2 pops on a budget

EarlofLemonGrab

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
No it's not my comedy pitch about two middle age dad's on a budget day out.
I've been going to pinks for a while when my baito paycheck drops but always wanted to try a place that offers 2 pops, or more.
Where's the cheapest place that could offer this?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Hi all,
I've been going to pinks for a while when my baito paycheck drops but always wanted to try a place that offers 2 pops, or more.

Every soapland or health shop? There are very few that have limits besides time.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Asian feeling, the lady usually asks how many pops you want at the start of the session.

Whats your price limit? ‘On a budget’ means different things to different people

Hi all,
No more than 10,000 ideally...
10K is a fair price for one pop in FS(!) with Chinese provider at Gotanda for 40 minutes course. If you are familiar with pinsaros then every course longer than the shortest ones will let you have at least 2 pops if you are capable to do it in 45 mins for example. 45 mins without nomination usually costs 9K yen in the morning.
http://kawasaki-omochabako.com/system.php
https://kannai-energygirls.com/system.html

If you are familiar with pinsaros then every course longer than the shortest ones will let you have at least 2 pops if you are capable to do it in 45 mins for example. 45 mins without nomination usually costs 9K yen in the morning.
http://kawasaki-omochabako.com/system.php
https://kannai-energygirls.com/system.html
Did a search on the forum for energy girls and didn't see anything about being foreigner friendly or what the shop was like. Since it's near Gin Gin Jogakuen then I might check it out to compare if there's good word on it.

If you speak japanese and can cum twice in 30-40 mins then unpretei has you covered.
I thought most places (outside of HE AMPs) reviewed here have no restriction on how much you can pop as you're literally paying for the time. Pop 50 times if you want, but be done when the phone or bell chirps. Is that not the case for some SLs/FHs/PSs?

I thought most places (outside of HE AMPs) reviewed here have no restriction on how much you can pop as you're literally paying for the time. Pop 50 times if you want, but be done when the phone or bell chirps. Is that not the case for some SLs/FHs/PSs?
Depends on the person you are with. Shop rules dont mean shit if the provider decides you’ve had enough and she needs to shower or check her phone or some other time wasting. I mention unpretei and asian feeling as a) they fit your budget and b) the ladies there are generally pretty cool and dont do any of that shit, as opposed to a CMP where they would try and upsell you, or a less cool provider at a SL, FH that would claim ‘against the rules’ if you go for a second round etc etc

Reactions: YokoMonger
Go to seafari in shibuya. You can pop there twice as long as within the time limit 🤣

Ahh, It’s great to be young. To me 2 pops mean, eating both sides of a frozen popsicle 😆

Did a search on the forum for energy girls and didn't see anything about being foreigner friendly or what the shop was like. Since it's near Gin Gin Jogakuen then I might check it out to compare if there's good word on it.
I called them directly a couple of days ago. I had some questions about point cards and phone booking. They also confirmed that foreigners should be OK but asked me to wait for a month until they firmly set their business with Japanese clients that is a bit strange for me. The girls and staff there are from Kannai Pirates and Kannai Gold those are closed now. It's the same AK group that has been in trouble for a few weeks due to arrest of their boss. But they are basically foreigner friendly.

Reactions: YokoMonger