Guest viewing is limited

♥♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地)SEASON 4(9DAYS OCT2022)- the come back post covid and records breaking(Day 6)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
♥♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地)SEASON 4(9DAYS OCT2022)- the come back post covid and records breaking(Day 6)

Service Name:
姫(1)/慶(2)/洛西(3)/牡丹(4)

Provider Name:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Website/Contact Info:
https://tobita-shinchi.love/?トップ

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k * 4

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
END oct2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 6

girl 1 (30)(128)

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『姫』

went there around 4+ and walk 1-2 round , found no interesting , more shops open after 5pm. i went for her third time.
observe the mamasan open the shop 4:30pm, she came in 4:45pm, start preparation went up and down the staircase. But she still seated 5pm sharp, i went in before any guy can, for her first customer today and my first girl.

she know what i want and what i can do. so this time she just touch and confirm the cloth is not too hot and start, in fact very promptly we start sex, and she is very eager for it.but this time my dick is the hardest, first and immediate erection when she was naked. she is very diligent girl, blow very thoroughly to make sure my base is strong(usually after some girls sex my dick is hard but the base support is not strong anymore to support the dick to stand firm)but first erection all the muscles are there.

the slow warm up penetration sex was superb, and killing, as i can control my brother well, the feeling so strong with her and my brother passion motion, i can feel the penetration rubbing , she can feel it too.with much confident than my 2 times, every doggy slow and deep, moderate but full length trust (extend fully in and out of my dick)and then high speed to maintain full long thrust, while also dynamic speed low amplitude thrust too., at the peak she was very high, we went back to relaxation mode and then build up the momentum again. long times since before covid not having this feeling again and i was back to my prime again. i skipping 45,60min ,is not really quantity but quality, best the girl have enjoy their best moment(climax, orgasm)then i look for her second time, and she will be waiting for for me, a good 15-20min sex is more than enough for a girl.

2nd girl (31)(129)

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『慶』

i saw her but i went for the 1st girl instead(i really prefer the 1st girl more). my dick was strongest during first penetration and i decide to reserve for the 1st girl instead.
i went back to her, seat empty, so i waited a distance for her to come out, while sitting on a rail, shouldn't have done that and should have find a proper seat and rest.

about 5-10min , still no body came out,so i decide to walk one round first. as i pass by i found her on her seat , she might have just went behind for a break(there is a small room where the trays of drinks were took from like a small kitchen/pantry room)sometimes the girls rotate the seat after time up if no customer pick up for a certain period of time, or if one girl taken , the other girl from the pantry room will come in and claim the seat.
she blow a while and then handshake asking am i ready. this time i cannot go in, too soft. i must have using too much dynamic power on the first girl that my brother go fatigue, and time not enough to recover. i think 20-30 minute is a good time if my brother allow to rest and would able to come back. she wanted to help , i told her i can handle. i really jerk my brother hard, pause few second and repeat (shake and hold, else ejaculation)and i felt my buttock start to contract, it coming back.. girls can't do well because they don't know how to keep in momentum, they just shake all the way(till it cum when it is not even standing, haha). the girl handshake usually not hard enough and usually miss the point that it start to build up and din hold it to keep it there and then shake again so that the next flow to push it up to enough capacity to stand. the girl usually shake very hard but suddenly pause , it cool off and flow back again.

it is like you feel the liquid gushing out, you hold it there to prevent overshoot, then you slowly pump the next flow up to accumulate , once the capacity reach max, it will stay standing.
it was quite a close shave, if not it will be a handshake show and then go back hotel.
though yen is weak, buy 4 get 1 free, but 1 free hand job..........

wasted a few minute , so i try to make up for lost time, but this time i was trying to make it stand and not go soft, so i din waste time to shallow and slow dick movement for the start cause it may sudden go weak if too relax, so i had to maintain hard rubbing till it spark the fire, then i feel it confirm standing but it already deep and moderate speed. and the girl missed the foul cock play fun, and i just maintain moderate and fast speed(pass the foul play moment it was already smooth sliding and power punch and hopefully she got excited.
so eager to please that i lift up my leg, hands on the mat and thrust her like flying.

still i think the first sex was better to her, because during the start first few minutes slow sex foul play penetration, the girls usually take minute or more to start to get the feel , so it is not about fast speed actually, give some time for the girl to relax, to feel, to enjoy and then to expect more.
she ask me whether i want another(she know i am card collector), i say yes please, give me all. she laugh. if she was my first girl, she will have the best sex that i had with the 1st girl.

