3.5 years living here; finally decided to seek out this community

Jakku

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m “Jakku”. I found this site the other day and decided to sign up rather than just lurk.

How I ended up on this site:

I’m a mid-30s white man from Hamburger Freedom Land that spent his entire 20s in the military. Given my past career, I’m no stranger to paid fun. During my first port visit in Thailand at age 22 I was literally walked into a pink building by my boss and told to pick one out on his tab. I had gotten a “Dear John” email a couple weeks before and it seemed to cure that right up. Since that time I ended up having more adventures in Thailand, Philippines, Bahrain, Honolulu, Panama, and Mexico. Probably 20+ experiences overall.

Fast forward to me getting out of the military, I ended up marrying a Japanese woman who was studying English in the US. We had a great relationship there and then came here later where I studied business at that university that may or may not be the American one. She quickly changed her mind on coming back home and now wants to go back, but it’s a bit too late for that as I already sold the house and I run a business here with investors to pay back. But screw all that because she misses Chik-fil-A right? Anyway, I got a pretty typical no sex international Japanese marriage…and I mean zero, zip, nada.

So here I am, looking for a good place to go once in a while in the Tokyo/Yokohama area. Thank you everyone for providing concrete answers based on experiences rather than hearsay. I often walk by many soaps, hotels, etc due to the location of my language school and can’t help but wonder “Would it be cool if I went in there?”.

What I’m looking for when using services:

Deepthroat blowjobs and playing with toys (on the girl) are my main interests. I also have a bit of a foot/leg/stocking fetish, so girls that cater to that would be great as well. I’m interested in S&M but only mildly experienced in S with a past girlfriend. Learning how to properly use ropes would be a blast. I could go either way depending on my mood really; being dominated by a tan gyaru looks like a lot of fun, especially if she is good at talking shit.

My Japanese level:

Passed the N3 test, studying for N2 now. Full-time intensive study at language school for 10+ months. Non-English speaking family and friendly neighbors that I have semi-regular interaction with. My speaking level varies greatly depending on the topic and if I have any liquid confidence in me. I’d like to pick up some useful vocabulary here for when making phone calls, setting up hotels, etc. I’d like to do everything on hard mode without using translation apps.

Looking for from the community:

Would be great to talk to someone who has been living here for a while and has been in my shoes before. Old head knowledge is always great.

She quickly changed her mind on coming back home and now wants to go back, but it’s a bit too late for that as I already sold the house and I run a business here with investors to pay back. But screw all that because she misses Chik-fil-A right?
Was the house you sold in Honolulu? Because if so, and she may be aware of this, they're building a Chik-Fil-A as we speak in downtown Honolulu.

Anyhow, sounds like you're basically living the textbook experience of the sad American expat in Japan. Gave Uncle Sam all the good years of your life, somewhere along the way married a Japanese woman, bullied by that woman into leaving the service and living some sort of bullshit existence in her home country and now you're "teaching English," which is really the only option for you to earn a living now and you're absolutely fucking miserable.

But seriously, sounds like you've got the P4P game down solid and with decent language skills and the TAG search function you'll have no problems getting all the preferences outlined. The only advice I can give you--in case you haven't done this yet--is to visit Kanda Station one weekday afternoon after work, walk into DevilCraft at 5pm for opening happy hour and pull up a chair at the first-floor bar counter. Order a few of their magical stouts or porters. Sooner or later, another tired, broken expat, almost certainly American, will pull up a chair near you. You will have almost identical background stories. You will then spend two hours comparing life miseries, and it's very cathartic/therapeutic.

You will leave still wishing you had never asked out that Japanese "student" you met at the beach or Duke's bar counter, who was "studying English" at KCC, or Tokai College or at some bullshit language school in Waikiki. You will wish you had stayed in, done your full 20 and retired in the P.I., where even on a miserly E-7 pension you can live like King Ding-A-Ling with three 18yo girls licking your left nut every night. But you won't be thinking about jumping in front of the JR Express any longer.

Welcome to the forum
During my first port visit in Thailand
I wonder how many TAG member actually start this hobby in Thailand. I know @Cinnabums is one of them for sure. Maybe I should do a poll just for the fun of it.

You will leave still wishing you had never asked out that Japanese "student" you met at the beach or Duke's bar counter, who was "studying English" at KCC, or Tokai College or at some bullshit language school in Waikiki. You will wish you had stayed in, done your full 20 and retired in the P.I., where even on a miserly E-7 pension you can live like King Ding-A-Ling with three 18yo girls licking your left nut every night. But you won't be thinking about jumping in front of the JR Express any longer.
So specific, I love it! Nailed it. Different city, but otherwise spot on. Love your humor, it's twisted as hell.

