Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5K ST (60min/One shot, whichever come first)+500 tips

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
If can speak thai will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Morning, took a train up sanam chai to wat pho, last time I alight huatlampong and walked 5km across Chinatown, this time the train take me close to the temple, just a street across.Took a river boat across to wat arun temple like last trip before making my first time visit to Erawan shrine, transits silom and took BTS at sala daeng(pat pong) to siam station.

Ready got nothing to do, spend 2-3 hours temple visit before went to terminal 21 for lunch, 1+pm.
Back hotel 2+, leg tired walking, and take a nap to recover my blood stream back from my feet.Almost before dark, can feel my cock get swollen, so start to ,on the table, laptop on and yahoo search therame, do some market research, look for those interesting one, will reduce my time hunting high & low.Since last MAY trip was quite long time, and my last nite visit no chances to capture a few for my targets, so a quick recap of the recent crowds of the clips can really save me some time, as too much hesitant will miss the chances of some quite good looking , and losing opportunity where I just slip by and she was immediate taken then.

Saw my last nite girl, last nite I told her I will come here again and ask what about her. She said she will be there and asked me to come for her 2nd times. She must be joking, she could have done better on the bed before telling me that, she really lack enthusiasm, no much engagement, though she is really pretty I just dun want 2nd time since I got no feeling for her. She saw me, smile very excited to me, and was at the corner by the exit to the toilet. I moved to the other corner, cause I found my other girl.

She was very pretty, last time I saw her. But now my standard went up a grade after seeing more beautiful girls inside, my horizon widen, expectation higher. I not sure she can remember me, but she keep looking at me. I hesitate to go and chat with her, to ask her she can remember me, afraid she will ask me for 2nd times, which I had no intention. Then my last nite girl suddenly turn and stand at this corner, and look at me eagerly with a smile. Then my last trip girl seem to realize that I know that girl because we will smiling and eye flirting with one another. I observed once a while she will look at my direction, no giving up, to arouse my attention.

Crowds start to come in, party atmosphere build. So the wait and see kind of attitude heightened.
The guys not making a move, just enjoy seeing the girl just like going on a pub or disco, but girls not hooking on handsome man, but man with a price. Yes, the price just went up when their customers supply went up, 3k easily when start to asked. But demand actually went up? Everyone are holding their cards.

See who getting less patience, guys watching their interested girl get pick up, and girls just seeing their competitors taken. And i? I just get more lazy. As my brother get less interested.30min gone, 60min gone. And the two girls gone. I saw them being picked away, strange , I feel nothing, in fact I feel happy when someone took them, cause I cant promise them anything. The last nite girl got pick up by an old man(I would consider myself as younger) and they moved upstairs by the exit door to the toilet, I think it lead direct to the hotel above, I had not try that way before. My last trip girl was taken by a curly hair guy shorter than her, she walked past me , pretend not to see me, think angry or disappointed with me, after we standing for more than 30min, unblocked view and 10-15m apart, waiting for me to make a move, hoping, for a guy she know. I had few girls I asked before, they wanted 3k so I turn down, and every times I see them again, I still got the feeling they want me to come back again, that is a girl feeling, she doesn’t like being rejected. If she doesn’t show interested with me then she wont look me again because that how she price herself firmly, but if she still look my way, she still hope I can have a 2nd chance, and maybe she still can have her 3k thinking I will just submit to her at her knee. Well, it is not that I am not interested with them , or just playing with them, it is just part of a game, everyone want to be a winner, but learnt to give and take some times.
Though the crowd is huge, the transaction not much happening. Guys acting cool, testing their patience, and most learn not to be easily fall into trap as a prey, so as time goes by, guys still watching, going round and round parading, and some just fall out the crowd, either pick up or just walk out the place empty hand. Everyone speculating the market , wanted a good price if not wanted an sudden eye chemistry. I watched some girls quite interested and pretty, and watched them for a while, knowing they been waited for quite long, and assessing their patient level.Some are quite firm, stand proud, unmoved, and would rather stand whole night.

Almost 2 hours, if I dun act now, I ,may be going back to sleep, as my interest just keep falling as no stunning one appear. I walk around to do a final scanning before I do a quick decide on one, saw one look innocently young, and I tell myself after one around if no one else then it will be her.
When I back one round, fuck , she was gone. So I circle 2-3 rounds but still cant find her around or at her place again. Heart broken, I just slip my wish girl. Then I quickly shortlist another 4 girls, in case it happened again. From 4, narrow down to last 2, fighting feeling for this 2 girls. One was prettier I find, came in for a while like 30min, lose a bit patient and playing with her phone. The other one , asuka look, was more patient looking around for her prey. She was more active, and I feel she should be active on bed too, not those idle type.

I asked 2.5k, she asked where , then agreed. She shower first, when I back from a quick one just splashing my cock, she was playing her phone. A bit disappointed, but that everyone do when they got nothing to do, so long not playing hp while I fuck her. She asked am I ready, asked me for condom, am I gave her my clear stock big boy XL size. She said my is mine, and said the condom size is small, while trying to put it on. I told her is the large size and I dun remember having this problem with this condom cause I been using couple of them. I think she never put condom on a large cock before, anyway she start to blow, not a deep blow but a long one. Cause she keep blowing and never stop. I was thinking if she going to blow me to cum, is it too big for sex and become a blow job service?Few minutes past, I wasn’t yet to cumming but can tell she keep on going. So I ask her to stop and I am ok. She said is big and put KY, and I go in with slippery feeling, which I dun really like.

I still prefer resistance where I slowly overcome it. I see she wasn’t those less patience type, so I start slow and easy, I dun want to do a full penetrate in one thrust , as I find it possible cause of the lubricant she used, so I did a short stroke in the beginning. Tobita girls really like slow and steady because they enjoy sex, and I can just foreplay their cunt with my cock gently stroking it with all my own sweet time and execute ¼,1/2,3/4 stroke whatever I want. Here I find thermae girls are more time orientated as their objective is one cum so they wanted to do as fast as they can, so they can end early, whereas in tobita, we were in a shop for the time we paid like 15,20,30min so the girls generally keep to their time to finish the service.

So I din want to take too long for simulate her, afraid she start to lose patience, also it was not that tight that it dun need to take that long to do a full penetration and I easy reach full length with ease and getting her to feel. When I increase my speed, she start to get excited, I start to feel that she is like tobita girl. After some long front position, I ask for doggy, and I can do slow, medium and fast speed with her reciprocate with excitement.After first doggie, the front position become more wide open, as she find herself fully accessible after the doggy gave her the clearance., I found myself almost going to cum as I lose a bit of concentration and a bit caught off guard , think I overestimate and din preserve much and went too strongly. Then I start to slow my pace and then we go on 3 rounds of front and back position. I dinno how long she can take or was i asking too much bcos my feeling is Japanese girls are always much stronger, so I told her one more round(front) I will stop . And when I did my last bang I stop, then she look at me and ask ‘doggy’. So without explaining further, I just go on doggy as her suggested. Then I stopped and she looked like expecting more from me, and said I did not cum. I told her I am alright and we can stop now. I paid her 2.5k + another 500 for her no complain and no show of impatient for my controlled sex. I give her some small packets of bak kwa and salted egg fish skin bought frm airport and a can of fresh orange juice. This time the girl din take the drink instead , saying drink not allow inside but took the tibits said good for her when taking beer.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I gave her extra more than last nite girl cause I I found her attitude is much better, anyway I decide not to go for second girl so I saved a bit($) more for myself. It is just 2nd nite so I decide not to go full spin first, go bit slow, pick up my strength next few days then go for my max.

Thank you for your report, much appreciated as always!

Approved: 3/10/2020