azuramon

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
くりぃむ - Chatty, but lovely

Soapland Name:
Bijin Lab

Soapland Provider Name:
くりぃむ (Kuriimu) - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-50342567/?of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/?of=y2

Appointment Length & Costs:
45min - 18000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretext:
Had the day off and needed to blow off some steam, so just went for a visit to our very well known Bijin Lab in Kawasaki.
Walked in and talked directly at the reception, gave the guy my number and he recognized I've been there before and told what were the options for foreigners. After checking out the providers at the website, I grew some interest on くりぃむ, so since she was available, I asked for her. Paid for the course, went to the waiting room and patiently waited for my number to be called.

Playtime:
She was waiting for me at the top of the stairs and we went to the room straight in front of it. Her pictures have a few touches, but she was cute nonetheless. With her lab coat open, I could see her underwear and that turned me on immediately. She's not that skinny, which I like, and has nice natural tits and a little bush down there.

After entering the room, I undressed myself while she was making lots of questions, specially after I told her I'm a foreigner. She gave me a very regular bath, with not much action. We dried ourselves and went to the bed. I asked her what kind of play did she enjoy and she told me she haven't decided on one. She then asked me what did I want to do and I told her I wanted to suck on her. Permission granted, but only later.

She started kissing my neck mostly, wasn't much of a kisser, which sucked a bit. While still talking a lot, she then went down to my meat, and boy, she gives a good BBBJ. She spits a lot, lots of tongue action and smooth HJ. After sucking on it for a while she asked to switch so I could return the favor. I went down on her giving a very well deserved DATY. I could notice she pressing my head down against her pussy and her legs twitching and it was amazing, even if she was faking, she was doing it really good. She started giggling, said she was embarrassed, but I told her not to worry about it. She asked me to put it inside, then rubbered me up while giving a nice look to it.

I told her to lay down and we went Mish. She pulled me down against her as I was slowly thrusting and started moaning quite loud. I picked up the pace and was about to burst until she told me she was going to cum again. That was the encouragement I needed. We both came together and just started laughing for a bit.

It was about time to wrap up, so I went to the shower again and we talked a bit more while getting dressed. After the nice service, she dismissed me and I went my way. Honestly, I wish I had done the 1h course, she was really nice and really seems to like sex.

Attachments:
Screenshot 2024-03-11 161652.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Again, I wish I had more time to try different positions with her. She's very friendly, talks a lot and has a nice body.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Great to hear you had a great time with Cream. Thanks for the review!

Nice review. I have been meaning to see her.

The shop has a free option to have the girl be naked under the lab coat when they meet you. I always select this, because why not? Most girls I have booked just ignore it or forget. The girl I met yesterday, Run, did comply with the request and she proved it as I was coming up the stairs by flashing me. It was funny more than anything else.

Reactions: Strayjay