10,000Yen budget!

My advice would be that the first thing you need to do is get a gaijin male friend or two. Many good things about life in Japan will flow from this. Female friends, Japanese friends are also important, but, to put it bluntly, one of the best things about Japan is the women. To get access you really need a wingman.

He’s not interested in social interaction with females or trying to have a relationship with one. He’s quite happy to give his meage shekels to some hard-nosed granny at Sexy Cat (so-called) to soap up his pole for 40 minutes.

My guess is that he would like to have a GF as long as it is not too much trouble or too costly. Unfortunately, around the world women are almost always expensive and almost always trouble.

I believe the ‘cost-performance’ of getting a real GF is competitive compared to getting a 10,000 yen BJ from a snaggled tooth luxury companion at Sexy Cat (so-called).

He’s not interested in social interaction with females or trying to have a relationship with one. He’s quite happy to give his meage shekels to some hard-nosed granny at Sexy Cat (so-called) to soap up his pole for 40 minutes.

Bit harsh! I'm open to lots of ideas and wouldn't turn down any friendly advice. Just because one day I fancy just popping in somewhere for a quick one doesn't mean that on another day I wouldn't like a gf. By your wording you seem to think you know exactly what I want from only a small batch of posts. Everybody on here is entitled to express their opinion or give advice. Thank you for your earlier advice too, it is appreciated.

My guess is that he would like to have a GF as long as it is not too much trouble or too costly. Unfortunately, around the world women are almost always expensive and almost always trouble.

Thank you for your advice! I agree about getting a wingman. I have a lot more girl friends than guy friends, which is a problem because everyone thinks they are my girlfriend. Funny, but annoying! hahaha. I also have quite an anti-social job in an area thats about an hour from Tokyo. If you have an other advice I'd greatly appreciate it :)

I believe the ‘cost-performance’ of getting a real GF is competitive compared to getting a 10,000 yen BJ from a snaggled tooth luxury companion at Sexy Cat (so-called).

Never been in the shop mentioned and probably never will but if the alternative is to get a GF that ends up turning to a Wife with 1.5 kids, 50 year mortgage, a job that slowly kills your brain cells and a commute that destroys your will to live, I might reconsider.

Reactions: stangbangr
Never been in the shop mentioned and probably never will but if the alternative is to get a GF that ends up turning to a Wife with 1.5 kids, 50 year mortgage, a job that slowly kills your brain cells and a commute that destroys your will to live, I might reconsider.

Hahahaha! Tell me about it!

I pounded my language exchange partner for three hours on Sunday. Cost: Love hotel: 4,500 yen. Minus: Lunch which she insisted on paying for: 1,300 yen. Total: 3,200 yen.

Even ‘kindly’ Uncle Mike would admit the ‘cost performance’ of that deal is better than dropping 10 big ones for a luxury companion at Sexy Cats.

I pounded my language exchange partner for three hours on Sunday. Cost: Love hotel: 4,500 yen. Minus: Lunch which she insisted on paying for: 1,300 yen. Total: 3,200 yen.

Even ‘kindly’ Uncle Mike would admit the ‘cost performance’ of that deal is better than dropping 10 big ones for a luxury companion at Sexy Cats.

Bravo!!! Unbeatable for the cost, but how about the performance : she does and likes all the naughty stuff? :)

Nice one! Language partners with benefits! You must be great with the ladies! How did you get from language exchanging to suggesting a love hotel? Was it obvious before you were meeting that it was gonna happen?

Nice one! Language partners with benefits! You must be great with the ladies! How did you get from language exchanging to suggesting a love hotel? Was it obvious before you were meeting that it was gonna happen?

We connected ‘emotionally’ on Line before we met. I have only met her 3 times but always the same system. Lunch and a hotel.

Another language exchange partner sucked my cock to completion in Hibiya Park so I didn’t even need the love hotel fees.

We connected ‘emotionally’ on Line before we met. I have only met her 3 times but always the same system. Lunch and a hotel.

Another language exchange partner sucked my cock to completion in Hibiya Park so I didn’t even need the love hotel fees.

Hmmmm... any specific site / bar / office where you find your language exchange partners? Just asking for a friend of course :)

Google ‘language exchange Tokyo’ and you should find some options.

I don't think I ever claimed you can't get better cost performance, especially in the shop you like to mention all the time as like I stated before I am not familiar with that high end luxury operation as I am a cheapskate. But I would like to point out that your luxury companion only requires 10 small ones and that you are cheapskating on the LH.

My rule on non-p4p encounters is you need to use more money in them than for p4p dates. This is only achievable by using reasonably priced p4p providers and high quality LH rooms. Though I often fail on that as even if I do only LHs that are about 10+k the ladies do often insist on paying the dinners so that already takes it below the cheapest p4p options.

Though I do not add the toys I present to the girls as a cost as I get to operate them and thus have part of the fun myself.

Reactions: MossBoss
It's not real love if she don't suck the balls too.

Mike, I think you're my new hero! This guy has had a go at me for just wanting a cheap, get my rocks off, fun time on a budget, and then tried to discredit my need because i don't want to have a 'social interaction' with them or ' trying to have a relationship with one'

Then goes on to bloat about fucking women during 'language exchanges'. It's quite clear your attempts were to fuck those people, not 'trying to have a relationship' or even 'social interaction'!. At least I'm honest in my attempts to get laid. You can't judge me for being happier to fork out 10k for a good time and doing the shady stuff you do! I still think you're pretty cool though if you're stories are real!

Mike, I think you're my new hero! This guy has had a go at me for just wanting a cheap, get my rocks off, fun time on a budget, and then tried to discredit my need because i don't want to have a 'social interaction' with them or ' trying to have a relationship with one'

Then goes on to bloat about fucking women during 'language exchanges'. It's quite clear your attempts were to fuck those people, not 'trying to have a relationship' or even 'social interaction'!. At least I'm honest in my attempts to get laid. You can't judge me for being happier to fork out 10k for a good time and doing the shady stuff you do! I still think you're pretty cool though if you're stories are real!

Of course they’re real, we’re on the internet :)

Can I just ask What is this cost-performance thing people are talking about. Cost is not related to performance, in almost every instance I have incurred a cost! For every girl I have to go on a date with theres a cost. You find one girl whose well up for cock and she costs 5K in love hotel expenses, but how many girls have you had to go and see. Time costs more than money. To splash 10k on releasing the load is a great deal for people whose time is money! This cost-performance thing has only been based on a single date so far.

Can I just ask What is this cost-performance thing people are talking about. Cost is not related to performance, in almost every instance I have incurred a cost! For every girl I have to go on a date with theres a cost. You find one girl whose well up for cock and she costs 5K in love hotel expenses, but how many girls have you had to go and see. Time costs more than money. To splash 10k on releasing the load is a great deal for people whose time is money! This cost-performance thing has only been based on a single date so far.

Yeah well, its all subjective my friend.

Unpretei would be my tip if you must.
Cheap and you can add a few options and still stay under 10k. The premium girls are almost all young and attractive.

Honestly though what kind of job do you have where you are 30 years old and consider the Hub to be expensive?

My bigger picture advice? Take 70k from your next paycheck and go to a high end soapland. Motivate yourself to earn more money.