Guest viewing is limited

Where to look for casual relationship online?

they questions nowadays is how to get casual relationship without being treated as meshi-kun...

they questions nowadays is how to get casual relationship without being treated as meshi-kun...
what’s on the table? Good looks? Mind blowing sex? Non flakeyness in communication and showing up for appointments. I think this is what people look for in friends with benefits, not food. Although a good Uber eats order to a love hotel can be a bonus.

I feel like people in Japan always want to go out for food and drinking (mainly drinking) or museums, amusement parks, movies for some reason.
It’s cute but if there is no end game of being in a serious relationship then I don’t see why it would even be necessary.

what’s on the table? Good looks? Mind blowing sex? Non flakeyness in communication and showing up for appointments. I think this is what people look for in friends with benefits, not food. Although a good Uber eats order to a love hotel can be a bonus.

I feel like people in Japan always want to go out for food and drinking (mainly drinking) or museums, amusement parks, movies for some reason.
It’s cute but if there is no end game of being in a serious relationship then I don’t see why it would even be necessary.
So all kinds of things you can't do in an actual endgame serious relationship...
Not surprising after all, sex is much easier to get than actual meaningful connections

These types of thread make it seem like every women out there is a psychotic, machiavellian scheming "boss" to beat in a psychological strategy game. The vast majority of normal women I talk to in everyday life are simple. They want a boyfriend or husband, they want to do good at work and have a happy, fulfilling life. I think most guys are like this too, but this forum is a terrible sampling of the general population.

Hanlon's razor is "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Reactions: Alice
Online......Seeking has been my only winning combination. Then again, I'm a Dinosaur.

Reactions: Alice