Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sato #39 (Twice)

Date of Encounter:
Oct/Nov 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
35mins at 6,000 first time, 35mins at 5,000 the second.

Type/Location:
Shop location (Kamata)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I just got back home from a 3 week stay in Tokyo where a lot of my time and money went to providing me with review material here haha.

First day in Tokyo I was staying near Haneda, so I decided to swing by Twin Tails and see what all the hype was about.

Shop was easy to find, it's above Tankaippin on the 2nd floor near a game center next to the station. Elevator on the left and press 2. Bam you're there. When you walk in you will be greeted by one of a few men. If you're obviously a foreigner, you'll hope it's not the really young guy. But I'll come back to that later. I'll just speak about the service here.

Service
Sato is an average looking girl, who is definitely on the younger side (like most girls here). She's nice and pleasant to talk to and is a bit quirky, which I liked quite a bit. Anyway after a few minutes of talking we get down to business. She takes off her top (skirt stayed on both times) and goes down. Her chest is about what you'd expect when the homepage says C-cup. And she was okay with me touching there. However both times she said downstairs was a no. These visits were over a week apart so I highly doubt it was due to her time of the month. So if this is important to you, don't nominate her. I even asked if just looking would be okay, thinking that maybe she just doesn't like being touched there. But I was given a ダメ to that as well. Still her technique was decent and both times I left happily satisfied.

Why 2 out of 3?
Just FYI this is gonna be long.

Well here comes the interesting part. First let me state that I do not look Japanese. Although I have a Japanese last name, I am fairly mixed ethnically so I look more like a hafu leaning towards the Caucasian side. My Japanese language skills are not perfect, but I lived in Tokyo for a little bit of time and I can have completely normal conversations with people daily. My language proficiency has NEVER hindered me in any activities in Tokyo (I'm between N3 and N2).

On my last day in Tokyo before returning to my home country, I decided to give the long course a try since I wanted to go out with a bang. My Asian-American friend who looks Japanese and also speaks very well, went with me. He went ahead because he wanted to nominate and I didn't mind who I got (I kind of like not knowing). He came back down a few minutes later and said he had to wait an hour. No big deal we killed some time at the game centers nearby. About 10 minutes before he was scheduled to go up I went in to select my long course. Upon entering I was greeted by the younger man who I feel has a thing against foreigners. But meh, no big deal, never had a problem before right? I asked for the long course and he looked at me and just said no. I showed him my member's card and explained that I had been here multiple times before and that there were no problems. He then told me he wouldn't allow me to do a long course, and that if I wanted to come back an hour later I could only do a regular course at 6,000. Obviously not wanting to ruin it for the others on this wonderful forum, I told him okay I understand, I'll just do a normal course then. I asked if I could get the discount that I normally get with the card but he just told me no. I had to pay 6,000. At this point I was over it so I said I'd have to come back another time since I had plans later that day. I thanked him and walked out, and they thanked me as well.

TLDR Younger guy seems to have an aversion to foreigners, possibility that foreigners can only due the normal course, and that it's ok to walk away from a shop if you're not feeling it. Don't be afraid to leave.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May go back the next time I'm in Tokyo, especially if I'm near Haneda again. However for not much more than the long course price, you can get fashion health with more play instead.

Is the rotation of the greeters staff fairly diverse? When I went I wasn’t outright rejected for being gaijin but I was turned away because I didn’t give off the feeling I understood enough (posted my story on the “lets not ruin” thread). That was the shaved/bald guy. I hope its not him when I try again if he recognizes me, but do you remember what this young guy youre talking about looks like?

Well, I'm sorry to hear of the experience. I think you handled it as best you could. As we were talking about in another Twin Tail thread (the one @Rollic posted in) sometimes no matter how good you might be, if the guys at the desk aren't feeling it, there's not much you can do.

It could be also that they were really busy and didn't want you to take the long course because of that. The one hour long wait times would support this assumption too.

It could be also that they were really busy and didn't want you to take the long course because of that. The one hour long wait times would support this assumption too.

I thought about this, but my friend was allowed to do so and even paid in advance when he first went up. So I think that the guy just wasn't feeling it. It's also possible that none of their workers at the time were particularly foreigner friendly as well.

Oh well no big deal. It's never bothered me when things like this happen. We roll with the punches and move on right? Haha

Besides because I got turned away here, I ended up with a rather pleasant experience elsewhere that I'll write about soon.

Reactions: MikeH and Lukes
Younger guy seems to have an aversion to foreigners

I'm not a customer there since I detest pinkies, but a mate of mine is, and he mentioned that there's a younger guy - I seem to recall him mentioning a ponytail? - that seems to really hate foreigners. Won't accept the member cards from foreigners, super critical of Japanese skills, throws guys out seemingly at random even when they can speak passable Japanese. Matey is a foreigner who passed the Japanese bar exam (there are actually nearly a thousand of those, so I'm not outing him!) and says this little turd tried to claim his Japanese wasn't good enough one time, so he just started reciting the law regarding adult establishments back to him from memory.... :D

I went there last month and the general vibe I got from the guys at the desk was pretty shitty. I walked in and one guy came up to me and asked if I could speak Japanese. I replied and said I could. Then he looked at the guy sitting down to confirm if it was ok for me to go. The guy sitting down basically said something like "yeah just stick him with -------." I can't really explain it but the way he said it really stood out. Like there was some hostility in his voice.

I didn't feel like mentioning it until now cause I was thinking "oh, maybe it was just in my head" but it's starting to seem like it wasn't. Sorry, I can't remember the girl's name but she was not very attractive and a little on chubby side. I probably won't go back...

The bar exam: If you can't limbo under a pool cue held at neck height, you've had enough to drink.

That's an amateur hour talk. You are not drunk if you drop under the table and lay there motionless. Only if you don't order more from there you are considered to be intoxicated.

Yeah, the older guy was always cool with me entering once he knew I could speak Japanese.