1st SL experience at Barubola - Rian Mogami

Soapland Name:
Barubola

Soapland Provider Name:
https://barubola.com/profile.php?n=mogamiriann

Soapland Website:
https://barubola.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min / 70k (67k + 3k for 3star nomination)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After months of anticipation of my Japan trip and reading (lurking) reviews on TAG, I finally popped my SL cherry at Barubola. I just couldn't wait for my appointment with another provider, so here we go...

Setup

It was early afternoon and had some time to kill. Checked CH for who was available before leaving my hotel and saw 3 for "immediate hime". Checked the profiles really quick for physical attributes and decided on Rian as my first choice, then bounced.

I was nervous AF lol.

Walk to the entry, 2nd guess myself, said F it. Check CH again, same 3 available. Called the elevator. I see that it's coming from the 5th floor. An old Japanese gentleman steps out and in I go.

2 men greet me as I step out. 1 younger behind a counter to the left and 1 older in the entry way. Dressed like waiters at a fancy restaurant.
Guy behind counter says something in Japanese. I say "hanasemasen".

He directs me to the older guy and he directs me to waiting room. Jazz music is playing and the walls are mirrored. He
asks me where I'm from, my name and how I found them and shows me a list of websites. I point to Cityheaven.
He shuffles through some cards and shows me the English menu and the same 3 girls that showed as available on CH.
2 with a silver border and 1 with gold. Rian was silver, which apparently means the 3star rating. He hands me a towel (no drink offered), asks me to wait and leaves.

10 minutes pass by and he comes back to get me and directs me towards some stairs.
At the top, she's waiting and greets me.

Play time

She has a cute, roundish face. Teeth were not straight, but symmetrical. This was a bit of a turn off for me at first, but didn't really bother me later on.
She's dressed in kind of a maid outfit.
I don't believe she's as slender as her photos, but proportional. Still petite and nice tits.

Takes my hand and leads me in to room.
She's bubbly and outgoing, which put my nerves at ease.

She has me sit on the bed, kneels down, undresses me, and gives me a towel to cover myself. Then asks me to help her. She welcomed my curious hands all over. Great full, natural tits and meaty ass.

Points me to the chair and starts washing with thicc, goopy soap. She puts some in my hands and invites me to wash her down as well. She progressed from the neck down and gets in the crack lightly with her arm. Then washes my limbs with her body.
She sits up a bit and I go in for LFK as she starts washing my rock hard cock. I'm trying not to nut already as she's rinsing off the soap. We move to the tub.

She hands me a toothbrush with toothpaste. I brush and she's brushing and cleaning the wash area. I admire the view but I've gone limp. After she's done cleaning, she jumps in the tub with me, snuggles up close and we start making out. She plays with my cock to get me hard again then positions herself between my legs. I'm thinking the BJ is about to start but then she pumps some reddish lube in her hands, rubs it all over my cock, and starts giving me a TIT JOB. I'm average and a perfect fit between her tits. Damn that was awesome. After a few minutes she suggests moving to the bed.

She lays down first and I get on top between her legs. We DFK for a minute and I start moving my way downtown. She's not shaven, but trimmed. With my head between her legs, I asked if it was ok, looking down at her pussy, she nodded. I kissed around it to scope for a smell or any bumps, but she was totally clean, so I went for it. She lets out some light moans as I lick her clit. Then I stick my fingers in to explore. She's wet but not dripping. I move back up, lay down on my back and pick her up to get on top of me.

We make out and she starts playing with my cock again. She moves down and starts sucking my balls and giving lubed HJ. She then grabs a condom and puts it on with her mouth. As you've probably noticed, no BBBJ has happened. I didn't ask for one and at this point just assumed she doesn't give them.

We start with CG. First she teases me a bit by rubbing against my tip, and then fully inserts slowly with a moan. She rides me for a bit while I play with her perfect tits.
I embrace her to bring her in close to DFK and then start pumping away. She seems to be enjoying it for a couple minutes. Then she repositions herself to a squatting position. She bends down, sucks on my nipple and starts SLAMMING her pussy on to my cock. I have my hands on her ass to guide her up and down in rhythm. Holy fuck this was awesome.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself but could tell she was getting tired from doing all the work, so we repositioned to missionary with me on top. Since she was going hard before, I took it that she would be okay with me doing the same, so I decided to take her to poundtown. After a few minutes I popped while still pumping inside of her. Amazing.

She cleans us up, offers me a drink from the fridge, and we cuddle and chat for around 15 minutes with the help of Google translate. She knows a little English and I butcher Japanese words. She has a fun personality.I point over at the mat and ask if we could try that. She says yeah let me prepare it.

After it's prepared, she instructs me to lay face down with my arms hanging over the top. She lathers me up with the hot lotion and starts massaging my body with hers basically. She also did this sucking with her mouth up and down my body which was enjoyable, but tickled haha.
Then she had me position my arms under my chest and she reached in, grabbed my hand and flipped me over. She does the body massage again, but this time with HJ and putting my dick between her knee and rubbing that way. She caps me again with her mouth and starts CG. As many others have expressed, fucking on the mat is difficult with all the lube. After a few minutes, she's tired from being on top and I suggest the bed. She cleans up and we move.

She does the same routine again (I love the squatting position), but this time I suggest doggy. After a minute of this, I could feel it wasn't comfortable for either of us (height n length differences). So I positioned her flat on her stomach and go to town in prone bone position. I flip her over and try to finish in missionary, but could feel I wasn't going to pop again anytime soon so I stopped. She checked the time and there was literally a minute left, so we just cuddled, cleaned up and got dressed.

She calls the front desk and then walks me out with an enthusiastic goodbye from her and the staff.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TLDR: it was an awesome 1st experience. Disappointed there was no BBBJ, but the tit job was great. I don't think I'd go with her again because of that, but it was memorable. Barubola is very foreigner friendly.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023