Guest viewing is limited

Tobita Review

Bmanbe

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just came back from Tobita - holy crap! How can a place like this exist?

It's just like everyone has talked about, so nothing new. My parents are Japanese and I speak it, so I was able to navigate things pretty well. I ended up going to someone that I chose based on how she interacted with me. I also made sure to ask if gaijin is okay, she said that s fine.

I think that helped break the ice since she couldn't believe that I was Japanese.

Anyways - after we decided on which course, she left the room for a moment, came back with some snacks and asked me to strip down. I told her it was my first time doing this, she was really sweet about it, while stripping off her jeans shorts and bikini - she ended up having bolt-ons, but had tiny frame so they looked huge on her. Completely shaved down below, which she said she everyone likes.

Cleaned me and started with a CBJ, during which I asked if I can touch -yes go right ahead she said. At some point she had to switch condoms on me, and then just climbed on top and started riding me. Definitely a pro at it. After a while asked if I wanted to be on top - did some missionary, some spooning position, legs up missionary then asked if I can do doggy - of course she said. She let me play with her ass and didn't object. Ended up finishing while I was trying to stop myself. She joked that I was supposed to do that in her, not outside. Worked out since the alarm went off right after.

Some observations - no kissing from her, she had her eyes closed during the fs with me on top. She let me play with her quite a bit. I had to remember stop myself from doing certain things that I normally do.

Again, unbelievable place. I'm going back tomorrow.

Reactions: Desktop
sounds great, please post more. ;)
are there still many hot Girls with big boobs around? do you live in Japan?

Moved this post to a review thread. Please post new reviews in a separate thread. Thanks.