March 1st 2018

Contact Method:
In shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 4000 yen

Type/Location:
Sexy Kyaba

Language Notes:
Japanese, but he said some things in Engrish... so maybe English is ok if you follow the rules.

Details of the Encounter:
This is another Japanese Style oppai pub, sexy kyaba in the Ikebukuro area. Like Oedo, it plays normal music, like America’s top 10 hits style, but you can lay down. The guy was friendly enough but I had to wait 10-15 min.

1 - chubby super nice girl, not my type but she had a very pretty face and her breast was big and beautiful: The standard. But nice.

2 - I didn’t really like the second girl but she was such a tease, it was an interesting experience though. She basically said she wanted to “do” it... if I extended with her, She also didn’t let me kiss her. But she touched me and was saying all sorts of nasty things, like I like it big and hard, I wonder if it fits, come on, let’s try. I couldn’t extend I had an appointment, but I wonder what you would get... she was ok lookswise, but this attitude was a little annoying at first but from her “massage” it turned into a very sexy time. Maybe too crazy for me, but oh well she was an interesting girl.

I decided to try a new place every week in March, so expect a weekly review. I’m thinking Smart next.

Until the next one!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was ok! But I’m trying new places!

Last edited:
“She also didn’t let me kiss her. But she touched me and was saying all sorts of nasty things, like I like it big and hard, I wonder if it fits, come on, let’s try. I couldn’t extend I had an appointment, but I wonder what you would get...”

I think you know the answer to that question: you would get more dirty and additional teasing to extend ...

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: MikeH and Majora
Jizzing all over a public bathroom that other people have to use is pretty gross though. It's not dicks are rifled and we can hit bullseyes after all.