Fortunately I have avoided the English teacher life due to a combo of VA collection (about 72% of what I'd get as a 20 year retired E7 with only half the time in) and good grades in college which led to my profs buddies investing in my capstone project. Life still isn't great, but I haven't thought about jumping in front of the JR quite yet ; )

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum

I wonder how many TAG member actually start this hobby in Thailand. I know @Cinnabums is one of them for sure. Maybe I should do a poll just for the fun of it.
I'll never forget the guy pointing at each of the three windows with his hand fully extended saying "this much for this window, this much for that window, and this much for this last window". I've always wondered how that pricing is decided upon.....

Welcome to the forum

While I had done P4P on my own previously (including Thailand), the group sourced access/advice started when I mongered in Tiajuana, Mexico and a little bit when I did some work related tours of Asian countries. Really helped in Singapore to get the better spots instead of four floors.

Reactions: Jakku
While I had done P4P on my own previously (including Thailand), the group sourced access/advice started when I mongered in Tiajuana, Mexico and a little bit when I did some work related tours of Asian countries. Really helped in Singapore to get the better spots instead of four floors.
I researched TJ a lot once upon a time when I was living in San Diego. Unfortunately, we weren't allowed down there unless you could prove you had family there, and there was most definitely people looking for us at the crossing. Had a couple of my junior guys get caught, demoted, 60 days restriction on base, etc. I thought about risking it anyway many times but said screw it and looked locally, only to find out that SDPD was working overtime setting up stings at the time. So many "I just got arrested" stories on the forum. I just gave up and stuck to dating apps, meetup groups, and living that Pacific Beach life. Still had fun, but there was always at least one string attached at the end of the day; i.e. ah man...can't go to that bar anymore, etc.

Reactions: zerosupblues
I researched TJ a lot once upon a time when I was living in San Diego. Unfortunately, we weren't allowed down there unless you could prove you had family there, and there was most definitely people looking for us at the crossing. Had a couple of my junior guys get caught, demoted, 60 days restriction on base, etc. I thought about risking it anyway many times but said screw it and looked locally, only to find out that SDPD was working overtime setting up stings at the time. So many "I just got arrested" stories on the forum. I just gave up and stuck to dating apps, meetup groups, and living that Pacific Beach life. Still had fun, but there was always at least one string attached at the end of the day; i.e. ah man...can't go to that bar anymore, etc.
I assume that limitation was military only (you guys get fucked over whenever something stupid hits the news especially in Japan). However, don't think I remember the military being banned from Mexico when I was in San Diego so must have been before your time there. Shit has only gone downhill apparently in the last couple of decades it seems. When I did go, a $50/hour session with someone that could be a magazine model made for great memories. The $20/hour session you could get from the street corner ladies would probably just net you a case of venereal warts.

I assume that limitation was military only (you guys get fucked over whenever something stupid hits the news especially in Japan). However, don't think I remember the military being banned from Mexico when I was in San Diego so must have been before your time there. Shit has only gone downhill apparently in the last couple of decades it seems. When I did go, a $50/hour session with someone that could be a magazine model made for great memories. The $20/hour session you could get from the street corner ladies would probably just net you a case of venereal warts.
That was definitely before my time there, but in San Diego there was still the Russian bicycle carriage girls rolling around that may or may not have been a front for something else. During that specific time period though I had my first serious girlfriend and thought I was in love and all that jazz. She's the one that sent me that wonderful "Dear John" email on deployment :LOL:. Of course, right before we returned the whole thing was busted and the owner of the bicycle shop went to jail.

So specific, I love it! Nailed it. Different city, but otherwise spot on. Love your humor, it's twisted as hell.

Fortunately I have avoided the English teacher life due to a combo of VA collection (about 72% of what I'd get as a 20 year retired E7 with only half the time in) and good grades in college which led to my profs buddies investing in my capstone project. Life still isn't great, but I haven't thought about jumping in front of the JR quite yet ; )

In that case, you have no idea how lucky you are. Go sit on a barstool at DevilCraft and ask the first expat you meet about his journey from home to that very barstool, and experience the same sad tale of a 23yo with a hard dick who arrives in Japan to eke out a living singing the alphabet in some shithole JHS in the middle of nowhere for three years, before "upgrading" to the big city so he can tap-dance for a group of jagoff salarypigs for 8hrs/day at AEON/NOVA/GEOS/BERLITZ for 250k/month and staying there for a decade while starving in some dark 1K shoebox, to finally landing a prime gig at some shit-for-brains women's junior college where he grades the single-page journal entries of rich, entitled 19yo twats with 7-figure parents and double-digit IQs all day long for less than a McDonald's cashier makes back home.

