はじめまして! Will be visiting Tokyo later this year.

Christine

CD in Japan
Reaction score
Hi, nice to meet you. はじめまして!

I am a crossdresser currently living in northern Japan. I love everything girlie, from the shoes, to makeup, to the hair, dresses, and everything glittery in between. I just want to experience everything a real girl experiences, both emotionally and physically, good or bad. I love to be "sitting on the fence" where I can see how people treat my everyday life as a guy, contrasted to how I am treated as a girl. I love how I only have 1 pair of guy shoes that I wear 99% of the time, as well as a whole shoe-rack full of painful sky-high heels that only match with certain outfits.

On the outside, I may be shy at first, but I also know there is a little darker angel hiding inside me too. I once dressed as a submissive Japanese schoolgirl for a man and let him live out his fantasy with me. I also discovered that I am obsessed with Japanese kinbaku (hemp rope bondage). I have now experienced it a few times and addicted to the blissful pain of the restrictive ropes suspending my body, as one nawashi (rope master) explained, into "a more accessible position" while she giggled. (^_~);

I am not so interested in metal chains, rubber, or St. Andrew's crosses that are popular in western scenes (sorry, that's just me). Recently, I have a growing curiosity about those BDSM wooden furniture found in Japanese love hotels. For example, the Japanese wooden horse or the wooden device that forces the sub to kneel and stick their head/hands through the top holes (sorry I don't know the name of this), are on my bucket list.

I hope I can meet some new friends (or even a nawashi) and see where it goes from there. Looking forward to chatting with you here!

Christine01a.jpg

よろしくお願い致します!

Christine ♥

I hope I can meet some new friends (or even a nawashi) and see where it goes from there. Looking forward to chatting with you here!
Welcome. Please just exercise your usual common sense when meeting people. This is a welcoming environment, especially on TAG.

Welcome. Please just exercise your usual common sense when meeting people. This is a welcoming environment, especially on TAG.

Hi TAG Manager, thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate you looking out for everybody, especially us new members. ;)

You look beautiful in that picture.

Hi ForeignVoyeurs, thanks so much for your nice message! I am still trying my best to practice everyday! :)

Welcome and I feel a bit sorry for your 1%-of-the-time only stock of stilettos... wear them more often ! :)

Hi Frenchy, thank you for your welcome! I would love to wear my heels more often. Unfortunately, today's society in general is not so accepting of it. Maybe I can wear them for you? kekeke ;) I read some of your past posts on TAG and think you are funny (in a good way)! :)

Hi Christine, welcome to TAG. You look very beautiful in your profile picture. But the real question is how do you find shoes in Japan :eek: (I have a shoe size problem lol)

Welcome Christine !
Nice picture.;)
I hope you find what you need on TAG. This is a great community.

Reactions: Frenchy
wooden device that forces the sub to kneel and stick their head/hands through the top holes

Those are called stocks, or a stockade. Haven't seen one in a long time, but they can be a lot of fun, especially if you can find an adjustable one.

Reactions: Frenchy
Hi Christine, welcome to TAG. You look very beautiful in your profile picture. But the real question is how do you find shoes in Japan :eek: (I have a shoe size problem lol)

Hi Simonka, thank you for your nice message! I love your smokey eyes makeup! I hope I can do my eyes makeup as good as you someday. And you are right about shoes... I am lucky that I have pretty small feet for a guy (25.5~26cm) but even still, it is not easy for me to find nice shoes in Japan that fit. I have some heels from ORiental TRaffic because their style is "ok" and the prices are reasonable. However, I mostly buy my shoes online. Maybe you already know that super chunky soles are coming back in fashion recently, so last week I had to treat myself a little bit! Naked Wolfe are too expensive for me, so I ordered these Fila sneakers from ASOS. The 6cm platforms make them so comfy (bouncy?) and cuuuute! :LOL: I think you must have a much better collection of shoes than me though. :love:

Fila-Disruptor-Wedge.jpg

Reactions: Simonka
Welcome Christine !
Nice picture.;)
I hope you find what you need on TAG. This is a great community.

Thanks a lot, Rikkun! So far, I am enjoying TAG. Everyone seems friendly and open to each other. :)

Reactions: rikkun
I didn't know they can be adjustable. I found this one on the internet... look how happy the model is! hehe :ROFLMAO:

Never seen that one in a hotel, but this used to be popular back in the day. Looks better than it is though, as this is not adjustable so it works only for people whose height is by the local standards :eek::D

stage3.jpg

Never seen that one in a hotel, but this used to be popular back in the day. Looks better than it is though, as this is not adjustable so it works only for people whose height is by the local standards :eek::D

Oh, your pic is a different one than mine! That looks fun too, especially if it was adjustable. ;) Even the Japanese model has to slightly bend her legs to fit. :p

So what is popular now? Or can you still find those wooden stocks (stockades) in the love hotels now?

So what is popular now? Or can you still find those wooden stocks (stockades) in the love hotels now?

I know just one place left in Tokyo with the one I posted. Nowadays most hotels just have standard rooms with no imagination.

I know just one place left in Tokyo with the one I posted. Nowadays most hotels just have standard rooms with no imagination.

I wish there were more hotels with imagination! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy
There is one in Kinshicho but can’t remember the name, Sara or Sasha sthg like that
I’ve recently been there, my room looked like the living room of a Russian millionaire :D but the commute to Kinshicho takes too long.

I’ve recently been there, my room looked like the living room of a Russian millionaire :D but the commute to Kinshicho takes too long.
Hey if you want to try the dentists room (I think there is one) I will be happy to drive you there fast ;)