Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 7.1%

• 10+

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
4 times in a row?
Even when I was 16, it was out of reach.
I did it twice in row in an epic threesome with kitty and Emma last year. I don't even remember when it happened before.
In a 24 hours time window, I reached 7 with kitty in 2015 and same with my wife in 2012 (including some swinger club time). I'm in my early forties and I was proud of it.
Damian is killing any counter with four in a raw......

My new hobby for the past few days has been seeing how many times I can make @Damian cum in a row without pausing. So far the record is a hat-trick with potential for 4 next time (though we did make it to 5 within a 24 hour period).
Ok, so you are torturing him basically?

On a serious note though, I'd be curious if any special technique is required to battle refractory period etc.

Depending on how you define in row, so long as small ones count and decades ago count 7

I do need my recovery time usually.
I like multiple orgasms but with a little rest between.

Twice in a row for me, but that was back in college. However, my most pleasureable/memorable orgasm was at the hands of Lili, formerly of AM. I don't know how, but I had what I imagine is the male version of a multiple orgasm. She made me cum, but somehow, it kept on going for what felt like forever, but was probably closer to about 5 seconds. I'm hoping I will be fortunate enough to experience it again someday.

Actually, after a lot of reading I tried to master the multi male orgasm technic. Basically (but may by I was not doing it well), a bit before cuming, I was stopping any activity, tightening my verge and focusing very strongly on the feeling to make it internal.
I managed to do it but the result was a bit disturbing.
First a very small amount of sperm was still going it without any actual ejaculation. I was not really feeling pleasure of satisfaction. I was still hard for another session, but not as hard as before. Last but not least, it was taking me another twenty to thirty minutes to actually cum, or a total of thirty to forty minutes.... Which is by any standards way too long. As I am quite physical in bed, it turns to be quite tiring and not exactly enjoying.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I ended up having to think about this one a while before replying.

Highest number was 4 but I don't think of that as a "record" more as just an event probably never to be repeated. Both of us were in a mood we never experienced before or after that night and the next day we were both sore as hell.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Trouble for me has always been the more sex I have, the harder it gets to cum. So repeating is tough. With my present girlfriend, early in our relationship, we had sex for 20 hours with virtually no break and I didn't climax :(
I think she was glad the TV was on.

I am interested to here about women's 'records' too. My closest fwb can cum almost continuously for as long as I (or another guy) can stimulate her. I would imagine well over 50 times. It's wonderful to see her totally lost in a world of pleasure. I very rarely get jealous in life, but in her case, I would love to experience that feeling.

Reactions: Soapysoap66
I have met two women over the years that could keep coming every few minutes pretty much indefinitely with the aid of a powerful vibrator directly on their clit...and I do mean serious, very intense orgasms. It was scary in a way. I worried about heart failure or hyperventilation or something like that. Very much the exception to the rule though.

-Ww

Last edited:
How every many it was, I just can't remember.:(

Whatever, I certainly never could compete with you resident studs.:wideyed:

So, I've learned to adapt to a lack of virility:
virility.jpg

And depended much more on foreplay:

quality.jpg

I guess I've adjusted to making the most with less.:joyful:

So, I've been a bit better in the control department. When I feel my wife's spasms, mercy, it's worth the wait.

tumblr_o84j1icL311qzomoco1_500.gif

Still, after reading the posts above, I'm so jealous!:sorry: