line

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/12000 yen

Type/Location:
eros massage/in-shop

Language Notes:
good use of english/she tolerated my bad japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I asked if they could fit me in by Line, I got a quick reply saying it was ok.

The shop was easy to find from the suidabashi station, less then three minutes walk.

I found the building and went up to the 6th floor and met Yumi. Yumi was friendly and helpful, as well as cute. She spoke to me in Japanese but would switch to English when I stumbled.

I received a very good massage, as well as a happy ending. Afterwards we had a very friendly chat. A very relaxing time and when I left I was feeling very great.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Reactions: g3p2ricardo
Any reason why this place was so good it inspired you to sign up & write your first review?

I want to vizit this place today. Can you tell me, are the girls naked and can i touch them?

Hi mate, are they Japanese or Chinese, because if they are Chinese it will be not worth for the money that they asked.

i got some questions here...
why is a chinese person worth less than a japanese person? they are doing the same job, after all...
why are people so eager to do it with japanese women, only?
doesnt anybody think that might be strange?
if you consider chinese to be second class, or maybe less, is it because you are from some "better" country? or maybe even because wherever you are from is considered second class from where (for example) i am from?

why is a chinese person worth less than a japanese person? they are doing the same job, after all...
if you consider chinese to be second class, or maybe less, is it because you are from some "better" country? or maybe even because wherever you are from is considered second class from where (for example) i am from?
there is a misunderstanding, when i said chinese is not worth the money, because there are too many and too many chinese ladies doing this kind of job, according to the marketing rule, if too many same type of product or serivec on the market the price will be decrease.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but in general, Japanese girls demonstrate a dedication to customer service. There are always exceptions to that rule.

I have practiced Our Hobby in Taipei, Hong Kong and Singapore as well as in North American. I have met some beautiful Chinese girls in those cities/areas who provided good or excellent service.

However, based on my experiences, I prefer J-Girls. Therefore, I am willing to pay more for sessions with J-Girls.

It's more complicated than my blurb, but I don't want to hijack this thread.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
there is a misunderstanding, when i said chinese is not worth the money, because there are too many and too many chinese ladies doing this kind of job, according to the marketing rule, if too many same type of product or serivec on the market the price will be decrease.
Yes, there is also the supply/demand curve.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hey mates, sorry to contribute my 2 cents worth here .. in fairness to Chinese Providers, for me, it doesn't matter Chinese Japanese Thai Singaporean Taiwanese Hong Kongese Russian Aussie British French Indonesian Malaysian or you name it, like DireWolf and many of us here, we've practised our hobby some places where we visit, what matters most is the Provider's attitude, beauty, body and service -- I've had really good sessions in Shanghai with gals with Beijing, Hubei, Hainan, Shanghai - I find it enjoyable doing my hobby with Providers who were genuine and nice, and generally between 25 and 45, and not hit and miss type.
Currently my favourite is a Henan Chinese lady in her late 40s who is well dressed, well maintained, hygienic and never fails to please me with her wet slurpy bbbjs and deepthroats. This is not say JP Providers aren't as good, but as Direwolf says, they do provide that sort of service which is pretty special and unique to JP ladies. Maybe its their culture. Just my opinion, not sure if it makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.