Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
2023 August & October

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I wanted to try the notorious two big gaijin friendly place in sugamo. None of them are perfect but it Was kinda worthful to go.

Jan Jan is like a cellar. Dark, emellé like shit tabaco and very less privacy. There are cabins around sofas though, so i think nobody saw us.

Academy is more like an attic. Pretty small. Like 20 square meters with very small sofas. When i went there nobody Was around the shop but me.

1st round Jan Jan August - My first pink salon: After a devastiting and unsatisfying round in the Seafari (didnt wrote rev) i wanted to try something less devastiting. Went down to the place, tenchou said 4k, I handed over to him. He said i have to wait a bit even though it Was noon so barely the place opened. I waitied 40 minutes and a pretty old lady came to me. She didnt speak English at all but that okay i speak japanese. She was old and not that good shape. She had very big nipples. Her techinic was mediocre I would say sucked without any Change or something. So it take a while but unloaded her mouth.

2nd round Academy Jan Jan October: Tenchou said gaijin is okay, went up, he let me set down. Then within 2 minutes a lady came, she was the best amongs the three in the aspect of looking, but Still she would like as a late 30s with a lot of visual turbo like a blonde hair. A bit looked like an old gyaru. Her technic was really good, sucked me like 15 minutes before i cum but she did it pretty hard as i love. It was very noisy, i think even tenchou heard it in his small room some meters away. Oh yeah i was the only customer wednesday around 4. Shes didnt let me touch the pussy though but okay, was a nice bj.

3rd round Jan Jan: i came wednesday around 3.30-4.00, Maybe two other girls were in action. Sat down like within 5 minutes a girl came. She also looked 50 and because of the nipples I have a conjecture that she Was the same girl before since her nipples Was the same, but she Was pretty cheerful and like a had a youngish attitude. Looked at least 50 though, which is pretty horroristic if we take into account that asians looks younger. Her technic Was pretty interesting, and her mouth felt really warm and soft. She basically edging me with this for all time. It Was weird since there were no ramp ip feeling before the cum but because of the edging it wasnt needed. I basically Exploded her mouth. She is a pro.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023