Guest viewing is limited

Very unsatisfying time at Heijo Gakuen (Fashion Health)

yellowkey

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Very unsatisfying time at Heijo Gakuen

Service Name:
新橋平成女子学園

Provider Name:
Ai

Website/Contact Info:
https://tokyo.mxy.jp/shinbashi/

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes 12,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking: walkin done completely in Japanese. Was just randomly in the area and wanted to see what the price was like and how the pictures. One of them was cute so I thought it might be worth. I should have gone home.

Encounter: Ai was pretty, but it was very very obvious she did not want to be there or be doing this right now. So while she was pretty, her attitude sorta ruined the whole thing. She wasn't rude, but she wasn't attentive or excited about anything and conversation was boring.

Play: unlike other pink salons, this one you shower, which really just cuts into the time tbh, I understand though that "other options" may be available if you cough up more cash so this could be why. I just wanted a handjob and some squirting but unfortunately didn't get the latter and the former was lackluster. After the shower we were in the room, which is a very small soap styled room, with no bath, but all the towels. Honestly would have been best place to squirt but alas. Anyway shes receptive to request and she even put my hand on her chest but was tickilish and didn't reciprocate kissing whatsoever. At this point I just wanted to nut and leave so I asked her to ride my face while she jerked me off, and to my surprise she was open to that. However she smelled there and it was slightly uncomfortable as all other pink salon girls I've met are feel freshly cleaned. Anyway after she finished me with a somewhat weak orgasm, we shower again and I get dressed and ready to leave. Was definitely a waste of 12,000 yen.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
While they didn't question my nationality at all and let me in, the experience was very lackluster and it felt like a waste of money due to her attitude. Again she wasn't like rude or anything, just not excited about anything whatsoever which made it hard to enjoy as I usually like when they lead. Anyway, could have just been this one girl on a bad day, which ie a shame as she was pretty, but will be sticking with my choices in Kawasaki.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Chalk it up to experience. We have all been there. That's why I rarely try out new ladies much and rely on old favorites which I don't share so don't ask. When I go in and take one for the team I have had a 25 percent success rate, success meaning I would definitely add her to my list. That's a pretty high failure rate in terms of scouting for new talent. One thing for me is the younger they are the less skilled and more attitude they seem to have. Not totally a rule but that's my experience. I prefer older, experienced providers. The Internet Archive is a good way to figure out how many years a lady has been at the particular store. I'm way beyond looks and I would gladly take an older plain looking nice person over a young cute one who obviously doesn't like her job and would rather not be there.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Chalk it up to experience. We have all been there. That's why I rarely try out new ladies much and rely on old favorites which I don't share so don't ask. When I go in and take one for the team I have had a 25 percent success rate, success meaning I would definitely add her to my list. That's a pretty high failure rate in terms of scouting for new talent. One thing for me is the younger they are the less skilled and more attitude they seem to have. Not totally a rule but that's my experience. I prefer older, experienced providers. The Internet Archive is a good way to figure out how many years a lady has been at the particular store. I'm way beyond looks and I would gladly take an older plain looking nice person over a young cute one who obviously doesn't like her job and would rather not be there.
I think for me at least the cold personalities are kind of uncommon.

I’m yet to truly experience an “ice queen” and I’ve been going to various places for over a year once every two weeks.

I’ve had a few “meh” personalities, kinda passive. But not enough to ruin the experience.

Maybe I’ve been on the lucky side…