• Rocky De La Fuente D

• Ben Carson R

• Ted Cruz R

• John Kasich R

• Marco Rubio R

• Donald Trump R

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Canadian Security and Intelligence Service has made note of your blasphemy, and will be placing you on the Maple Syrup blacklist shortly. Nothing but synthetic for you.

Well, to get back on topic, I just saw a photo of a new Trump support site:

7166197_1448392976.8374.jpg

What they're not publicly saying is that most of them just want him to win because it'll be HILARIOUS.
Some men just want to watch the world burn...

Lady Gaga said that when she wakes up she thinks "What would Bowie do?"

Regarding the election, I prefer to ask "Who would Cheech and Chong vote for?" But maybe they wouldn't be able to get their shit together to vote. (If they weren't Canadian. But being foreign seems not to apply to some nominees..)

Reactions: Wwanderer and Sudsy
"Who would Cheech and Chong vote for?"

You know the answer to that. They'd get stoned, wake up late, realise that the polls were going to close and drive across town in a lowered Impala with a tiny chain steering wheel, mark the ballots wrong, realise halfway through their post-vote spliff that they voted for the wrong guy, then spend the rest of the movie trying hilariously to get their ballots back, in the end retreiving the ballots, which they then use as rolling papers to make a joint that they enjoy with George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.

You know the answer to that. They'd get stoned, wake up late, realise that the polls were going to close and drive across town in a lowered Impala with a tiny chain steering wheel, mark the ballots wrong, realise halfway through their post-vote spliff that they voted for the wrong guy, then spend the rest of the movie trying hilariously to get their ballots back, in the end retreiving the ballots, which they then use as rolling papers to make a joint that they enjoy with George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.

Now THAT, I would pay ¥1800 to see.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I'm not backing any of them myself. I just follow them for the comedy. It's like a parody of politics.
Well, remember a pointed finger has three pointed back. None of the five-eyes countries have mature politicians IMHO.