Guest viewing is limited

10 Sluts

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the delightfully named '10 sluts' in Roppongi? It looks like they have S&M shows and such like. Hopefully some of these so-called 'sluts' take their tops off too.... :)

http://www.10-sluts.com/system.html

Yeah! Why Not? Who doesn't love a Japanese S&M slut?

I have been there a bit more than a year ago. Is a SM club - so no nude: girls are dressed in very sexy SM leather clothes though. Customers sit around a round table and there is a stage space in the middle. You get some girls to sit with you and chat. (We were a group of four and we got 4 girls to chat with). Slight touching allowed but - afaik - no touch of tits/pussy. Then they offer some SM play, like whipping (you can whip the girl or vice versa), slapping, rope tying, anal fingering, etc but - at least while I was around - all where the woman takes the active role.
The only nudity I saw there happened during the 20-min 'SM tying/candle waxing show' (that they perform at fixed times). There were two girls performing it and one was doing the 'S' role and one the 'M' role and the 'submissive' girl got naked. Nothing more than that.
Overall I had good time just because I was with friends and we were down for a laugh, but I definitely would not go there by myself or if I was after touching/kissing etc. There is so much more that one can do in Tokyo in the P4P scene with a similar amount of money...

Reactions: MossBoss