Guest viewing is limited

ニューpm 巣鴨 (sugamo)

usuallyfun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok. I've looked at this site for a while. Usually, I see reviews for the same pink salons (Hinomaru, JanJan, Dios/Emotions), but today, I offer you a review of ニューPM.

ニューPM is literally a stone's throw away from JanJan. It's on the same road opposite of JanJan. In fact, I was on my way to JanJan when I was waved down by the old doorman there. Being that I had never been there before, I said, "Might as well" and went in for a new experience.

The inside is the same as any other place. '80's sounding music. Dark. Couches. C'mon, you know.

Anyway, I can now say that I have been serviced by a lady that was at least 50, and I'm not so sure that she was all there. The work she did was mediocre, but she got the job done.

Look, I took one for the team. Go if you want, but I won't be returning.

Good one for taking one for the team. I often think I should do an update of Dio but just haven't been that drunk & around that area.

Thanks for the review. I've been meaning to scope out all the places in Sugamo, but so far I've always just ended back in Jan Jan.

New PM is number 7 on this map, by the way.

Isn't ニューPM on the same side of the road as JanJan? If so it is covered BJs only. Although I haven't been there for years.

Isn't ニューPM on the same side of the road as JanJan? If so it is covered BJs only. Although I haven't been there for years.
The one on the same side with the covered bj is Academy. Looks like some recruitment going on in the attached google maps pic :)

Attachments

• newpm.jpg
    newpm.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 264
Reactions: MossBoss