setcha

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Mature Woman 10000 Yen delivery health - Momo

Service Name:
熟女10000円デリヘル横浜

Provider Name:
Momo - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/j-10000yen-y/girlid-47214729/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/j-10000yen-y/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min - 11000 ¥ (10000¥ + 1000¥ transportation fee)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was staying in Yokohama - Sakuragicho area in a business hotel and was browsing the cityheaven website. Although soaplands were close by (see my other report on heart & heart) I felt eager for a deliheru.

I came across this mature women themed shop and browsed the blog of various ladies working there. Since I had never tried a mature service provider before I was eager to give it a try. At 10000¥ for 60min i thought even if i didn't enjoy it that much the loss wouldn't be too high.

After making my mind on the specific shop came the most difficult part, calling the shop. My japanese is only basic and depending if the person on the other side of the phone is willing to accommodate me or not I may screw. So I gave it a try and a friendly lady answered the phone. Booking was straight forward, i first asked if foreigners can play at her shop which she confirmed. I than told her my hotel name and room number and the desired course length. She confirmed the details and told me my lady should be there in 20min.

After around 30min i received a call by the driver. I couldn't understand everything but somehow understand she will meet me at the elevator. When I went there I saw a rather tall, conservatively dressed lady waiting. I introduced myself and we walked to my room. Momo spoke zero English and was quite nervous to meet a foreign guy like me. Since my japanese conversation skills are limited I was worried if this would make our encounter awkward.

After arriving at my room we sat on the bed and she called her shop that the play now begins. Momo is described as 48 yrs old on the website. I could totally conform the age. She had this vibe of your neighbors housewive which I found very arousing. She wasn't skinny, but by no means fat either. She had a healthy body.

After undressing we both went to take a shower together. This wasn't as easy as expected considering the cramped bathroom in my business hotel room. She soaped me up and washed all the important body parts. Momo had very smooth skin, pretty boobs with introverted nipples and an okay butt. Being naked and slowly feeling up such a conservative looking mature lady turned me on a lot.
After washing myself I exited the shower and waited on the bed for her.

Shortly after, momo arrived and laid next to me in a kind of spooning position. She obviously wanted me to start the play. I felt up her body rubbing her butt, squeezing her boobs and kissing her soft skin. We kissed a little bit and after a while I slowly moved down to eat her out.
She had a beautiful looking, pinkish pussy which tasted great. She made all the right noises and after a few minutes I asked her to return the favor.
She first licked my nipples and quickly went down to start a slow and very sensual bbj. Seeing this lady next door licking and sucking my dick was great! After 5-10min of doing this I asked her for 69 position to taste her delicious pussy again.

In this short brake she offered me FS for another 5k ¥. I didn't take up the offer though.

So she went in 69 position. Eating her out while receiving a slow but great bbj was simply heaven. It took me another 5-10 minutes to explode in her mouth.
She kept sucking for a few more moments to make sure everything came out before spitting in a tissue.

After i calmed down we both took another shower (separately). We both laid on bed naked and I just caressed her soft skin trying to do small talk (which was hard since I already covered the easy topics before our play).

She than got dressed and we said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It was a very positive surprise! Momo's service was good and her being such a conservative, next door looking mature lady really got me going.
Considering the price I paid this was a great session.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Man would really love to try this place, too bad no Japanese phone number

Reactions: Alice