24-year-old woman indicted for murder of 82-year-old man in love hotel

Last edited:
The two cases are rather different, as I understand them. The only similarity is that they happened in a love hotel. In the recent case, a girl was killed by a nut. In the January case, the girl was working with two male accomplices who would either drive her away, or rough up the papa if he chased her out of the hotel. I imagine that she was only supposed to grab his money and run, but something went wrong and she wound up stabbing him to death. I wonder if the knife was her, and was only meant to threaten the old guy, or if the old guy pulled it to defend himself.

I recently signed up for sugardaddy.jp Even though my profile makes it clear I am from an English-speaking country, only a few girls who have contacted me write in English or say they are interested in foreign countries, etc. The majority just send spam messages saying they can meet at a hotel right away, and if you reply once, they never let up. Some of them may be meeting for what they say, but some may be just out to steal wallets.

The question why was the January incident news today. It is news because of the indictment. I doubt any of us thought the two cases were of the same nature.

From time to time, this sort of thing happens on both sides, and it doesn’t matter how young or old, or how inexperienced or experienced you are. There are always thieves

This is why I prefer shops. You never know what or who you’ll run into using apps.

Reactions: Pudding
This is why I prefer shops. You never know what or who you’ll run into using apps.
Take an hour for coffee or dinner, it doesn't cost much, it gives you a better idea and she will be more relaxed too.