walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30k yen for 70min

Type/Location:
kings club

Language Notes:
english only throughout

Details of the Encounter:
after walking around yoshiwara around 9 am looking for darling harbor or b-lagoon but got totally lost and found kings club. remembered that got ok reviews on TAG so thought sod it went in.
I cant speak any Japanese so used English only and it was no problem. I was shown 3 cards - cant remember names but I asked the tencho for slender woman and he said Hikaru I said ok. 30k was passed over and I was shown a seat In the waiting room and offered a drink.
15 min had passed when I was called and hikaru was waiting for me - 1st imperssions that it was the lady in the picture but without all the make up but had a fit body.
led up stairs to room where small talk and undressing began.i sat on shower chair and got hj for 10 min with sucking titties and a bit of touching her up , this proceded into being led into the bath for a bit more hj and a little bj. after 5 min she got out bath and prepared the nuru mat. mat play was good fun, using her tongue all over my body . I was flipped onto my back where hj began again which turned into a covered bj (she struggled to get condom on with mouth as it was a bit small) which turned to her riding on top till I popped. led back into bath whilst she cleared mat stuff away. sat on bed after with only 5 mins left for a bit of a hug and small talk till time was up. then I was shown down to the door where a lift was waiting for me and took me to asakusa station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i had fun at my 1st soapland experience but I should have got a longer course but got to say that hikaru was a great girl with good attitude aged around 27-32 (I didn't ask) with great tits , gorgeous arse and hot body. she spoke some English and we muddled through conversations ok

Wow, it's been awhile since I've read a King's Club review.

Thank you for writing your review and glad you had a good time!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland