1st time to Tokyo, advice wecome!

I enjoy the cringe inducing / comical situation that arises at larger hotels when 2 or 3 couples arrive at the same time and there is this super awkward avoid eye contact at all costs queue of white guys with thai ladies waiting to sign in.

Fuck that. In those situations I always tuck my lady under my arm and give her a peck on the cheek. Because she is always the cutest spinner of them all and should know it too.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Fuck that. In those situations I always tuck my lady under my arm and give her a peck on the cheek. Because she is always the cutest spinner of them all and should know it too.
What a Don Juan!
I’m sure all the girls in Soi Bangla keep a pic of you close to their heart and show it to their mum « this is my prince charming and next time he will marry me » :kiss:

Reactions: Pk24 and MikeH
What a Don Juan!

Noblesse oblige. You thought that having a Beautiful One is just roses and sunshine? No, it's hard work too!

Reactions: Frenchy
Its for everyone’s safety. The girl is safe because someone has a record of where she is and who she is. The guy is safe because he knows he isnt about to get blackmailed for under age sex or have sex with someone who recently failed an STD test (they lose the card if they do). Its really common practice and everyone seems happy with it.
Another benefit is the card confirms their gender, which many people care about and isnt always obvious in thailand.
I enjoy the cringe inducing / comical situation that arises at larger hotels when 2 or 3 couples arrive at the same time and there is this super awkward avoid eye contact at all costs queue of white guys with thai ladies waiting to sign in.
So its not an actual ID but rather a card only for workers? Because obviously they can not take someone's identification away for having a disease.

I'm not a fan of registering girls like that at all, not with all the disadvantages and stigma and whatever but from the initial post it sounded like they had to give off their actual official ID and couldn't just have it back, which is insane. Having it copied is one thing but imagine a hotel holding your ID hostage for as long as you're staying there.

I'm not a fan of registering girls like that at all, not with all the disadvantages and stigma and whatever but from the initial post it sounded like they had to give off their actual official ID and couldn't just have it back, which is insane. Having it copied is one thing but imagine a hotel holding your ID hostage for as long as you're staying there.

There are still many countries where the hotels actually take your passport for safe keeping while you are staying with them. Regardless if you are staying for several days or just visiting the guest for a few hours.

Safe keeping without parenthesis as it's actually safer for the hotel; you are less likely to run away with unpaid bills that way...

There are still many countries where the hotels actually take your passport for safe keeping while you are staying with them. Regardless if you are staying for several days or just visiting the guest for a few hours.

Safe keeping without parenthesis as it's actually safer for the hotel; you are less likely to run away with unpaid bills that way...
For sure, but do you trust them to give it back and not lose it?
And young looking people cant even go to the store and buy alcohol if they dont have other forms of ID with them. Now THATS something horrible to take away from anyone.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
And young looking people cant even go to the store and buy alcohol if they dont have other forms of ID with them. Now THATS something horrible to take away from anyone.

Sex is better anyway without alcohol. Weed, that's a totally different thing though. :p

Anyway, I think you helped me to find the first good thing about getting old; haven't had to prove my age in, err, ages. :ROFLMAO: