Date of Encounter:
Early Aug 2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 4

i went for head and shoulder massage.something puzzled me was how different person do different way, like from different school, different grade or free form style. it was like me going through basic, intermediate course.the massage girl was like her overnight supper yet digested, combine with her breakfast energy and use all her power on me.

like wwf, halfway i feel like slamming my hands on the mat to plead for stopping.it was like she just does whatever she like, creatively, new tricks, tortures.went for 2hour ordeal just dunno why i still want to go through again, just to pass the 2 hours.

12:30pm done, went for coffee and patiently waited till 1:30and set off from asok. reached 2:15, slightly early but only 4-5 girls on the long becnch and no high end girls by the side stairs.arrr....is monday.

Saw one big boob, not firm solid, look real to me, XL.My captain not yet there, i think she probably come in before 3pm.A few like 4 was sitting there, one guy was quietly sitting at the back without a drink.i told them i can wait and take care myself, so i got a sofa seat and take time to make up my mind, while waiting for more to come. saw my captain but she doesn't seem to notice me, seem like busy and went off to the other side, and i actually want more time more girls to decide so i din try to get her attention.

suddenly come in a group of 4 japanse , took front seats and look at the long bench chairs girls. i get bit anxious that they might just sweep all the only girls behind which include the boot girl.
saw one high end XXL girl but give kind of indifferent expression(bad choice). then one guy suddenly come in and seat and keep looking at her.

i wasted some time over 30min quietly without asking the staff there, because the girls are so few, but coming to 3pm i tell myself that most i can drag is up to 3:30 else i will pass and go airport. so i called for the captain to be there to take my order. i asked for the big boot XL(try something different), though not very keen but just to meet my quota. But she want me to pick another XL girl instead, so may be not recommended so i ask her how about the XXL girl, she said ok but i not really convince from her expression, still i pick the XXL because there ain much choice nor good working. from far she look great, but closer look only so so, and i tot XXL will not be too bad.

her boot can easily tell is inflated, worst her service is any how, can feel not sincere , not attentively, as if i can always help myself. Sex also so so, too much lubricant so she didn't feel sensitive .should have went for XL(XL=8100B, XXL=9500B) the time is also short that i feel like i paying for tobita one shot , and yet she was no where close to tobita look. Start to feel bore like going yoshiwara soapy ,even worst the service was incomparable, yoshiwara you will feel being serve and important, and mat + bed + break + more rounds(depends on the girls)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Start to fascinate straps more, maybe will go straps more often and
only last day because of time constraint and will just go Maria for XL will be enough.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022