Guest viewing is limited

Yarisugi Club-cheap Fs From Jp Provider

I would also suggest, though the idea is in there (above), that some guys who do P4P do so in order to pleasure a woman in ways that their wives or girlfriends won't accept or find 'weird'.

We are moving away from the original poing of thd safety of DATY...

Ahhh, Namae, but no-one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I would also suggest, though the idea is in there (above), that some guys who do P4P do so in order to pleasure a woman in ways that their wives or girlfriends won't accept or find 'weird'.

We are moving away from the original poing of thd safety of DATY...

I think Meiji was trying to block such discussions or to take it elsewhere, though it started in reaction to tokyogaiginsecret11 posts on DATY, and him now being very worried about having caught something. Personally, if a guy wants to go up in a prostitute totally raw and no condom, have fun. You should be old enough and smart enough to know the risks.

But as far as the Yarisugi Club's pricing, looks decent, for Japan. This is more aligned with international prices, and leaves some room to work out deals.
http://yaricir-shinbashi.net/s/system.php

I do question a different girl from the picture showing up, classic "bait and switch" which is common in many places, or them picking a girl for you. That can easily get disappointing. Could imagine the ugliest and oldest female Sumo showing up. At least let the guy pick her age, height, and weight range.

Last edited:
I think Meiji was trying to block such discussions or to take it elsewhere, though it started in reaction to tokyogaiginsecret11 posts on DATY, and him now being very worried about having caught something. Personally, if a guy wants to go up in a prostitute totally raw and no condom, have fun. You should be old enough and smart enough to know the risks.

But as far as the Yarisugi Club's pricing, looks decent, for Japan. This is more aligned with international prices, and leaves some room to work out deals.
http://yaricir-shinbashi.net/s/system.php

I do question a different girl from the picture showing up, classic "bait and switch" which is common in many places, or them picking a girl for you. That can easily get disappointing. Could imagine the ugliest and oldest female Sumo showing up. At least let the guy pick her age, height, and weight range.
by the way, is it still possible to decline when she shows up ?

Any news on the pecker yet?

It's not news on the pecker he is concerned about...

I waited for 3 months to test for STIs - HIV, Herpes, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, HBV, Chlamydia are all -ve.

However, the sex clinic informed me that I have Mycoplasma Hominis and Ureaplasma Urealytis. The above 2 pathogens are mentioned as naturally occurring in some sites and few sites say it is an STI. The doc told me that previously there were no tests to detect it, now we can detect it and probably there are a lot of people who have this. He has given me Sitafloxacin for 7 days (50mg x 2) and vibramycin for 7 days. I did not have any symptoms, but still this was found.

Also, I am facing lots of rashes and flaky skin on my glans. The dermatologist scraped the skin and tested for fungus. He said it was not a fungal infection. Any idea what could be this?

I went for test and treatment from aozoracl.com. Any body have any experience with this clinic?

I am facing lots of rashes and flaky skin on my glans. The dermatologist scraped the skin and tested for fungus.

That's most commonly a symptom of a fungal or yeast infection, but can also be a symptom of psoriasis, balanitis, or eczema.

If it's psoriasis or eczema, it's highly likely you will have some spots on your elbows or in other high friction areas, and you will have easily irritated and/or itchy skin. If you've been prone to nickel or metal allergies, this may be a likely cause.

If it's balanitis, it usually comes in concert with elevated blood serum glucose levels - it's a 30 second test to see if your levels are high. This will also usually come with an increased need to urinate and possibly blurred vision, as well as general feelings of malaise or fatigue.

In the meantime, if you con't have any additional symptoms, try using an OTC antifungal cream (athlete's foot cream) and see if the condition improves. I would still recommend getting your glucose levels checked, particularly if you've been under undue amounts of stress recently.

Reactions: John Chavers
at 5,000 you can get FS at Madam Coco in Hon-Atsugi

but this depends on the girl

I've been frequenting this place for about 18 months and I could get by with pointing and nodding LOL

I think everybody has "something" is your sticking ur thing in somewhere.....

Yes, and if you'd read the review you would see it linked right there.

Or if you mean Madam Coco then PM, or search for reviews or keep the thread on topic

Reactions: Airnest
Shimbashi, Karasumori exit, has good prices in general. Much less expensive than Ginza or Shinjuku. Lots of Chinese on the street too, just a few blocks from the train station.

@Raddit

As for "AF", it's very necessary to double-check what it means. Can mean anal or just FS, depends on the shop. Some shops can be quite sneaky or vague about this too, so must make which very clear.
I bumped into a (don't wanna say chubby but......)Chinese guy with super english skills and he did all the translation work and could have set me up if I had wanted to go for it. This was last year though but my guess is that he's still in the same area/exit. This looks like a good/fun time but I can't do any phone stuff on my own with my Japanese skills......

Old thread. Is this place still around? Anyone with absolutely no Japanese tried going? FS is slang for shlong in vag right?