Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
♥☆★♥ One Night in Bangkok season 5, Thailand (4 days)- DAY 1

Service Name:
thermae cafe

Provider Name:
thermae girl

Website/Contact Info:
199 อาคาร ร่วมจิตต์ Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Country/City Name:
thailand, bangkok

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k/500b tip

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Early Sept 2022

Location of Service:
Outcall to Home/Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 1

Suppose to land 5:30, due to technical issue so-called(flight carrier), reach 7+, reach about hotel 8:45, almost same time of my last trip(1.5h early flight than the last flight).
by time ready 9:15, first plan strap, but seeing bit late, kind of rush and tired due to flight delay, so go therame to check out first if any good else will switch to strap, just get a drink go around and go off, that was my plan.

happening step inside therame, hardly any room to go in or place to stand after drink order, 9:15 , 9+ suppose to be crowd starting to gather, unlike the last i went , guys now dominate the girls and girls hot are back, found some more pretty regular back, black and white was 50/50 last trip , but now asian dominate that day.thai reports that week show Malaysian top their tourism, maybe many must be inside,japan, korean crowd i can easily tell, Sing was a lot(from accent and Singlish) last time but now as minor as the crowd now is huge. Near the cash counter , a girl already caught my eye, young ,pretty face, just very flat, safe runway chest.

9:15 very unlikely that she came very early, or else she will be standing for an hour, but also not possible to have gone for 1 st round(so fast?). one thing about her is cold, proud, very little smile(not actively screening for targets)saw few guys attempt but fail, no deal.
she was my target and every now and then i will check her location, in fact i was willing to take, just find excuse that it was still early, wait till 10 or after.

when girls wait for 2 hours they stat to lose patient and give up hard to catch game with guy to wait for them to come back, so more negotiable. their stubborn 3k will soon wear off, especially when lesser guy approach them when getting late.
saw one acceptable pretty girl saw on youtube, my next alternative, somehow she was standing next to a girl i had and she look at me as if she knew me because it was not those trying to smile at me like the rest, so i got shy to come close to her(them) , i was thinking she will be gone later then i will make a move. And yes, she gone, but the girl gone earlier than her.
saw one very big cup girl near the entrance door(very popular, because she always seat there), breast look soft and bit loose (look real) i think is more nature than silicon.

but her face though pretty was very unnatural(like michael) kind of face lift operation, face so small like those photoshop girls with unevenly big breast got me tempting. is actually similar to strip where the girls are so pretty and you know they are not real, and got me aroused..i want to hold her cup of... Saw a guy asking her, then she introduce her buddy beside her as if telling him must take both(3p or get your friend), the guy expression change . so i give up on her, seem like she doesn't feel secure being alone.
then i saw this girl on youtube, post b4, with the help of admin, next to clock.

her face look longer in real person, but doesn't make her less pretty, look like young hisyo sora without a broader lips)and she was my last leftover target after the 1st girl left. i was surprise the 1st girl taken, either her stubbornness drop sharply after 2 hour stand or the guy was desperate to give, as i saw the talk was short and sharp and she nodded her head. and i regretted till now that i didn't get hold of her while i can, 3k or even 3.5k, she was pretty and my cup of tea.

too late now, i wish she will be back then i wont be that stubborn and will immediate take her, but if she will be coming back it will be almost 11pm.
so near 10:30, i think i will going to action soon, as i start actively going few rounds to check any miss out girls, previous girls status and their patient, and those girls with eye preying on the guys.

then the girl start to talk to my last-resort girl sora, and he ask to buy her a drink and she accept and i knew is over, too late.girls here also choose guys, not all they will accept, especially those young pretty one, when come to black and white they tends to look away.but almost all prefer older because it like easy money and less work, and also those prefer handsome, macho, soft spoken skill.but some girls cannot choose because of her market value

i knew it sure gone, and it din take long. time now pass 10:30, i got a feeling if not now, likely i wont be getting any later(i not looking for LT, when later ST girls will be gone)though i still see some girls after 11 still willing to take ST. (either take cab home or still look for guys after 12pm)i saw 2 girls quite good looking(youtube) that got the 3k look, but i will try to test them 2.5k. when i decide to leave my comfort seat, i saw 1 girl sexier than the 2 girls(taller, 1.65m) her miniskirt is like just to cover her ass with her long nice leg stretching out, and with 2 guy standing behind cheekily admiring her body. so i want to cut the guy nonsense, i approach her and ask her how much.
Strategically i had was, if i said 2.5k and she counter 3k, then i will be struck so i thinking i start with how much, if she said 3k i will counter offer 2.5k, no deal then i go.

