TEL then ask to come without reservation

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 20.000Y

Type/Location:
Massage Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese Chinese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first post after lurking in TAG for so long..

Decided to try this place after a post here mentioning this place.

Searched through their website and address and decided to call them but the mama-san told to just come.
CAUTION1: The photo in the websites are all fake.. even the interior

Come around 7pm to shinjyuku sanchome and searched the place with google map. the place is not that hard to find but the building appearance is kinda shocking. really old mansion building and dark.

Decided to go to 3rd floor where the shop is and ring the bell. mama-san come greet me at the door and enter the room. The different in website photo and the real room is shocking.. she can speak so-so japanese. (i live in Japan for 9 years and fluent in 3 language)
CAUTION2: the course in the website is also different with the course list in the shop..(website promo 90min 15.000Y) mama-san recommend me to take the VIP course 60min 15.000 because there will be happy ending. so i chose the VIP course.

After paid, she called the girl and we enter the room (you get random girl that is available system i guess ). the room entrance is just curtain and the wall is so thin you can hear people besides you moaning. Saw several girl passing when i look at the course and they all young and ok look. Mine got tattoo in her right hand with ok look(6 out of 10) and ok body(6 out of 10).
She speak no Japanese and no English which is troublesome. Undress and go to the shared bathroom which is small and kinda dirty(they use red bulb lighting to hide it). 1 thing to note is that you will pass the cashier every time you go to bathroom which is embarrassing because you only wear towel.

Back to the room, the girl start licking nipple for 10min, little massage, i ask DFK but she said no, no undress, minimum touching and suddenly said touch, undress, honban +5000Y. Try to talk about the VIP option with happy ending but she dont understand japanese nor english so kinda give up and pay 5000Y. have sex a while and pop and go shower.
The shop ambiance, the 5000Y, the communication, the massage is terrible, it is all so shocking I just wanna go fast.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Recommended only for those who want just FS without GFE with young Taiwan and OK look for 20.000Y.
For that same money i rather go to Tobita Shinichi and u can get a super model look+body that does better job though

Last edited: