Date of Encounter:
late Sept2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 1

tonight slight delay, clear custom 6pm(supposedly 5:30)
reach hotel 7:40(late by 40min estimated), by the time thermae 8;20-8:30.
Friday , but not as good as previous, till 9-9:30pm still cant find so 9:30 decide to go strap.
this time very decisive, not to waste time(maybe got time for tharmea after that) so go in myself, the pimp was inside, ask me for drink, girl so i stick to her, not to engage more parties for tips.

saw the tag 24, still very irresistibly tempting, saw the darker skin tag 26, last time i miss out so feel like taking her today, just happen to observe from angle that still 90%woman 10%man, the strong makeup cover 90% still not the 100% girl i want, and she every few minutes keep doing make up.

saw one long black hair on the stage, quite stand out, not the most pretty but better than 1/2 of them(about 20 there)., not very sexier but look very woman to me.table saw 1-2 with g-string really temp me but no longer available, especially the short shoulder length girl which i like the most.the pimp came back pressing me again after i told her 5 minutes. i told her tag 27 the black hair, girl + drink+ barfine=4k. outside she ask for tip 700.

the girl said is very big, gave her 0.02 she can't put it on.

she is a very quiet girl, introvert and no vain, what i feel, a good girl making a living. she blow only dickhead deep, like quick suck of my dick head, i tot is a teaser slow start but that was it. not more than 10sec , basically my cock already standup , no need extra help to make it working condition.

when she saw mine, she start to apply KY. so after 1-2min, it was smooth and lubricant and because of that , it din create a tight feeling that make me easy to cum.

so i ok without problem holding on few longer. doggy she hold on very short and she ask for front. i just know that this time(previous 2 straps cum easy because tight and i was tired so wanted to finish fast).i can stand as long as i want, so i ask her cowgirl, she does 1-2 minute and give up.
i go front again, but i just can't feel that she got any feeling('girl') so i don't want to do too long(if i feel the girl are cumming or high, i will keep going if she want).

this time i din tip her any(because my previous experiences that even tipping, the girl will still ran off very fast) and also her blow job like nothing(maybe she cant blow deep because she said is big). but unlike other girls, she walk out slowly with me, only after i bid her goodbye when hit on the main road.

reach thearmea 10:20pm, the place crowded. the 3k girl was there and still hot cake.usually i only see her standing less than 30min, and taken.
Found my first day 3rd girl, she was friend of the 3.5k girl. the 3.5k girl was still the best looking girl girl with some attitude problem, she doesn't bother to put effort to attract, kind of stud up.the first day girl, her friend, was much friendly , and i ready make the right choice and she is pretty as well.and she was taken soon while the 3.5k girl stand whole night, till she is back and they both went off together almost 12.
And 12 the 3k girl back , surprise she was working so late, she going for LT? She went off with a guy 30min later and i din stay after 1, 15min before close(door stated).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Strap girls are really pretty just that i find they cnt feel the same as girl while fucking, still if i had a sudden urge for sexy looking then i just go there for a quick one, but must be post operation.

Reactions: george0
Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023