3rd girl (32)(130)

洛西

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『洛西』

After the hiccup, i not sure whether it will malfunction again, so o took a break 30min to be sure, then i sure my scrotum heavier,i tot is getting better, but it was just water so i went to toilet. i walked 2 rounds, i had few in mind, the soft one or strong sex desire. in the end, i make up my mind, look for the girl i like because i might not see her again next few days if she off duty. this girl i been watching her few times, long straight black hair, black bikini , just happily smiling to the guys.
she got 2 very noisy seated dogs, but i not looking for them, keep barking, while i follow her up the store. she was shorter than i expected, below 1.6 i tot she would be 1.65m.

she always smiling, friendly, not pulling long face or muted(i had met some that just keep quite, using fingers to point to give instruction, like having bad mood). she not the shy type, maintain eye contact, no distance, very joyful person. after she went out i try handshake and by the time she came in and blow, it was ok. so back to the same technique, she got very, very excited with my foreplay, slowly creeping in and maintain stroking the same distance stroking after every inch conquer, then finally fully in, she look me into the eyes , daijoubu, she nodded, she is ready for it. then very slow steady speed to make her feel the deep penetration, the feeling of every inch slowly creeping in then once heightened, moderate then fast and speed just just increasing till the max, then slow down. the doggy was a killer to her, dunno why she contracted every time i do doggy(2 rounds) feel her buttock suddenly cramp, so i had to stop for fear i will cum too.

after doggy, suddenly feel it was slippery, water inside and she was enjoying. now i usually went 5 rounds, if by 6 rounds the first sound will come, i find it irritating halfway fucking the sound came. she was fully engrossed in the sex, every time i ask for change, she was full of expectation.she is full of youth, to make her feel like being dominate by a man sexually ,make me feel great.

4th girl (33)(131)

牡丹

rest 30min , determine to go for another, walk one round, found another who is small size.
lucky she din came back fast after went out(settle money and get the tray)i try very hard for a minute plus only to get it hardened only(not even standing and this much i can do as she came back. on the mat, i try breathing and using my buttock muscle getting to to push my dick up,so that it can hold and not collapse before she start to make it hard. she see my dick size, she din blow. only lick my nipple while doing some hand shake. my brother survive from half dead, i tot she will blow after some handshake with lotion, then she try to mount.and i stop her asking her to switch, she was bit unwilling, like telling me it will be easier for her(i think of my size)in japanese i dun understand.

she din insisted but she told me to be slow(she afraid it will hurt if i go in too fast). so i just slowly dig my dick in, she was like ouch, just few sec and is ok now i kind of relief that it penetrate without hurting her. then i start rubbing my dickhead only, i before going in 1 more inch, and she said is alright now(to tell me i need not so cautious slow ) still i purposely maintain 30 sec before going 1/2 and then 3/4 and in steady stead speed and she got excited. and even more when she finally feel it i went fully in(more than the regular size/depth she had)and maintain deep stroke regular speed.

until her pleasure was overwhelming with her hand finding my body, i ramp up to peak up her sensation.doggy, front and then doggy again. everything i ask for position change, she was so delighted that i did not stop and the pleasure continue. every position change make her anxious for my dick to go back in again and she can't wait.

And finally i went the last front, i told her it will be the last one, she was dying for it and when my dick went in, she look me in the eye like please, because she knew it was the last pleasure for her, she looking for the best one to last, and see how far we can go.

one thing was my performance was there, just the dick strength wasn't strong as the first one, she like it very much, but dinno i can do better if my form was good. my experience with tobita girl was (beside the bad one) once they love it, more than 15min to them is nothing they can go and want more of time if allow.

Attachments:
IMG_20221026_221604.jpg
IMG_20221027_062755.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
went to 松島新地 10:45 pm, very quiet , no good pretty one, so i left.

Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023