Guest viewing is limited

AQ 20s Aroma - Sayoko (stfu English Teacher!)

TheScientist

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
20s Aroma

Date of Encounter:
2016/07/06

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 10,000 Yen first timer price, usually 12,000

Type/Location:
Suidobashi

Language Notes:
Japanese, English supposedly available

Details of the Encounter:
If one of you was the English teacher at 20s Aroma this evening around 7PM, lower your damn voice next time. Seriously.

OK so I followed the map in the classified post, got there as a walk in without reservation, tencho shows me the price card and I'm assigned a room. Sayako shows up, cute face, fluffy soft body. Not skeletal. A bit of massage before the shower, not bad.

Shower table was fun! Sayoko knows how to tease and tickle a man's equipment while at the same time going for a bit of nipple play. Wash included lots of light touch as well as some soapy massage. Bit of skilled handling on the flip on the shower table. Looking forward to how the rest of this is going to go when we go back tot he room!

So back to the "room". She starts up massage, not bad. I've had better and I've had worse but she did focus on my shoulders and neck like I asked and did not try to grind my foot bones to powder like so many women at esute places do. However, meanwhile there is a FUCKING ENGLISH LESSON going on in one of the other "rooms". Loud enough that I could hear even I'd taken out my hearing aids. FUCK YOU ENGLISH TEACHER.

So Sayoko and I have a giggle over the loud barbarian and then its time for the flip. Good technique, not mechanical, seemed to read my body's non verbal reactions to her work well. And just as she started to

FUCK YOU ENGLISH TEACHER

get things going while I'm enjoying a grab or two of her ample bottom well wouldn't you know it but the FUCKING ENGLISH LESSON starts up again.

Anyway, mission accomplished, solo shower and a bit more massage. Finally it seems we can have a little chat but time has run out. I'd enjoy a chance to play with her in a non work setting for sure.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If one of you was the loud english teacher, hang your head in shame and next time don't screw up someone else's massage and hand job with your loud voice. You arent the only customer in the shop.

Ironic! I was just there tonight from about 9:30pm and had the same girl. I thought it was Sayaka? Maybe I was mistaken.

Didn't have the English teacher problem, but someone else came in that spoke English and whomever he was with was chatting it up.
I assume the girl we saw only spoke Japanese, that's all I used with her and I did ask if she understood what the other people were saying and she said she didn't. (We were using whisper voices like you should... lol)

I owe two reviews actually, including this one.

FWIW, this was the first night I had met a male tencho since I had been going to this location. Surprised me when he opened the door....

I think it was me you are talking about.
I am very ashamed.... Really really sorry!!

It was my first time there, I know I tend to be very loud sometimes... It seems it was. Really sorry man!!!

To explain what happened, her English was totally broken and mine average. So we somehow spoke English, Japanese and Chinese at the same time.
She was very talkative and I probably laughed (loudly) a lot.

I feel terrible... sorry.

Sounds like a fun place. What are the limits? "I like to touch."

I guess they will have the same policy as Aroma Queen ... touching is allowed but really depends on the girl... she has the final say.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think the sound us the main problem with this place. Back in the "mother ship" of Aroma Queen (Nihonbashi) it's a converted apartment so although you hear some voices they are usually dulled. In this place it's like plywood dividers in a large, open space. It's quite sleazy, which depending on the strength of your hangover is a plus or a minus, but I would certainly never visit it ahead of the Nihonbashi branch...even though the girls are way hotter. I had an even worse noise pollution problem there my first time. Some poor ssp who seemed to have fallen in love with my service provider and kept butting in, demanding to know when she'd be finished! Outrageous! If he was a foreigner I'd have been out there wringing his neck but as he was Japanese I held off in case he was 'connected'. But yeah, it's a fairly soulless space they've gone for there.

To be honest, I used to be a regular client for this group.
The last few times I had gone, has seen a serious decline in service.

Main complaints echo what @NipponMonger mentioned except the nosy bastard.

To be fair, I've only tried the new location a few times but that was the deal breaker, really. More up-selling was happening (such as 5,000 yen for topless and so on) and the girls that were posted, never seemed to be there. LINE communication didn't help so much, just very generic replies.

Going to try someone new here soon, I hope there's a connection and things go well. (report to follow if allowed...)

@bigtree (who I assume is Yumi) please clean up your service. It used to be worth it....

To be honest, I used to be a regular client for this group.
I sent someone there recently, who was looking for something nice. Mistake...

For this kind of basic service, stick with Asian Feeling/Relax.

I sent someone there recently, who was looking for something nice. Mistake...

For this kind of basic service, stick with Asian Feeling/Relax.
It's a shame really... but what can you do?

I'm still using Asian Feeling randomly... spur of the moment sometimes.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland