Guest viewing is limited

100% English Speaking Girls Lounge In Roppongi [console]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roppongi clubs? Too rich for my blood.

A couple months back my boss and his two pals, just 3 "ossan", spent 100man in one of the "kurabu" there.
I could pay my entire life of booze with 10 grand !!! (assuming I only buy one cup ozeki, nothing fancy, and $1=100yen)

Have to admit though some of the girls from the top clubs were just unbelievably gorgeous and sexy.
Really good looking face (like 11 or 12 on a scale 0f 1-10), low cut dress, titties just popping up...

Was told many TV talents and gravure models moonlight in Roppongi.

Last edited:
I remember a review of it on here.......maybe it's just me but I found it to be a tad shady......but like i said.....maybe that's just me :)

I believe thar review was removed becaused it was deemed to be a self-review by the club's owners/operators or to have been written by a shill.

-Ww

Wasn't a paid review we gave, although we did dock it a tad down to 3.5. Humble opinion is that men go here for the most attractive women, and frankly speaking, the girls here certainly were cute, but were in the 7-8 range (appearance was not done to the nines).

Saying that, we were unaware it closed. I will try to confirm and then remove the review from Tokyo Night Owl.

Wasn't a paid review we gave, although we did dock it a tad down to 3.5. Humble opinion is that men go here for the most attractive women, and frankly speaking, the girls here certainly were cute, but were in the 7-8 range (appearance was not done to the nines).

Saying that, we were unaware it closed. I will try to confirm and then remove the review from Tokyo Night Owl.

I was not referring to the T-N-O review but to one that was posted on TAG, in this thread in fact, and then later removed by TAG management. Sorry for the confusion.

-Ww

Reactions: T-N-O
This (Console) is officially closed. The owner reached out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.