Guest viewing is limited

♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地) 9 days NOV19 part2 final- Record breaking 100visit in a year 3 trip?

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
結雅

Date of Encounter:
NOV 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Is a NO.
35 total this trip, no a record.
27+36+35=98(in one year, 2019).

35) Feel like i should slow down a bit, maybe take 2-3 hours break, by the time i came back around 5pm, i may even see more choices as evening usually quite a lot of good ones, also i may recover a bit and go for 3 more before i need to set off to airport from here by 7pm.

I actually never give up her, for last 8 days i have been checking whether she was still here, so i still hoping able to see her again . Bought a bottle of green tea near the toilet after using it and make a turn to her street , and to my great surprise, she is there. i nodded to her and smile, though i not holding any candy(i never take even one before cause i even need the candy, i need more girls) i show her 3 fingers to show i have enough, she smile and nodded too. At first thinking to go 松岛新地 just for window shopping and have something light to eat and a drink maybe at kuromen.But after seeing her, i took a rest at the smoking area near the clock(2nd clock inside, 1st one is outside near the entrance staircase). I was wondering to go back to her, but i was almost decide to take a break before that so that i can hit a 6 today.but again, my trip i had already confirm plan to go back to her again, if possible 2 and 3 more times.And now since i found her, i shouldn't miss this chances, last day of my trip, and not sure when will i see her again (confirm Jan going bangkok).

So i walk back to her, though no confident i can regain to my best performance, but for her, i am willing to try, my best. I have enough time of 2-3 minutes with every opportunity she not around, and took this time to shake rather than to remove my cloth, but it seem not working well. She came in, i just told her 1 more minute, she smile and said 'need my help?'. She is from kobe, she know English well, not just conversational. Because of that i like chatting with her in English last time, just that half way talking she suddenly started to blow me, haha.I know some more about her, i will leave till next time after my 5th time with her, if happening. She is by far the best sex i have, every time i go i experience the same tightness, 4 visit, i am willing to set a record for her 5,6.7... and every trip i see her in tobita i will go at least once.

She put ky on her, i thought it will not be tight as last time. I did it very slow at the start, reluctantly to go in, just stroking in with my cock head. Her tightness can never imitated, unlike second times i went for Kintarou(the other girl) i found her not as tight as before, maybe she know me and put KY this time.
But her, tightness is real, i still get back the same feeling, it still coming back to me, i feel ouch whenever the tightness squash me(squashing my cock lah, if my ball then will be very painful) , i hold my breadth for seconds to enjoy this feeling. 1/4 to 1/2 to 3/4, i use all my patient and time to enjoy, the feeling is continuous and is continuous for few minutes, till i slowly and finally went in. Once the heavenly feeling finally gone, i use my strength to overpower her as a man wanted to do and bang hard,and she fully engrossed in it.

And i switch to doggy , it was so good, few times i feel like cumming. then i let her do CG, i ask her to be gentle, but once she sit on it, she feel so good and keep pounding, very soon i feel like cumming, i was thinking to stop her but suddenly i feel like letting my self go.
For her, i cum, and i will make her the last girl of my trip.She was surprise i cum, she said i don't cum and hold on till the sound came. I told her is alright, i was tired and decided to release myself, and wanted to stop and make this the last one of the trip. I asked her again for another name card, her schedule only 3 days of this week. she said i told her i coming back OCT, and yes i came back end of OCT and happen to see her first week of NOV.

Now, i really went back to kuremon for some good seafood. while walking back to the train station, i suddenly feel so weak, seem like after fucking 35 girls the exhaustion suddenly come at one time, feel like dying, body feel so numb. bough a can of energy drink, enough for me to catch some breadth.

All my plan suddenly disrupted, dunno want to do, try to kill time shopping tennoji shopping area, but still only 5:30pm. Then suddenly thought why not take a last stroll at tobita again. to see the night time girls. Before going back , walk around her shops few times,so as to wave her goodbye and found she wasn't there.(someone instead)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wanted to break some records initially during beginning of my trip, but after that , realize important is still the quality not the quantity, though i wanted to fuck as much pretty girl as i can, but i tell myself, I'LL BE BACK.(this exclamation make was way before covid hit, now i can only, when u want to do something, dun keep dragging till you regretted, i regretted sacrifices tobita for bangkok and i would have fuck more tobita girls.
Bangkok girls are too commercial, tobita girls i can see the surprise and turn to joy from the girl expression, it make me feel so good, is it man pride? lonely old man?

A genuine true emotion expression of the girls that touches me.

Last edited:
IMG_20210116_192058.jpg
IMG_20210116_192111.jpg

i told her i will come back oct, but end up late oct and early nov, and found out she came early oct and early nov.
My best decision making her the last tobita girl of my last Japanese trip before the covid, and best sex i enjoy.(cause most of times the girls enjoy).
Going back tobita now dunno when will be, ,since so much uncertainty of the covid, but i will come back, and for her, hopefully by april-june.

Just an update of my last tobita.
I making a comeback as promised.
Record broken
1. 7 girls 1 night
2. 7 days 37 visits- broke 27 visits
3. 7 days 37 visit broke my trip record 36.

i keeping low for the last 2 nights only 1 visits each , not to set too high so that records can be broken again.
But interesting of the 1 visit, young pretty tobita girl no condom cum inside.
dun pm me , i will only reveal more details in my coming reviews.

IMG_20221021_105300.jpg

I am still here.

IMG_20221029_211654.jpg

Will post name cards in the reviews.

Last edited:
Wanted to break some records initially during beginning of my trip, but after that , realize important is still the quality not the quantity.
36/37 is when he is looking for quality......lol, I want to see a trip where he is aiming for quantity instead :LOL: