40 min-15000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Language specifics : the person at the counter of the Lovely Hands spoke some English, and it was easy to arrange the meeting. I was able to conduct almost the whole discussion in my bad japanese, and he kept answering and confirming me in Japanese and English.
Yuuki advertises herself as speaking English, but she barely knows a few words and uses Google translate to communicate almost everything.

Physical : Yuuki is as cute as on her pictures. She was even more beautiful than I had expected.

Choosen service : C Course for 40 min : handjob, with naked girl, soft touching included except between her legs. I chose the bonus service "Deep kiss"

Price of the service : C course for 40 min : 10490 円, +1000円 nomination fee, + 3000円 for the deep kiss bonus. Total of 14490円

Details : I was interested in the Lovely Hands service, especially because of the possibility to have pretty intimate moment with the girl without being in a club, and some reviews I read on this forum made me go, but I now regret it, it has been a complete disappointment.

The booking was the part I expected to be complicated, and it happened pretty easily. You go to the counter of Lovely Hands as the explain on their website, and announce what you are here. It was pretty straightforward, and he asked me which course I wanted and what services, made me pay, and then wait for a moment while making a few phone calls, before coming to me with a paper and showing where the room for the meeting was, the name of the girl, and what service I wanted. He made me search the address on Google Maps, and was on my way.

The hotel seemed pretty OK, a bit creepy but it seemed clean, with only small rooms with space for a shower and a bed. I arrived in my room and took a shower right away, reading here that it was already counted in the playtime if you take the shower after she arrives. I then stood in my underwear waiting for her, and after about 10 min, heard some footsteps near my door, but nobody coming in. After a few minutes I decide to open the door and see Yuuki standing there, being on her phone.
I offer to let her in, and the first thing she does after greeting me, was taking out a timer, and setting it with 34 minutes, before asking me what services I wanted. I gave her my ticket, and she started asking me to pay for the extra service of Deep kisses, showing me a price list where the price was 4000.
I had to argue for a while with her that I payed the service at the front desk already, even after calling them to confirm it, and I had to argue using my bad Japanese and Google translate to tell her I would not pay twice for that service, before she called the desk again, finally telling me she was sorry, and that everything was sorted out. I was kinda relieved, because I started feeling like this was gonna end up with yakuzas hitting me.

Then the service finally started, but the clock was running during that time, and only 22 minutes were left on it. I had to argue with her again to set it back, because i payed for 40 minutes. She set it back to 32 minutes, to which I jokingly said, t
It was a lot less than 40 minutes, but she kept insisting, "her boss was telling to set it to that time". I was tired of arguing at that point, and I just accepted being ripped off, telling myself that it was really enough anyway.

She stood next to me and invited me to help her get undressed. I think her age and all the pictures were correct, she truly was a beautiful Japanese girl, and I started to try to get us in the mood, asking about her, where she came from, what she is doing in life, and she explained me she was a student and needed money, so she started doing that job a few weeks before that.

I started trying to caress her, and kissing her, but she was very reluctant, and would retract her tongue, even though it was specified to be deep kisses with tongue, and I asked her what she was doing. She took out her phone to tell me she was very sensible to be tickled and said she didn't like it, but I had barely touched her, and not in any sensible area, just her arms and shoulder. She did eventually give me a few short kisses with the tongue, but I had to to ask for them. It made me feel pretty bad, as it felt like I was forcing her to do something she didn't accept to.

After literally one minute after the start, she took out the lube from her purse and asked me if she could start masturbating me, which I felt strange, she didn't even touch me once before that. It just seemed that she wanted to get over with it as fast as possible.

I forced myself to get into it, but I was actually horny as hell on that day, but she didn't manage to really get me going. Maybe it was all the negative stuff that turned me off.
After about 10 minutes of her going always faster and harder under my direction to get me as much excited as possible, and her continuing to avoid my kisses and my caresses, I finally came.

At that point, she just handed me tissues and hopped into the shower to clean herself, and started mouth washing, but there were still over 12 minutes to go on the timer.
I asked her for more kisses, and said the shop advertised that you could "ejaculated as many times as you want during the time of the course" and she just said that it was now over. Again I started feeling like a rapist, and just asked her to cuddle with me and just continue talking which she accepted, but it actually became her asking me the same questions she did during the rest of the session, and keep avoiding my touches while she was sitting next to me

I want to add that I'm a 30 year old guy, am pretty fit, and take care of myself. I am not an old man, or a dirty person that could have made her escape me. Even during the negociation and arguing in the beginning, I stayed a gentleman and never raised my voice or anything, I even accepted to pay for the 1000 yen of difference for the deep kiss.

Recommendation : I highly advise you not to try this place, the price seems to be fair to have a sweet intimate moment with a japanese girl, but in the end it was very expensive for a bad service, having to argue a lot to not get ripped off, and the feeling to be raping someone.
I guess it is pretty hit and miss place depending on the girl you are with, and I got unlucky.
The only thing I am thankful for her, is that she completely removed my interest in trying any other similar service in Japan, which is gonna make me save money.

Thank you for reading this long post, I hope it will prevent others from doing the same mistake as me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

This sounds more like a chemistry problem between your provider and you rather than a Lovely Hands problem. It is true that they have a lot of rotation, and the quality of the providers is hit or miss. I met some providers with whom I had very good chemistry and others that were obviously not very good at their job.

