120 minutes - 16,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time trying to get a Thai massage so I looked at recent reviews here and chose Miss Phuket.
Walking distance from Okachimachi Station, rang the doorbell and was invited in.
It was 3:30pm Saturday and no other customer was there. Menu is shown, and I tried to ask if they think 120 minutes is too long (it's my first MP) since I didn't want to make them uncomfortable. Mama-san didn't mind and was appreciative when I chose the longest and most expensive option.
Asked if I can choose girls but was told Aya will take care of me. Didn't want to cause too much trouble so I just obliged.
Aya welcomed me to the room, little bit small but I think it can still accommodate large sized gaijin.
Was a little bit nervous since it is my first time and there was no locker to put my things into. Went to the shower and back. Massage started on my back. I was a little bit of a pussy to request "hard" and got a normal one. Flipped and she started on both legs, woody came out to play, she played with it. She alternated one hand to dick -> balls -> ass and I liked it. So much that I pointed to my ass. She went out and got a finger condom and indulged me. Oil lube was not enough to insert but anyways I popped.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly, I don't even like finger in the butt however, if any of you dudes do, then Aya will go the extra mile. Take note that my attitude was as gentlemanly as possible and Aya appreciated that. I didn't try to touch anywhere but she said I can touch her fake boobs above her clothing while she serviced me, not my thing even if they are bare. She has been 8 months in Japan and have minimal English and Japanese skills.

Take-aways for people reading this:
  • They were not busy before 4:30pm on a weekend, however, 2-3 people entered the shop while I was being massaged.
  • 2 people work during weekends, Aya and another one (I don't know her name). Aya said that they have more staff during weekdays, around 4 to 5.
  • I expected 2 pops for a 2 hour session but only got 1 since she spent a long time doing my back. Also note that I requested for two 5 minute breaks (first before the massage, second after I popped once) because someone called me and I forgot to put my phone on silent. Also there is only about 20 minutes left after the 1st one so I didn't have enough recovery time.
  • Aya has a pleasant personality. I didn't expect much in the looks department since Thai ladies are not really in my alley.

Might go again for a shorter course. Might visit other Thai MPs to compare, maybe preferably with naked body to body stuff. Please comment if you were able to get 2 pops in this shop, that was really my top priority but sometimes life is like that.

Thanks for your review from Ueno!

Approved: 11/9/2022