Guest viewing is limited

2f:1m 3some Setup

ichibanshibori

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Have an opportunity to pull off what some may consider the holy grail, a 2 girl-1 guy threesome. Seeking some advice and insights as while I'm experienced in the 1:1 I haven't really tried for 2:1 before.

Background: slept with a young JF a few times. Her young party girl friend has moved into town. I've never met the friend but heard she's wild in terms of drinking and other party activities including substances.

My girl is a doer not a talker, so the standard approach of openly planning a 3some with her is tricky. I did however express my interest in a 3 way generally and she gave a sly smile when asked if she'd done a 3some before (2 guys), but didn't say much on the topic. She barely messages with me except for scheduling meeting up.

So the scene is that we've agreed to go to a regular hotel for drinking and hanging out and she'll bring her friend. Friend is into Mediterranean type guys, I was gonna bring such a friend but he can't commit to coming / not so interested for some reason.

Previous visits to hotel with 'my girl' has been to drink then use the bed. It's an unspoken casual arrangement. So I thought the location is a hint to them.

1. I can use escalation drinking games, but what do I need to do here.. just raise the sexual energy get them both aroused? I imagined them getting drunk (sounds like they drink hard) and then using dare type games, stripping card games and the like. Then close on my girl then on the friend?

2. My chance of success is greater if I bring a friend (turning it into a 2:2 romp in the bed)? Or then am I taking the risk her friend isn't into my friend? 2 guys, 2 separate closes then switch around. That part seems easy as long as the friend likes my friend.

3. Does a 2F:1M 3some require the girls to accept the prospect of doing stuff to each other? Whereas a 2:2 there's enough sausage to go around so the girls don't need to mentally accept to play with each other?

4. From a girls point of view, would a 2:2 be more enticing as a 2F:1M might give them doubts of if they can be satisfied if the onus is solely on me to satisfy them (not much action between the girls). Also imagined they feel less exposed to each other if there's 2 guys.

Cheers

Hi,
Have an opportunity to pull off what some may consider the holy grail, a 2 girl-1 guy threesome. Seeking some advice and insights as while I'm experienced in the 1:1 I haven't really tried for 2:1 before.

Background: slept with a young JF a few times. Her young party girl friend has moved into town. I've never met the friend but heard she's wild in terms of drinking and other party activities including substances.

My girl is a doer not a talker, so the standard approach of openly planning a 3some with her is tricky. I did however express my interest in a 3 way generally and she gave a sly smile when asked if she'd done a 3some before (2 guys), but didn't say much on the topic. She barely messages with me except for scheduling meeting up.

So the scene is that we've agreed to go to a regular hotel for drinking and hanging out and she'll bring her friend. Friend is into Mediterranean type guys, I was gonna bring such a friend but he can't commit to coming / not so interested for some reason.

Previous visits to hotel with 'my girl' has been to drink then use the bed. It's an unspoken casual arrangement. So I thought the location is a hint to them.

1. I can use escalation drinking games, but what do I need to do here.. just raise the sexual energy get them both aroused? I imagined them getting drunk (sounds like they drink hard) and then using dare type games, stripping card games and the like. Then close on my girl then on the friend?

2. My chance of success is greater if I bring a friend (turning it into a 2:2 romp in the bed)? Or then am I taking the risk her friend isn't into my friend? 2 guys, 2 separate closes then switch around. That part seems easy as long as the friend likes my friend.

3. Does a 2F:1M 3some require the girls to accept the prospect of doing stuff to each other? Whereas a 2:2 there's enough sausage to go around so the girls don't need to mentally accept to play with each other?

4. From a girls point of view, would a 2:2 be more enticing as a 2F:1M might give them doubts of if they can be satisfied if the onus is solely on me to satisfy them (not much action between the girls). Also imagined they feel less exposed to each other if there's 2 guys.

Cheers

Oh, to be young and in lust!

I've only had two such experiences in my life and both so memorable.

My advice is to tell your main lady that you would be honored to treat both to dinner and go from there.

Best of luck and please keep us updated.;)

Reactions: just4fun
Oh, to be young and in lust!

I've only had two such experiences in my life and both so memorable.

My advice is to tell your main lady that you would be honored to treat both to dinner and go from there.

Best of luck and please keep us updated.;)

Thanks.
You achieved it twice, that's quite good.
Well, they want to drink so I'm treating them to lots of booze in the hotel room. They can drink more than me so I better be smart haha.

Thanks.
You achieved it twice, that's quite good.
Well, they want to drink so I'm treating them to lots of booze in the hotel room. They can drink more than me so I better be smart haha.

Ganbatte ne !

5_400x400.jpg

Reactions: owlet
My advice - Don't try to be so devious and indirect about it. Talk to your gf and suggest that she talk to her friend about it in advance, at least as a possibility. Imo this approach will probably increase the chance of the FFM actually happening and will definitely decrease the probability of losing your gf and ending up having 1p M-only sex for a while!

Fwiiw, I've had FFM and FMM and more-some sex on quite a few occasions and over a long period of time, and in only one case did it "just happen" without advanced knowledge or intentions of those involved.

-Ww

My advice - Don't try to be so devious and indirect about it. Talk to your gf and suggest that she talk to her friend about it in advance, at least as a possibility. Imo this approach will probably increase the chance of the FFM actually happening and will definitely decrease the probability of losing your gf and ending up having 1p M-only sex for a while!

Fwiiw, I've had FFM and FMM and more-some sex on quite a few occasions and over a long period of time, and in only one case did it "just happen" without advanced knowledge or intentions of those involved.

-Ww

Reason for my devious indirect approach:
- I feel some young Japanese will do stuff but not pre-talk about it. Eg they'll meet with intention of having sex with you, but wouldn't 'agree' to it in advance.
- Girl isn't a talker, but definitely a doer.

Thanks for the advice. I could have attempted more pre-discussion.

Anyway she isnt my gf as such, seems that she just wants fun. The rendezvous is set for tomorrow night. Worst case I go home hammered, a little poorer and packing wood.

Any other opinions?

Reactions: roots reggae
- I feel some young Japanese will do stuff but not pre-talk about it. Eg they'll meet with intention of having sex with you, but wouldn't 'agree' to it in advance.

Thanks for the advice. I could have attempted more pre-discussion.

Anyway she isnt my gf as such, seems that she just wants fun. The rendezvous is set for tomorrow night. Worst case I go home hammered, a little poorer and packing wood.

Any other opinions?

It appears you know your situation well. Go for it and don't be shy. Better to do so than have regrets later.

Reactions: owlet
Oh sure haha.
I just meant opinions from those other guys who I used to see post a lot .. Sinapse, Solong,...

Well, you can always personal message them. Here's how:
1.Go to your inbox, located at the top of the home page.
2. Choose start new conversation.
3. Under participant, start typing in their username. If they allow PM their name should show up.
4. Write your message

Ganbatte!!
Looking forward for your experience, do post the update !

Thanks

Well, you can always personal message them. Here's how:
1.Go to your inbox, located at the top of the home page.
2. Choose start new conversation.
3. Under participant, start typing in their username. If they allow PM their name should show up.
4. Write your message
Thanks
Ganbatte!!
Looking forward for your experience, do post the update !

Thanks
Ok. I'm man enough to face up even if I don't pull it off this time ;)

The best thing about FFM threesomes is the girls doing each other honestly!

If you think you can please two girls by yourself, good luck. Most guys disappoint there.

Unless you are into seeing her play with her friend and she's into her friend, 2:2 might be better.

Also be careful with drinking games and erections.

If you think you can please two girls by yourself, good luck. Most guys disappoint there.

Unless you are into seeing her play with her friend and she's into her friend, 2:2 might be better.

So true... but it doesn't even have to be drinking games. I was unable to perform once due to excessive alcohol after mutual consolation with a girl friend of mine. We had both gotten dumped that weekend, and things just sort of happened. In hindsight, I'm happy things didn't escalate but I always get teased by her now for failing to rise up to the occasion. :facepalm:

Thankfully, OP's drinking is much more cheerful. (y)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Indeed you confirm my hypothesis: the girls need to be into each other or perceive I can satisfy them both.. Thus 2:2 is likely a more attractive option from their point of view.

Yeah good observation.

In contrast to Ww, I've had threesomes but only once was it layed out beforehand. I'd urge Ww to abandon his "method" and try spontaneity! ;)

All jokes aside, I do think it's perhaps a better approach. The vast majority of my group sex situations have arisen naturally, and not only would it have been strange to discuss beforehand, it wouldn't have happened had we done that.

You could try to "Ousama game" where one girl goes and hides in the mountains and the other couple gets billions of dollars to squander. Jk, the Ousama game goes like this:

Write numbers 1-(however many players you have)

Everybody draws numbers

The "Ousama" / king says what they must do. For example, #1 must tickle #3's left foot.

Then they do it. Simple.

The good part is that Japanese people can absolve themselves from personal responsibility and just blame the game. Following rules is just part of the game! Start of simple, and gradually ramp things up.

Personally, I'd go for the FFM especially if the girls like other girls! If they have no interest in other girls, well.. Maybe bring a friend along.

Only other thing I'd add is to frame it as totally normal. If they haven't done it be curious like "why not? It's really normal for young girls in (my country). You've never even kissed a girl? Have you ever thought about it?" This kind of discussion takes things down the right path.

If they're a little hesitant, it's hilarious how much you can get away with if you just say it doesn't count. Haha, laughing as I'm writing this but if you say something like "here just kiss my dick, it doesn't count as sex" or
"It doesn't count if you two kiss each other"
It somehow can erase previous mental barriers.. Seems silly but.. girl logic. Blame slut shaming

In contrast to Ww, I've had threesomes but only once was it layed out beforehand. I'd urge Ww to abandon his "method" and try spontaneity! ;)

All jokes aside, I do think it's perhaps a better approach. The vast majority of my group sex situations have arisen naturally, and not only would it have been strange to discuss beforehand, it wouldn't have happened had we done that.

To perhaps be a bit clearer, I don't mean that I'd plan the whole thing out in detail in advance or anything of that sort, but I'd want to make sure that both women were comfortable/willing with the general idea in advance. Whether or not this makes it more or less likely to happen is debatable and probably depends a lot on the personalities of the women in question.

However, the main reason I'd want to discuss the general idea in advance with the women is that people very often regret afterwards doing something that they would not have agreed to doing in advance, and that goes double or triple at least if alcohol is involved. And, speaking personally, I most definitely do NOT want to be responsible for getting someone to do something that they end up wishing they had never done. I mean this not just re 3p sex or even just re sex but in general. For example, I would not want to persuade someone to, say, try a recreational drug or expose themselves to some physical danger for fun (e.g., sky diving) on impulse, under social pressure, while drunk etc if their prior judgment is that they do not want to do it. Or, as another example, while I see nothing at all wrong with p4p...in fact admire women who are SWs, I would never try to persuade a woman to take money for sex at a moment when she might be particularly vulnerable to such an offer (due to immediate financial need or to being drunk) if I knew that she generally opposed the idea for herself on principle and never wanted/intended to do it.

Make sense?

-Ww

Live update a few drinks in.
Late last night received message from my girl that the friend may not come as suddenly agreed to a douhan.

That's ok 1:1 no problem I thought. But my girl was annoyed at friend. Incidentally I got a message this morning from a girl id not met before but exchanged messages with. Asking for my advice on guys. I read that as an open door and exchanged a few messages and turned it to my flavour.

Now I'm thinking how to put hotel to good use. Message girl (girl #2) had asked to meet up previously. So now I confirmed we can meet. Met in afternoon, then made good use of hotel almost straight away.

Now drinking with these 2 (yes the friend came). Friend is very cute. But she's acting like a good girl despite all the stories I've heard. Doesn't even want to admit to being a strong drinker. Haha. Anyway just drinking is fun.

My friend is a maybe to join. Could get interesting. But they're acting very proper so let's see. My girl was even cautious about kissing deeply while her friend was in bathroom. They're competing as to who is the good girl in front of each other.

Last edited:
I'll be there in just 2 trains stops. Don't lock the door yet!
Haha
Thanks for advices received and sorry on two accounts,

1. My previous post was a bit cocky, I was drunk.

2. I didn't explicitly confirm the outcome as promised. Not much happened. It reminded me of the scenario of a guy on a date with a girl, hoping hes going to pick up. Time ticks over and the drinks keep flowing but the guy can't change gears. I've been that guy in the past haha.

During drinking games they turned it to sex talk. But when it was a truth/dare type game they avoided dares. I think if I bring a compatible guy friend it would go swimmingly.

Nothing against you or what you did but I can't help but think this was a 3P in the making....

Reactions: Solong