My tactic on this place used to be to book once the C course and, at worse, I would get a handjob from a grumpy cute girl. If I liked the girl and she gave me a card, I would repeat and add more options. I would actually go more often if their rental rooms didn't stink.

By the way, I have some advice for you: next time you have a "misunderstanding" with money, cut your losses and avoid the argument. If she claimed that the option was not in the paper, the best thing you could have done would be to accept her word and return to the reception after the service for a refund. Never, ever, be pushy with a provider. First of all, because it will absolutely kill her mood. And secondly, it puts you in a very dangerous situation where you can end up in deep legal trouble.

I've been there two times in April as well. It's really hit and miss depending on the provider. My first experience was rather mechanical and average, cute girl though. The second one was much more sensual, though the girl wasn't that much of a looker.

By the way, I have some advice for you: next time you have a "misunderstanding" with money, cut your losses and avoid the argument. If she claimed that the option was not in the paper, the best thing you could have done would be to accept her word and return to the reception after the service for a refund. Never, ever, be pushy with a provider. First of all, because it will absolutely kill her mood. And secondly, it puts you in a very dangerous situation where you can end up in deep legal trouble.

I agree here that you either just have to drop the service and try to get a refund, or get her to call the office THEN get a refund from the office. But I have to say this isn't the first review I've read for lovely hand where the girl tried to claim there would be an extra cost even after the guy paid at the desk up front. It might just be people getting unlucky with who they pull but for the prices they offer, that's pretty unfortunate. I would just stick to higher ranked girls or ones with more reviews if you wanted gfe.

Reactions: Kawap and Alice
I’ve been here more times than I care to admit, and you might have read my reviews. The whole point of this place is amateurs. Its literally in the name of the shop. Sounds like the miscommunication in the beginning set a bad tone.

The point is sometimes you’ll get amazing GFE and sometimes you’ll get a bored robotic hj. It depends on the girl and your own abilities to charm.

I’ve had girls that I kissed fingered to orgasm because they got turned on (no extra fee) and girls that didn’t even want to hug. There was one girl who told me she was a lesbian and held my dick like it was a live snake lol. Spinning the roulette wheel is part of the charm IMO, but it’s not for everyone.

I’ve been here more times than I care to admit, and you might have read my reviews. The whole point of this place is amateurs. Its literally in the name of the shop. Sounds like the miscommunication in the beginning set a bad tone.

The point is sometimes you’ll get amazing GFE and sometimes you’ll get a bored robotic hj. It depends on the girl and your own abilities to charm.

I’ve had girls that I kissed fingered to orgasm because they got turned on (no extra fee) and girls that didn’t even want to hug. There was one girl who told me she was a lesbian and held my dick like it was a live snake lol. Spinning the roulette wheel is part of the charm IMO, but it’s not for everyone.
100% true. There was even someone here who got free FS a few times at Lovely Hands.

Went here twice and both times felt the service was very mechanical and somewhat awkward. Not sure if I just got unlucky or what. Have had much better experiences at Unpretei, which is a similar shop which you can book online/over the phone without having to go to any store front.

The short time on the timer is for cleanup/shower after.
For around 15,000 yen you can get 50 min at an in house health, with more consistent service.

Reactions: Alice
I am seeing this as quite a trend like girls denying or not doing paid service I wonder if someone could just make a list of these sh!t places so people can avoid that place or girl may be then they will realize what they are doing with their clients!!

If you are unhappy with the girl, you can always go back to the reception, say that you didn't get the service you requested, and get the money back for this service. It's in their best interest to have happy customers, but if customers don't complain, they will never know what happened on a closed room.

Reactions: Alice
If you are unhappy with the girl, you can always go back to the reception, say that you didn't get the service you requested, and get the money back for this service. It's in their best interest to have happy customers, but if customers don't complain, they will never know what happened on a closed room.
I tried that the other day and it didn't work. The girl smelled TERRIBLE. She was really nice but she definitely had some sort of issue down there. The minute she took off her panties the room reeked. I had paid for their cunni option and there was no way I was going down on her. I reached out and they said they can't confirm that I didn't use that option since the girl said I did. I didn't get any money back. I wasn't even asking for money back, just a credit for the future.

If she decides to lie, they will trust her. But the next time another customer complains about the same issue, they may not trust her anymore. Thank you for taking one for the team...

I tried that the other day and it didn't work. The girl smelled TERRIBLE. She was really nice but she definitely had some sort of issue down there. The minute she took off her panties the room reeked. I had paid for their cunni option and there was no way I was going down on her. I reached out and they said they can't confirm that I didn't use that option since the girl said I did. I didn't get any money back. I wasn't even asking for money back, just a credit for the future.
OMG! Can't imagine paying for that and getting your mood spoiled. Thanks for taking one for the team bro! We will remember your contribution! If possible try to mention the place/website or girl's name so that we can avoid.

That's quite disappointing. But thanks for sharing. And thanks for not losing your composure despite the less than ideal situation.

Well in that case you opted out of the service instead of her refusing you the service though. That alone wouldn’t make you eligible for a refund in most cases.