デリヘル website

92MKL

TAG Member
Reaction score
I found this site (cityheaven dot net) and before getting one of the services I'd like to ask you, have you used it before? If so, what are your experiences/opinions about it? Do you know any other sites like this?
Thank you

I found this site (cityheaven dot net) and before getting one of the services I'd like to ask you, have you used it before? If so, what are your experiences/opinions about it? Do you know any other sites like this?
Thank you
It's just a ad/portal site, it's not an agency. Some of services that advertise there are reviewed on TAG already. (i.e. JK Style, etc.)

Yeah, it's just a portal that lists all shops and sexworkers. Some shops rely on Cityheaven, but most have their own websites. I think it a useful page because a lot of girls have photo-blogs and their snapshots often look more like reality than their shopped store-photos. It's also useful if you are looking for a specific type of girl. You can search for lots of criteria and see for which provider they are working for.

You can use Cityheaven to make appointments, but the reservation is basically just forwarded to the shop and you always have to confirm via phone afterwards. In Japan there is no way without talking to somebody in person first :oops:

There are other portals like that, but Cityheaven is by far the biggest.

Reactions: DireWolf98
And not just for deliheru, they also list soaps, este, health, etc. Also, they have rankings for shops and girls. And even being Miss Heaven of a year for your shop type is a big thing that may get put up on the wall of your shop. Tons of info to parse through but a good site it is.