Guest viewing is limited

やりすぎサークル/Yarisugi-sakuru - Blasian Action (Shinjuku/Otsuka)

chacha23

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Blasian Action

Service Name:
Delivery health

Provider Name:
Tina

Website/Contact Info:
https://yaricir-shinjuku.net/prof.php?item_id=1361

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 15,500Y

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Sep 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have a thing for black or half-black providers. Tina came on the roster on Yarisugi Circle so immediately called and booked.
Checked in at the LH, called the shop to confirm room # and she arrived about 15 min later.

First impressions: very tall and model-like, beautiful face and style.
She came in, called the shop and had some small-talk. Went to the shower for a scrub and more talk and then to the bed.

Kissing, BBBJ in different positions and then popped. Definitely almost first girlfriend cautious vibes (i.e. will blow but didn't want to lick my balls).....but damn she was beautiful and it was a good (not great) BJ. She is half-Ghanian, really does have an amazing body.
After popping more chit-chat, shower and goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022

I have a question about Yarisugi Shinjuku. Always thought about calling them because they had a girl in their roster that looked super interesting, but the information on their website is rather confusing. If you check the conditions for "International" under options it says that it's only possible in Love Hotels close to Shin Okubo that are chosen by them. This is be pretty off-putting so I decided to book elsewhere.

Seems this condition is not in place anymore......you just booked the girl to a place of your liking?

I have a question about Yarisugi Shinjuku. Always thought about calling them because they had a girl in their roster that looked super interesting, but the information on their website is rather confusing. If you check the conditions for "International" under options it says that it's only possible in Love Hotels close to Shin Okubo that are chosen by them. This is be pretty off-putting so I decided to book elsewhere.

Seems this condition is not in place anymore......you just booked the girl to a place of your liking?
i have been frequent to this place recently and they dont have problem sending girls to other places not just in okubo. tho all the time i book hotels only in kabukicho area for an extra 1000yen.

Reactions: Danbo
i have been frequent to this place recently and they dont have problem sending girls to other places not just in okubo. tho all the time i book hotels only in kabukicho area for an extra 1000yen.
Thanks a lot for the answer.....that helps a lot. Makes things easier 👍
If that's the case I'll try to book a girl to Kabukicho when I am in the area again.

Reactions: tweetoks
This sounds interesting. Is it just me or is the link broken by the way? Thanks for the review!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Apologies for the inquiry;

based on their website, it is stated that:
外国のお客様も利用出来ます。
ご利用条件
①問題なく日本語が話せ、意思疎通がとれる
②日本に在住している
③日本の電話番号を持っている
➃当店指定の新大久保のホテル限定の派遣になります

Assuming that I can only satisfy ① and ➃, will I be able to arrange for a session? As a short-term visitor to Japan I don't satisfy ②, and I won't be having a mobile line with a number thereby not satisfying ③. Just want to know how strict they are with international clients and if whether i should skip this outlet or place it in my list

外国のお客様も利用出来ます。
ご利用条件
①問題なく日本語が話せ、意思疎通がとれる
②日本に在住している
③日本の電話番号を持っている
➃当店指定の新大久保のホテル限定の派遣になります

Assuming that I can only satisfy ① and ➃, will I be able to arrange for a session? As a short-term visitor to Japan I don't satisfy ②, and I won't be having a mobile line with a number thereby not satisfying ③. Just want to know how strict they are with international clients and if whether i should skip this outlet or place it in my list
They list 4 conditions, not 2. Japan is typically all or nothing with rules.

And rule 3 is typically a non-negotiable requirement for almost all delivery shops.

Reactions: Cinnabums and MikeH

外国のお客様も利用出来ます。
ご利用条件
①問題なく日本語が話せ、意思疎通がとれる
②日本に在住している
③日本の電話番号を持っている
➃当店指定の新大久保のホテル限定の派遣になります

I would say most important is 3 and 1. Yarisugi does more or less everything by phone. There is simply no way you can book with them if you don't have a japanese number and can talk to them. That is not even a matter of strictness...bookings often don't go 100% according to plan. They somehow must be able to call you for updates.

4 is BS as far as I know as long as you book something in the vicinity and pay for possible expenses.

Reactions: Maxblack
4 is BS as far as I know as long as you book something in the vicinity and pay for possible expenses.
Not for first time foreign clients for Yarisugi. Once they know your number and you have a couple of positive sessions in they'll work with you.

Reactions: Maxblack and hrbb
Wow she looks gorgeous 😍 (assuming there is no photoshopping going on 🙄)

They list 4 conditions, not 2. Japan is typically all or nothing with rules.

And rule 3 is typically a non-negotiable requirement for almost all delivery shops.
Sure I'll get 3 sorted out, but how would they know if someone is staying in Japan for long? I'm understand they don't want someone who is here on a short trip, but if I'm here for work or study, what documents would they want me to prove that I satisfy 2?

Sure I'll get 3 sorted out, but how would they know if someone is staying in Japan for long? I'm understand they don't want someone who is here on a short trip, but if I'm here for work or study, what documents would they want me to prove that I satisfy 2?
They'll ask you a bunch of random questions, or at least they did with me the first time I used their services.

But seriously - they state their conditions, you don't meet them, so why don't you just find another shop instead of trying to game the system and potentially get everyone else banned from yet another shop?

They'll ask you a bunch of random questions, or at least they did with me the first time I used their services.

But seriously - they state their conditions, you don't meet them, so why don't you just find another shop instead of trying to game the system and potentially get everyone else banned from yet another shop?
Thanks for the kind concern, I wasn't sure how things work hence the inquiries, couldn't hurt to clarify things I suppose? Earlier on I already indicated I need clarification before moving on to removing them out of my list. But worry not I have not a single intention to spoil the game for everyone. Just to let everyone know I didn't want to do that and sharing information is always highly appreciated isn't it?

But I do appreciate your speedy replies.

I share your concerns, it's highly well known that people out there who don't know how the system work spoils for us all. Again, not everyone stays in Japan or uses the services 24/7 and has N1 up on their belt, hence people flocked to here for aid, wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
wouldn't you agree?
No, I wouldn't. A lot of people come here trying to figure out how they can get around entry requirements that many shops have in place, and really don't care if they ruin things for others. Several of our more prolific members have cut back on their reviews precisely because they've had venues burned by tourists or American military yobbos who have no respect for the way things work here.

Thanks for the kind concern, I wasn't sure how things work hence the inquiries, couldn't hurt to clarify things I suppose? Earlier on I already indicated I need clarification before moving on to removing them out of my list. But worry not I have not a single intention to spoil the game for everyone. Just to let everyone know I didn't want to do that and sharing information is always highly appreciated isn't it?

But I do appreciate your speedy replies.

I share your concerns, it's highly well known that people out there who don't know how the system work spoils for us all. Again, not everyone stays in Japan or uses the services 24/7 and has N1 up on their belt, hence people flocked to here for aid, wouldn't you agree?

...even if there is no ill intent, if you fuck up a booking because something goes wrong it causes the shop/girl trouble and maybe a loss that day. That could also lead to a shop not being that keen on dealing with foreigners. If you are only here for a short trip and have little experience, just use a shop that is easier to book and maybe offers LINE communication as a safety net. There a nice girls working at many places.