During my time in Japan at one of my regular bars I used to drink with a cranky, violent middle-aged limey who had served as what sounded like a drill sergeant in the Royal Navy and after separation found his way to Japan to continue the party. Almost every night, before he headed home after a heavy drinking session, he'd scowl and hiss at me: "GO HOME, YOU STUPID CUNT, BEFORE YOU KNOCK UP SOME BIRD AND GET STUCK HERE!! YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!" It took me a number of years (and returning stateside permanently) to realize how wise that asshole was.

Life still isn't great, but I haven't thought about jumping in front of the JR quite yet ; )

Yeah better not do that. Those buggers charge cleaning from your estate and moreover you might make a fellow monger late for his appointment in soapland and cause all foreigners to be banned.

I swear if I ever decide to off myself I will try to do it by dying of heart attack caused by too much sex.

Reactions: Keihan and Jakku
I swear if I ever decide to off myself I will try to do it by dying of heart attack caused by too much sex.
Liquidating all assets and taking an extended trip to Thailand until death by sex induced heart attack doesn't seem like a bad way to go. Might scar the three or four girls in the room with you, but I'm sure they'd get over it after grabbing your wallet. Not that I'd mind, I'd be dead :p

• Haha
Reactions: Majestyk and MikeH
Deepthroat blowjobs and playing with toys (on the girl) are my main interests. I also have a bit of a foot/leg/stocking fetish, so girls that cater to that would be great as well. I’m interested in S&M.....

Say no more....welcome to Ikebukuro my friend 🤣

I agree that the "non-GFE/living fleshlight" experience isn't very fun. Even worse is the places that are like "1 hour" but then mama is knocking on the door 25 minutes in telling the girl to wrap it up and head to the shower. I definitely walked out of some places on Oahu in under 45 minutes despite paying for an hour.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Ehem, what part of this can I find in Ikebukuro? I'm hoping you are implying there is some foot stuff to be found...
quag.jpeg

Ehem, what part of this can I find in Ikebukuro? I'm hoping you are implying there is some foot stuff to be found...

Not so much the foot stuff, but there are multiple hard deepthroat and quite a few SM/fetish delivery shops in this area. I guess the foot part is probaby the least problematic bit to find 😉

Reactions: Jakku
Not so much the foot stuff, but there are multiple hard deepthroat and quite a few SM/fetish delivery shops in this area. I guess the foot part is probaby the least problematic bit to find 😉
Any recommended shops for the irama? That's going to be my present to myself for passing the N2 test. Can't think of any better motivation to study.

Any recommended shops for the irama? That's going to be my present to myself for passing the N2 test. Can't think of any better motivation to study.

I think the biggest and also most reviewed on this forum is Denma.....iramachion (fuck their name). Specialized on only that for a reasonable price. To be 100% honest, booking with them is kinda shit. It's the dirty little brother of the main shop Sei no Kiwami which has a lot more customers and booking goes a lot smoother (focused on blowjob/cumplay only....no deepthroat).

The other specialty shop in Ikebukuro is Iramaya . A bit pricier and a bit more fetishistic because the girls wear blindfold by default and don't talk much. Booked them twice and both times the girls looked nice but didn't look like the ones I initially booked. Only shop where this ever happened to me. Was no issue in the end, but the whole experience was a bit too creepy for me to be honest.

There are other shops that have it on the menu, but these two offer it as their main thing.

Lol, don't worry about fucking N2. I also don't have it...and a lot of people who are way more fluent than me also don't. Maybe one day if I can force myself to study more besides work, but JLPT levels don't mean a lot when it comes to booking stuff.

I think the biggest and also most reviewed on this forum is Denma.....iramachion (fuck their name). Specialized on only that for a reasonable price. To be 100% honest, booking with them is kinda shit. It's the dirty little brother of the main shop Sei no Kiwami which has a lot more customers and booking goes a lot smoother (focused on blowjob/cumplay only....no deepthroat).

The other specialty shop in Ikebukuro is Iramaya . A bit pricier and a bit more fetishistic because the girls wear blindfold by default and don't talk much. Booked them twice and both times the girls looked nice but didn't look like the ones I initially booked. Only shop where this ever happened to me. Was no issue in the end, but the whole experience was a bit too creepy for me to be honest.

There are other shops that have it on the menu, but these two offer it as their main thing.

Lol, don't worry about fucking N2. I also don't have it...and a lot of people who are way more fluent than me also don't. Maybe one day if I can force myself to study more besides work, but JLPT levels don't mean a lot when it comes to booking stuff.
Actually I feel the opposite.

Denmanaiza Iramachion is the better shop because the girls will be okay with rougher play overall. At least that was the case today when I had Yumeno gagging violently on my cock then begging me to jam it in harder.

Reactions: Jakku and MikeH