And she said 2.5k, i was like 'i don't know what to say', i was taken back.
i wont expect 2.5k because her hardware is better than the 2 girls, pretty, not sure was it covid aftermath effect ,she was very unsure when she said 2.5k .
so i said ok, she smile and we slow and steady left therame(because it was fucking jam to go out- guys talking and taking own sweet time , walking and browsing, and some out of sudden ,just stop, without consider the traffic flow).
her skin fair, like Thai-chinese and her makeup look very Korean.

she had a very sexy buttock that attracted me(when i doggy from behind i will see some nice buttock shape like a pair. but she has a very small breast(small hill rather than mountain)that doesn't turn me off, in fact, what excite me was she ask to bath together, and she shower me or make sure i shower and clean.And she keep cleaning my cock(stroking to make sure it wont go too far-it was huge to her)her expression was funny, she keep looking at my cock.as if she has question in mind 'why din you tell me your size before', later how can i handle it' like gently stroking my brother(good boy) so to be nice to her later.

she do blow job , though only less than 1/2 length deep, but she done it enjoying and 2-3 intervals.
pass her the 0.02 but she think is small by the look, though i told her is L size, i told her i have their local big size.opened she attempt to put 0.02mm on but fail so i use their local elastic condom,

one thing i like best is, she never turn off the light like most girls did or she forgot(but i doubt so). i think she was quite concentrate on my cock as i can tell she is those like to enjoy sex, still she is 1/2 worry 1/2 anxious to try.i ask lubricant or tub, she so happy that i have for her(she doesn't bring)my experience some girl don't bring as they are not new to sex and able to handle, but is that they never expect or try the size like me before, and some girls really had a hard time with me. girls ask for condom, but they don't ask for jell.
if mine is big, then i should buy for them.

sex meet expectation, i can see she getting excited, and she not so shy type, she is open, sociable, and show initiatives. few rounds of changes, front and back, i decide to let her cowgirl i feel she not able to hold on long so i bang upward instead.
see her tired, i do front again before letting her go.
i ask if ok, she said is big , then she ascertain is bigger.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
what i like
1)she ask 2.5k
2)she shower with me(good choice, very intimate).
3)never off the light(i like best)
she worth 3k more than most girls that just wanted 3k but not much worth , not outstanding that i would value 3k. and she underrate herself and i gave her extra 500b tips.

i actually went for her 2nd times last BKK trip late Sept b4 i finally went for my ultimate sex battleground(is really what i looking for, BKK just a leisure trip for me to release my work stress while waiting for japan to open up) in tobita.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

Just finish my season 7, heading back home. Last stop today maria 2+pm, bcos no models were here (too early) i got no chances to check wif my captain the revise price and top grade, only got a L plate 6.2k baht
IMG_20230115_064525.jpg
as i have promise myself, i will make up for tobita trip this yr, so 6 trips book + 2 trips holding, and i only b going back bkk only 2 or 3 trips end of of the year

Attachments

• 1673780534953..jpg
    1673780534953..jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
Reactions: Samshin
If anyone going coming weeks or soon, there is 1 most pretty in therame i ever seem. If 1 happen to see her, dun even think, she just come and go.asking for 3k, i valued 4k.
If u come frm front entrance ,it is on the end RH corner.
she is good, new girl there.
2nd day i look for her again, she said 'BIG' (no) , haha.
There is one tall girl standing nxt to pillar asking for 4k, pretty but no that i valued so i let other suckers try

Last edited: