25 yr old Asian man now single

RizzardofOz

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just got out of an 11 yr old relationship and want to tell my experiences here in Osaka

Reactions: Danbo
Thank you. I made a post a few days ago but idk why it hasn't been posted. I did go to Tobita Shinchi the first night and I got called in about 90% of the shops I came in. I do have a story to tell, once in Tobita, twice at Club Amore, and twice at a Pink Saloon in Kyobashi. And I'm still in Osaka at the moment so I will be going to a few more once I get the chance since I'm here with my mom & siblings. Once my post is uploaded, I'll write the reviews for each of my experiences. It's surreal seeing a naked girl besides my ex! It felt so unreal and my heart was pounding like crazy!!
We are all ears my man! Looking forward to reading your contributions to the forum

Thank you. I made a post a few days ago but idk why it hasn't been posted.

Every thread you post to the review section needs to be approved first. This can take 1-2 weeks because reviews are released in batches. Everything else should show up on the forum immediately.

Good to hear you had a good time in Osaka and were able to dive into P4P a handful of times despite being here with your family 😅

I've been super loyal and have never cheated. So doing this is super exciting. I've only kissed and slept with 1 girl my entire life, so I thought I'd enjoy myself this time. It's a roller coaster of emotions!
Congrats. Gotta ride that momentum and find the oldest chick you can fuck. This is gonna be the cherry on top!

I've been super loyal and have never cheated. So doing this is super exciting. I've only kissed and slept with 1 girl my entire life, so I thought I'd enjoy myself this time. It's a roller coaster of emotions!
This is like me when I first came here LOL.

Reactions: RizzardofOz
Every thread you post to the review section needs to be approved first. This can take 1-2 weeks because reviews are released in batches. Everything else should show up on the forum immediately.

Good to hear you had a good time in Osaka and were able to dive into P4P a handful of times despite being here with your family 😅
Ah thank you very much! That explains alot.
Also what does P4P means? Alot of the terms here I don't understand at all, like abbreviations.
Yeah my family have taken some time going out, usually around 10am or 11am so I wake up early and had the opportunity to go to club amour twice, and I went to a pink saloon called Gakkozaka in Kyobashi twice in a day as they woke up super late that day. That pink saloon has the prettiest girls, I had Miruha and Momo, easily 9 - 9.5 out of 10 in looks. I didn't get a chance to go today and won't have a chance tomorrow as we have early plans so hoping I can still find some time in the new few days. Haven't visited Matsushima Shinchi but next on my bucket list!

Reactions: Alice
Congrats. Gotta ride that momentum and find the oldest chick you can fuck. This is gonna be the cherry on top!
I'm not into old women lol. The most I'll go for is a 32 yr old woman. Also I haven't fucked anyone yet, my experience at Tobita Shinchi was a bust, no pun intended. Which was 100% my fault, the girl Nao was incredible and like a 10 in terms of looks, but my body was exhausted from barely any sleep and didn't realize that I needed rest so my man hood can get up.

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao
This is like me when I first came here LOL.
Roller coaster of emotions for me when I'm not being able to finish, making me feel abit depressed. Had 3 experience out of 5 not finishing. Which is my fault, the girls are hot, I'm just been having terrible sleep so my body is feeling fatigue but too excited at the same time that I forced myself to go to these locations. But I try to think of the positive of what I enjoyed at the moment but also feeling depressed that I kinda don't remember their faces as much, just vague idea. I wish we could take pics with them. At the moment, it feels amazing but a day after, I feel sad that I won't see them again or remember how they look like. Kinda feels like a fever dream. Also all of them said ikemen to me which I had no idea until the last girl pulled out a translator and it translated to handsome haha. The past 6 months, been hitting the gym because of the breakup and I wanna look good for other girls. Also I've never been able to finish on a girls mouth here, is that possible in pink saloon or club amour?

I wish we could take pics with them.

After couple of hundreds of meetings you will not care about pics anymore.

Also I've never been able to finish on a girls mouth here, is that possible in pink saloon or club amour?

I have never left a pink salon without coming into someone's mouth but then again I am a gentleman.

After couple of hundreds of meetings you will not care about pics anymore.

I have never left a pink salon without coming into someone's mouth but then again I am a gentleman.
I want to be a gentleman like you! I gotta try that at Gakkozaka at Kyobashi where the girls are 9/10 in looks. They only suck the tip and they don't go all the way there so I had to go twice in a day in order to release. But I didn't finish on their mouth, I'll try that next time. Too many desires, not enough days!

Reactions: Alice and MikeH
Interestingly enough, out of the 2 girls from Club Amour & 2 from Gakkozaka, the girl with 7/10 looks gave better service than the others who were 8 and 9 of out of 10 looks. If only I could have had my boner turned on at Tobita Shinchi the first night arrival, the girl who was a 9.5/10 looks would have been a top service too. She was really sweet and attentive to me and liked the fact that it was my first time and kept giggling. But I'm planning on doing a P3P (2 girls at once I think that's what it means) at Club Amour, one will be a nomination and the other, I'll let the girl decide so there might be a chance the girl will be in her 30s. Also kinda annoying doing this because it's soo good and addictive, my money is gonna run out!

Reactions: Alice and Mr Osaka
Also what does P4P means? Alot of the terms here I don't understand at all, like abbreviations.
Yeah my family have taken some time going out, usually around 10am or 11am so I wake up early and had the opportunity to go to club amour twice, and I went to a pink saloon called Gakkozaka in Kyobashi twice in a day as they woke up super late that day. That pink saloon has the prettiest girls, I had Miruha and Momo, easily 9 - 9.5 out of 10 in looks. I didn't get a chance to go today and won't have a chance tomorrow as we have early plans so hoping I can still find some time in the new few days. Haven't visited Matsushima Shinchi but next on my bucket list!
If you didn't already know, there's a handy thread for abbreviations and such here --> https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/abbreviations-and-translations.6046/.

Sorry for the hijack, but can you explain where I can find Gakkozaka? Kyobashi is a convenient location for people on the east side of town.