Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
End Jan/Early Feb 2020

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5K ST (60min/One shot, whichever come first)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
If can speak thai will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Need to wake up early today, bus station operate 5:30am but train station may not, maybe have a breakfast at 24hr fast food first. So 4:30am already up from my bed,as prepare most of my stuff ready last nite, so after a quick shower and tide up my things, out hotel around 5am.

Outside hardly anyone, except still some working girls, mostly are trans.Try to sneak past them first, one almost caught up with me, at first with a ½ man voice, later voice become hoarse when she started to yell at me as I wave no to her and run fast as I can, as it was a still very early and dark, lonely street, afraid she might give me a flying ball-kick. Walk to the nearest 24hour macd, 3-5 guest on the table, 1-2 waiting for their meal ready and when I am back from my hand wash, saw a couple making order. Seeing it slow and no much food processed ready, I decide to leave as I heard train passing by. Roughly know train start at 5am but not sure which earliest reach asok station, but now seem like able to catch the next coming train.

Took the train about 5:25 and reach bust station and book the 6am bus to pattaya.less than 8 travelers, should have taken 5:30am if I can, cause traffic started to get slow.went to a pickup station 630am before going up the highway. And I dozed off.And wake up when I feel like it was at the toll of the exit highway , and reach the station 2hour20min journey.

Hungry , looking for fast food but found operate 10am and so went to terminal21 café and have a American breakfast. Cheap, than Bangkok area like my hotel, only 65baht with coffee. Walk to the roundabout just in front, and found those baht bus. Decide to cut my time short by not doing healthy walk to the pattaya beach and walking street so first time flag the bus, so that I can schedule for a 11am bus back to Bangkok. Drop at just walking street entrance, walk through the street till the end, it was all close and empty but still some tourist strolling there, and saw the pier. The pier was pack with stream of people going towards it, to take ferry to other islands, they dress in those islands/beach wear.Went back and out of walking street, took the wrong 10baht bus, ended don’t know where, doesn’t seem near to the station, no choice ask for motorbike taxi from 100baht bargain to 60.Took 11:10 bus and going back is faster,exit highway only take 1.5 hour but due to traffic start get jam inside Bangkok, another 30min to reach station, only 2hour journey.

Take a short bts to tong lo, try to find momo, and found it very near station, but in a very small alley with eating stalls at the side, unbelievable in a such isolated , unnoticeable and unpopulated area, if you are not looking for it, you wont know it exist in such a small alley corner end.But I think is well known to Japanese, as it cater mainly for Japanese and the nikko hotel was there. Just look around the area, there was another massage shop next to it, then take bts back to terminal21 asok for lunch.

Knowing therame open around 805-810, so this time went 815 and the shop already open, and no queue outside.Stay there until 9pm and decide to pick and go.There are many nice girls to choose, but potential asking for 3k. I spotted one quite good looking, but she stand along the popular 3k stretched line, she keep looking at me, time to time, and with a hinting smile.So I think she is very negotiable since she found me as a target, so I use my hand signal for 2.5k and she nodded.she was near the jukebox and I was standing at the drinking bench, about 5m away, then I walk toward her to close the deal.i put the finish glass on the table behind her,she never ask me why I stay and we just go.The 2.5k is a very good deal even without a condition, seem like she is more keen to close the deal.

She was actually very good looking, close to those hot one asking for 3k, she is shy and quiet, well, when we are in the lift, cause I was shy also to break the ice to make some mood for us.Every girl I had till now, all ask to shower her own, and I came out with my towel just cover my cock, she was on the bed, same as most, off the bed light(only 2-3 I recall having sex with all light on). I really don’t like dark, but I can see her breast, it not flat or small, but also not round and firm, but oval in shape.Her nipple is big, and the black areola is wide making the nipple more attractive than her breast. She said mine is big, and I said KY is on the bed table bench, and she is so happy and said thanks(I dun think she bring, she din think she will need). Since ky was mine, she din hesitate to use more, put on her and put on me.Only her and the last night girl, that I start to have the same good fucking feeling with the girl, went slowly and gradually go deeply and she start to getting excited and hand over my body. Then I went doggy and her excitement increase. When I went back to front, she asked me ‘you must cum this time’ , seem like she cant take it anymore, her climax and orgasm came I think she don’t want anymore.

Sex was good but…

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Here thermae is very working girl attitude, though is one hour but the deal is more than one cum, once cum consider over, so girl want the guy to cum fast so that she won’t stay up to an hour and she can get another customer fast.Tobita is different, is 30min in the shop, you can fuck for 30min if you can till the ring call, though only a very few I had over 15min get little impatient or pain or tired or uneasy, the rest I had almost enjoy, forgot their timer inside them and many fuck till the end, till I stop and some even just can't get enough.It is really fun in tobita, I have lot of good feeling there, I feel the girl desire, I feel the girl need, I feel the girl want more, I had the feel. Here I dun have the feel, the girl asking to cum and stop, so I dun really enjoy, what I only enjoy is to have a chance to fuck a pretty girl at all. So I decide to have one girl one night is good enough, as I plan this trip to be cut cost trip, to save some money at the same time have a warm up, light session in between the too long time wait of next 6 month tobita trip.

Last edited:
As always, thank you for your reports & stories!

Approved: 12/15/2020