it hurt.
I b sharing some of my tot of the price markup in my next coming post after I back my home a while, how it will affect my ambitious strategic planning this year.
Btw the price 5k up only for foreigner, they hold 2 menu, is up to them to charge, my understanding is just tobita association price guide and recommendation.
Just manage to hit minimum 20shops in 5 days, about 8 charge me the old prices, I will update the actual, and some cards and 1 jav with her name on the card(I requested her to write) in my next coming post.
Up to date; 389 shops.
Coming May 2 more trips in the same month and another 4 more by end of this year.

I wasn't aware of the price increases. I'm a little anxious to see if a couple of my favorite shops/girls will still give me the old prices.

I wasn't aware of the price increases. I'm a little anxious to see if a couple of my favorite shops/girls will still give me the old prices.
Unlikely. Prices are set by the community.

Reactions: Airnest
Unlikely, since ¥5000 is a big amount, not like Matsushima where the increase was just ¥2000. Maybe if you lived here and played twice a week, there’s a small chance they charge you the old price. If they’re your favorite and you always get good service then you shouldn’t mind getting charged extra since they deserve it anyway. 😉 Good thing I’ve retired from the Shinchis last year. You still have Shinodayama and Imazato.

Last edited:
Unlikely. Prices are set by the community.
ah toh's posts seems to indicate that it's not uniformly applied at the moment. Like Airnest mentioned, however, I do still have Shinodayama available, and I was already spending more time and money there last trip. There were a couple of girls who I'd probably just bite the bullet regarding price increases, but it'd still be nice to get the old prices with how frequently I was visiting.

Reactions: Maxblack
Unlikely, since ¥5000 is a big amount, not like Matsushima where the increase was just ¥2000. Maybe if you lived here and played twice a week, there’s a small chance they charge you the old price. If they’re your favorite and you always get good service then you shouldn’t mind getting charged extra since they deserve it anyway. 😉 Good thing I’ve retired from the Shinchis last year. You still have Shinodayama and Imazato.
Sorry Airnest I don’t know how to contact you directly. Do you know japanese massage shops? I’m searching here but I don’t find nothing, most are chinese

Sorry Airnest I don’t know how to contact you directly. Do you know japanese massage shops? I’m searching here but I don’t find nothing, most are chinese
The Chinese massage shops offer sex as standard service. Sorry, I don’t go to the Japanese massage shops since I’m only interested in the sex and not the shitty massage. Sorry I can’t help you with that. You can read up my reviews on Juso and other Asian Massage shops where I’ve gotten sex. Cheers.

Reactions: armandojalo
As promised, her namecard with her jav name.
i can't rrmb her JAV name, i just ask ask her to write her JAV name on it, and is her.
i had her 5-6 times, first time we met was 2019, she was only 22, eye was full of sunshine,energy, curiosity and innocent.

just lucky that i browse the day before i fly, and saw the news of 5k increase across the menu price.
thou i usually have some extra buffer for my budget, it help to get me mental prepare and adjust my strategy , rather an ambush caught me by surprise.

Still the same, i saw the first girl of my trip, AYA, and nvr even think and went straight to her, 36k 45min.
the second girl next i also went 45min 36k, my 4th time with her, and both 2 girls also had a good time with me last xmas.

6-8 girlss offer me the old price, include the NS girl and pay her 51k + 10k cum inside her as usual price.
the girls are actually repeated, and i notice they have 2 menu, one of them just japanese written menu price list with a flip .
i can tell is only up to the girl call if she has the say and her working relationship with the mamasan.
A good will to loyal customer, still the price after the honey moon period will eventually normalize to the market price.

the 5K increase for alll price the worst impact will be the old 16k 20min for foreigner, to the final 21k.
As for 40/45min 31k and 60min 41k, the 5k extra far less impact.
As my standard is usually 30min 21k, this addition5k make me less willing to go for the repeats, but new girls which i find more worthwhile.

Siince after covid border full open, and the yen currency i was more willing to give myself and the girls more time for repeat visit if i find them pretty and enjoy fucking.
now i think i will skip the 45min for new repeats, and also those that was worth before 45min repeat visit, i need to assess that i actually getting a step further or she willing to go extra miles, rather just very routine, just 'here we go again, same old shit again', basically need some thing new, fresh, most of all, will the desire still burn for both of us.

some people taken back by the 5k.
Inflation hit , iif this 5k price differentiation can make the girls more in favor to pick foreigners and better service than before, i am willing for tobita.
i can wait , but my brother cannot wait, more trips coming and this year i believe i still can achieve 500 shops visit.

IMG_20240427_203303.jpg

IMG_20240427_203206.jpg

Last edited: