Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area ♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 –DAY 7 (part 1 of 2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
紅椿 / 響あい

Date of Encounter:
NOV 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2*21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Yesterday I starting to feel the downfall of my cock, it seem like happening now, it normally happened after mid of my trip, like a distribution curve, maybe is my sperm distribution, but usually last 1-2, and not more than 2rd day it will pick up gain.

So, first girl, try not to strain too hard, take it as a warm up session, look for those obedient and well discipline looking , innocent, naïve so that easily satisfy without too much work. I wanted to use lesser energy yet I wanted to orgasm the girl. Dun ready like those with too much wild sex life during their young age school time end up losing interest with sex.I prefer to have those lesser experience, less expose, and less experience and I wanted to show how good sex is like.

Walk around starting 2pm, not many girls there but still having locked target 3-4 girls. But by the time came back for the best 1-2 choice, suddenly the seat is empty or replace by another, not very sure they are taken(if not at least wait 15min), finished their shift, or just excuse for a while. I am damn interested with this girls now, and wanted them to be my early one and hopefully they are not gone, so walk another 2 more round, and found one girl taken back the seat of another girl.

24)http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『紅椿』

From far look good, refine looking, not those flirtatious , seductive type. Inside room, found was disillusioned by her make up, not young kawaii type like 18-20, still look like a pretty teacher, 22-25, enough to turn me on. Yes, I though hard enough to fuck straight away, since my first girl my brother is not overexerted yet, because I getting some feeling now. So I slowly all, then I realize it is only elongated from it's usual retracted position, but not ready harden, which is not my usual form for my first girl, as it usually harden and by the time I laid on the bed I was control my cock to wave and once the girl touch it , it will immediate stand hard to be ready to fuck. I shake a bit, but still the same, then start to worry, and start shaking hard. Lucky she took a while ,1-2 minute, by the time she came in, still my cock isn’t standing yet.

But by the time I laid on the bed, I try to wiggle my brother, it did response, though not as strong as my usual first girl condition, but I feel all right now. She is good, a minute of foul play , licking my nipple and hand fondling my dick, before putting condom and blow, and she did her best to blow like 30sec. Some girl did a fast one ,less than 30sec and ready to start, so if you are not ready, you can be into trouble.

Just on time, my brother come back. I start to do a slow one as she is tight, can feel hard and resistance when I just go in a bit. So I no hurry to go fully in, since she is tight and good, I slowly massage her cunt with ¼ dick, with my dick head rubbing her outside skin since dickhead has the most wider surface area, so I did a foul play on her inner and outer lips with my cock head. Then use my cock head also to tickle her vagina opening, maintain ¼ before going to ½. Did for a minute or 2, to get her excited, waiting anxiously for me to go further in, then I went in ¾, and she feel the thrill.

And going ¾ in, then retracted back to ½, then to ¼ and slowly go back to ¾ again, few times until the moment come, she feel it is fully in. I can gently slow first, then reach normal average speed, by the time she getting very high. Then I go faster and faster, and she start to iku iku, reaching her climax. I slow down the pace for her, doggy, because back it is more easy access and deeper in, once slip into the max deep, she start to mourn, and I just go straight to normal to faster, and she to mourn louder and excited than from the front position, I think the momentum have keep her ecstasy going high even some seconds of position change.

Then I swtich back to front again, I start from slow motion shallow stroke again, she feel so relax, enjoy a good bliss sex, then I do very slow single stroke in and slowly pull, pulse for few seconds , and repeat again for 3-4 times, to let her really feel the thing is deep inside her, slow has the effect of enjoying a good taste like a meal. Then I start to slowly ramp up faster to excite her to get her ready, and then come power fuck and she start iku iku again. It bring back memory of Jessica tiara, is not how I did that, is I remember her ecstasy, because I was in much confident, in my full control of how I want to do it, slow, fast, fastest, I was looking at her expression, like toying her in hand, she keep gasping and use her finger nail to crawl my shoulder.

Sex is not really about hard and fast, is about continue to build up the arousal, is like a good song where you have a high and low, girl like the feeling to slowly getting to climax before orgasm, cool it down and warm it up again, she will have wave and wave of strong feeling coming back, when when it come back, she can’t help but just having climax and orgasm again. You satisfy woman sex, she see you as a hero. Treat her well in sex, quench her thirst, feed her hungry desire.After sex, you can see expression change and she suddenly wanted to get close to you.
Was expecting a easy one, end up having one asking for more, I feed her until the sound came.

Walk out of the shop, check the one beside, because I was eying the next shop girl as my second one. The seat was empty when I pick the first one, and now it was seated by another girl. Not sure she knock off ready or not, make a round walk back and she suddenly appear again.

25)http://tobita.main.jp/?料亭『響あい』

She got long black hair, a long black dress with a V cutting round her neck that clearing she got big boobs. Not very big, but bigger than average, very nice. She has a good figure that make her look tall, because she said she is only 1.61, but look to me like 1.63-1.64.

It was quite awkward and embarrass with the sex. She came out and back only once.Most girl did twice, first time came out and bring the tray in, and went out again to clean up herself. Worst one will be those already have the tray with her and went up with you, once inside and never went out.
I only have 10-20 sec to shake, and my cock was soft because of a strong giving sex to the first girl and my condition today was not really in good form with my brother not getting stiff most of times.

So I asked her for a minute while I stand at a corner and handshake, haha, while she naked seated by the bed, waiting. Her back view was beautiful, but still no enough to turn me on, cause it was my fault. I dun want to take too long shaking, it about man pride, and it ready hurting my pride. (She must be thinking old man having problem with sex.) So I laid down, she seem to look very belittle of my sex, still my cock is big , she really enjoy blowing, it. As my cock wasn’t hard standing , it tend to title close to my tummy, and she blow at an angle with her back head facing me, where I see her behind long black hair while she blow.

Wow, my dick getting harder and harder. And when she ready to go, I ask her for the front. She just open wide enough, she think is enough for me, after her quick assess of what I can do. Never mind, it is good, I will do slowly and she will gradually open up more. But I can’t have the slow tickling technique to apply on her, when I slip in, it already reach the end, either too much KY or too big, but I din see her apply when she confidently wanted to start.

Never mind again, smooth but I still do a slow rock. Though she is bit loose, but she is sensitive. After a minute, she started to feel and she close up her legs to prevent her from getting too excited , I raise up her buttock and rock her like a rocking chair. A minute, she can’t take it anymore, and she spread up her leg wide, then I start to pump faster and hard. She is getting into the game, and started to say kimochi and her hands are waving like struggling to again drown in water, and hand holding her head like going crazy, she ready goes very wild , I din expected her to turn out this way when she appear to be bit cold in the start.Her breast are really , really good, big and natural breast.

Fuck her till she is like pregnant woman giving birth, but she wasn’t in pain, she was in heavenly joy.
It is not fake JAV sound, it is more like a crying but with joy.(really wonderful when girl get so high can become so dramatic)
Seeing her in climax and orgasm, really fun, haha, she can’t control herself indulging in deep sex and ecstasy , then iku iku starting to mumble, having many times her iku iku in many rounds. Doggy once I put in inside, she already goes crazy before I start to ram hard, impatiently waiting for the action.
Then I decide to go for 1st last round, front. I told her one last one, she wanted. And I do my best to satisfy her, and I can feel a pool of water inside.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yesterday was sad, today it make up for it, in fact, this 2 best sex have already make my trip worthwhile, when you defeat a girl, keep repeat iku iku rounds after rounds. Starting was quite embarrassing I was having problem getting it up, well she must be laughing inside, but after that she completed change, a very satisfy, well really make up for it.
The feeling is like I have found them and they have found me, once in a life time.
To be continue

As always, thanks so much for your regular reports!

Approved: 4/9/2020

IMG_20200426_210540_BURST2.jpg

Reading is good,
but action is what you should be doing.

Reactions: TAG Manager
too bad, tobita is closed at this moment of covid crisis:(.... hope that this situation get's better soon:)