Date of Encounter:
Early Aug 2022

Location of Service:
Outcall to Home/Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Part two
<i read from one Chinese forum saying thai soapland is sunset industry, i don't know about other soapy but Maria the major customers are from the local riches-young and old,is their old deep rooted culture(like hisyo in yoshiwara)>

Ahead of my schedule, 7:20 reach Sukhumvit , decide to back hotel and then go NANA(specially for straps), reach there at 7:45.
Straps is so attracting to me, 'girls' with g string,flat dickless and with some hair(cock or cunt) coming out.(don't think they can squeeze their balls inside their ass0)
Model body, long, slim and lady frame structure , nice breast and touting with feminine smile.
My heart beat, my brother start to react( to a 'lady').
Keep cool, make a loop and came back to strap.

Usher in by auntie pimps(much gentle , not the other heavy weight gave more fierce look), no Japanese, no Korean, only me inside.
No girls on the stage because no audience , last time I went there was a few like 4-5 guys on the tables.
The mamasam very frank, ask me which girl, so I browsed, 7-8 girls with tag in a line next to the entrance door.
I thought to pick the girl out, hesitated and the masman ask me for a drink first.
Seated and drink on table, I was thinking hard of 2 girls, 1 is the one that touted me(she was the one above) and the other one has a healthy tanned skin fit body with a very good looking face.

But her breast is more flat, I would said better looking than the tout girl just that the tout is much sexier.
So I ask for her, thinking next will be bill/check time.
But the lady come over and seated, I almost forgot, is to get to know each other first and decide, so must buy her a drink, and if the girl seated long, the mamasan will come and push.

We only talked for few lines and I ask her to go out.
She wave to mamasan and the check came- 4k(include her tip, she just lump it) for the lady, 700 bar fine , so I reach for exact amount in my wallet in case she doesn't give me back the changes.
She saw what I was doing and said gave 5k which include the drink, so I gave her what she ask for, I remember the last time was 4.5k or less.
I was thinking of going up 3rd floor for the room and she said the room upstairs was now closed for renovation. She asked where I stayed and I told her Sukhumvit and she sense that it is not near.

Near , mean along nana street.
She took me to a hotel said about 200m and we turn left and walked about 100m and left again into dead alley and the hotel is on the right, DI PLACE HOTEL.
I was told to pay 320 and she took a condom from the front desk attendant.
The room was better than the old nana 3rd floor room, that room toilet come with a shower spray just next to the sitting bowl, 2 in 1 and the size of a small toilet cubical.

She said my size is big and I pass her my condom, she said I should have told her told and just stop there abruptly , I think the 20 is for the condom but is ok.
'she' was nicer than the previous strap shop girl i had(i washed myself and after sex she 'run' away), asked me to shower together and gently washed me(make sure my bro is gem free), though her breast is fake, but big ,round, firm, very beautiful.
On the bed, she asked if i gave her 1k she will raw blow. before that i was thinking to give her 500 and since she ask , i might just top up 500 for raw blow. Is very nice, she blow hard and deep as she can.(but not full).

i not really sure is the fake cunt or anal but when i decide to go for 'she' , it really doesn't matter. but i am cock sure that she doesn't has one, i only saw bushes of hair. i only go for strap because the shop only post operation 'girl', i just cannot stand dick as i not gay.
i go very deep and fast surprisingly that she take it all, and my rhythm seem coming back(usually if i long never running, it will take me few days of running to recover back to my normal state), my breathing ok, and my chest expanding is ok(seem some blockage during covid).
Front, back , front, is good and she got no complain, and i ask for 1 final 'back' before i let her go.(back is nice, i saw my bro disappear between 'her' curves)
she was tall like 1.74-1.76, she said she is half blood, mother is thai but father i din pay attention. Her skin is fair and milky white(the reason i pick her). And 'she' is prettier and more feminine than the maria girl.

Time check , 9:30pm, i went themae for a drink and to check it out.

Saw her again, and she as always recognize me, the way she looked at me, but i tried not to make eye contact with her.i still interested with her, but not this time, will go back to her one day. (youtube ,watch?v=x2pwBpR8fpc , the center girl)now i just check around around, no hurry, have a drink, and see the market.
The market was very bad, no much crowds, so much free space to move around, last time was so jam and hard to move around. Guys so little, girls even worst, replaced with older woman, those pretty regulars and popular not more there ,only left a few(maybe fingers can count) and only saw like 4 girls that i had sex before, beside them rest are almost unfuckable, .
i must be her luck star, every time she met me, less than10min she was taken, she walked pass me and we just have a funny feeling(stranger?).
Saw the 3k asking girl, surprisingly quiet, no one approached

Few girls wore mask, don't know why...not selling or taking their chances (some guys ask to mask down but then make faces and walk away), while the regulars are without mask.Lot of aunties ,one regular look like 蜡笔小新(Crayon Shinchan) one keep smiling at me(she is blocking my view, i was seated right in front of the door entry to see the girls coming and going out) i saw she attempt to start a conversion so i quickly relocated.

my orange juice start to overflow, ice melt while i holding the drink whole night.

10pm, 3k girl disappear, seem to have picked up.I was hoping to see the 2 young girls again- one said i almost poke toward her belly button, while the other one (look like younger hisyo kana) and moan like pig been slaughter that i so afraid that i make her pain but funny is that few nights later she met me again and want me to take her, saying she had been whole night with no customer , but i just fear...
Now i really want to up the 2 girls again, waited and waited...

My orange juice now became warm, and they still no appear.

Guys not taking initiatives , is really buyer markets and the supplies was really bad.
i was cool, not feeling urgent, partly due to tiredness ans also less than 25% are worth looking.
Last time, i will go back sleep early if no intention to go for one, but now because of covid, the feeling was like prison free, and feel like staying longer for nothing.
The Asian guy all masked on(if not drinking), while the girls mask off.
3k girl back , team with another girl, talk to 3 Japanese and later disappear.

Pre-covid. popular one can go 2-3 times per day, now 1 consider lucky, and even on a sat nite.
Found some regulars standing whole night, feel sad and market still bad.
Girls after 11pm will dashed home, if they not looking for LT.
11:30, guys left about half, and girls double the size, but listless.
Atmosphere getting very quiet, and seeing that no more happening soon, i left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i got no plan tomorrow?
Straps one more times ?1st time is curious, 2nd time is to reconfirm, 3rd is addicted....?
Very tempting, if not interested, i won't have gone to reconfirm.
But now, doing it again?
So , Maria or straps, or both, then after that go drinking at thamea.
Next, day 2.

Thanks for your reports as always, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/18/2022

3k girl i always talking about is her , youtube watch?v=0d7CoG7GAes , 7:28 white dot dress
she is still very popular, especially after covid no more pretty girls there, so she stand out, for the 3 trips i went every nite she can get at lease 2* ST where most regulars stand whole night

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cuckhimnow