無料案内所. Info Center. What Is It? How It Works?

skyhskyh

TAG Member
Reaction score
無料案内所. Info Center.

I have seen this everywhere when I was in Japan. I couldn't have a chance to go in at the time =(
Obviously I know something about browsing girls, select and off we go to a place or something.

Can someone plz walk me through what is it and how it works? in details

Who owns it? One shop has one Info Center? (Info Center's like a storefront of a shop?)

Or Many shops share one info center?

If so, the guys inside, they will try to sell whoever walks in a certain place?

etc...

I would like to know details. I am very very curious

I have searched in the forum, but I couldn't find much good details. I am a bit confused.

One confusing example:

I thought Happy Berry is a Health Delivery, but then it has an address on its website and the photos showing the location, and it ends up at a 無料案内所.

Thanks in advance

As noted the 無料案内所is an info center.
They operate as agents for may properties / services and receive a commission on each booking they send through.

They are all over the red light districts, but most will not deal with foreigners. There are a couple that do, and the guys wear bright pink jackets with lots of languages on the back (however the level of English may not be that high).

The Happy Berry office is on the 2nd floor of the bldg. You go up the stairs and they have a smallish booth where they will show you photos of the girls available (who service Non-Japanese). They then arrange a room for you at a nearby love hotel or rent-a-room place. You wait in another room on the same floor until the girl is ready. When the girl is ready, they dispatch you to the room and the girl shows up shortly afterwards.

Reactions: meiji
What's the difference between I look at websites of the shop online and check its daily roster vs going to these info center? (beside the obvious I have to be physically be there in at info center)

You don't have to read or speak Japanese to use the info center.

Online it may not be clear which women will/won't see foreigners.

The info center doesn't earn a fee from the shop.

Those are three of the differences.

-Ww

You can go directly to Happy Berry, you don't need to go to the info center.

The info centers are for people who haven't done their research and don7t know what is in the area.

They are all over the red light districts, but most will not deal with foreigners. There are a couple that do, and the guys wear bright pink jackets with lots of languages on the back (however the level of English may not be that high).

I have never been turned down by an information center for being a foreigner, but I speak Japanese, which I think is the main criteria. They still won't get you into places that don't accept foreigners, do some places you may not have much available to you.
There is a really, really slim chance that by speaking very good japanese and making a very good impression (cultural understanding and such), that they may get you in a shop that would turn you down.

There is a really, really slim chance that by speaking very good japanese and making a very good impression (cultural understanding and such), that they may get you in a shop that would turn you down.

Actually, the chance isn't all that slim.

If the annaijo guys are satisfied with your manners and your conversational ability, they will often refer you to places that would have rejected you on a cold visit, who will be more welcoming based on having an independent confirmation that you are well mannered and able to understand the rules.

Actually, the chance isn't all that slim.

If the annaijo guys are satisfied with your manners and your conversational ability, they will often refer you to places that would have rejected you on a cold visit, who will be more welcoming based on having an independent confirmation that you are well mannered and able to understand the rules.

It is obviously a matter what you call slim, but yes they can get you into places that are very restrictive, but not 100% anti foreigners, but they can't get you everywhere. I think the more quality PS are just 100% anti foreigners until maybe you arrive with shachou who already is on diamond status there ;)

more quality PS

Pink Salons are a different deal - if you're visibly non-Japanese, almost all of them will not allow entry because Japanese clientele will be able to see you being serviced, which is in turn perceived as hurting their business.

so what types we can get from the info center?

Everything from Delivery Health, Fashion Health, Soaplands, Massage....what about maid cafes or JK stuff?

Pink Salons -> like you said, they won't let you....

They will let you in PS if they accept foreigners, but those are rather rare and usually don't have the 20year old hot chics.
And they basically serve everything from girls bar to soapland. If you are unsure what kind of place you wanna visit, they will probably help you narrow down.

無料
What does it mean btw?

Sometimes I see this in some other signs, context...

I am pretty sure 案: more like information / data, 内所: place / centers / counter

無料 - むりょう = Free

Not sure why you couldn't just put it into jisho or google translate though

sry. because I thought 無料 has other meaning in the pink industry context

無料
What does it mean btw?

Sometimes I see this in some other signs, context...

I am pretty sure 案: more like information / data, 内所: place / centers / counter

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish here, as pointed out, if you can copy the kanji you can also use Google translate. If you did, you would probably have figured out that 案内 belongs together and not 内所. Information btw is spelled like this 情報. Google can do real magic, try it out.

I'm not sure about maid cafés but I used one for a host bar once so certainly possible.

I somewhat doubt that they cover maid cafés, host/hostess bars oth are what is plastered all over the walls in a way I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of their main targets. I think maid cafés usually don't share the same area.

Just out of curiosity : you mention Maid cafés, but I thought no sex is provided at those places, right ?
Isn't it all about omurice with ketchup-drawn hearts and silly child games ?

did I miss something crucial here ?..

I'm not heard of any that offer sex but some apparently will take you upstairs for a "massage" of some sort.

Niaaaaaw !!!
The only problem is that most Akiba maidos look scary as hell :/
Thanks for the answer :)

I've never been to a maid café but based on experience with somewhat similar sorts of places (i.e., shops that offer you social but not sexual contact with attractive women), I'd bet that some of the maids see some of their best customers outside the café and provide them with sexual services. However, that is likely to be an extremely expensive and quite unreliable way of pursuing p4p sex.

-Ww

Reactions: Ladylisa
I highly doubt that maids do provide p4p. The customers at meido-kissas do not strike me as the people interested in sexual activity, and the whole meido-business is rather childish and follows strict rules. You have to enchant the drinks together with the girls (moe-moe-kyun), they will try to sell you polaroid-pictures (additional fee for a harem-picture with all the maids in it) and other useless gimmicks.
Also, bear in mind that the target audience there is a) not interested in 3D women or b) not interested in 3D women over the age of 14 or c) not interested in women (or men) at all.
I daresay most of the maids roam Ikebukuro's Otome-road during their free time. Only "Boys Love" stuff will get them aroused...

Reactions: DJV