• Rocky De La Fuente D

• Ben Carson R

• Ted Cruz R

• John Kasich R

• Marco Rubio R

• Donald Trump R

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Donald Trump, because he will annex South America and this is good for p4p (and pua).
Also he'll bring weapons to Europe, with specially trained delivery boys.

All other candidates are much more predictible.

I'm not even interested in the politics of my own country so I can't say I'm backing any of these US candidates :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
I'm not even interested in the politics of my own country so I can't say I'm backing any if these US candidates :whistle:

That is *exactly* what I would say, and I'm an American!

I voted "other" so that I could see the vote totals.

-Ww

Reactions: DJV
Voted for Trump. I don't agree with many of his ideas but at least he says what he thinks.

There might be some real change when he is president, for better or worse.

Reactions: Black Mage
I believe anyone who votes for trump or sanders will be very disappointed if they become president. They both want to do things that will be super duper tough to accomplish.

I say fuck the federal government, all Americans have guns right?! Anarchy ftw!

Reactions: Black Mage
I believe anyone who votes for trump or sanders will be very disappointed if they become president. They both want to do things that will be super duper tough to accomplish.

Exactly right imo. It is sort of odd/ironic that historically the more extreme a POTUS has been on the political spectrum, the less (change) he has accomplished. The reason, at least a major part of it, is that such presidents mobilize opposition to their programs/proposals, and the way US government is organized only consensus (consensus building leadership) can achieve fundamental or quick change. This is particularly true in matters domestic. A POTUS usually has a lot more latitude in foreign affairs.

-Ww

I never understood why/where-from the big money comes.
Is it really supposed to help democracy ?

Last edited:
Not once they introduced regular season interleague play...an abomination against nature and God.

-Ww

That and the shootout in the NHL.

That and the shootout in the NHL.

Just as bad in a way, but hockey is only a sport. Baseball is in a far higher realm of human activity.

Are we still on topic?

-Ww

Just as bad in a way, but hockey is only a sport. Baseball is in a far higher realm of human activity.

The Canadian Security and Intelligence Service has made note of your blasphemy, and will be placing you on the Maple Syrup blacklist shortly. Nothing but synthetic for you.

Are we still on topic?

-Ww

Well, to get back on topic, I just saw a photo of a new Trump support site:

7166197_1448392976.8374.jpg

What they're not publicly saying is that most of them just want him to win because it'll be HILARIOUS.

Last edited: