Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Another 34k for 65min

Type/Location:
Hotel health

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had a bit of time to kill so I followed the reviews to Shibuya garden. Hard to find as there is no sign outside. Just have to go up to the 2nd floor of the building next to Hotel onyx and ask around for the Garden booth.

Tencho was super friendly. No gaijin issues at all. Showed me about 20 cards and was quite pushy about a threesome 3p course. I couldn’t resist. I chose Runa, and left the other girl free which ended up being Misaki

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-21146996/

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-8474165/

It was a great combo. Runa was a beauty with blonde hair which love and a killer body with perfectly shaped D cup breasts. Misaki was slender but attractive and had three years experience at Garden and so really knew what she was doing.

Both girls were super friendly and actually fairly sophisticated and educated. Both had travelled overseas.

Misaki grew up in France and speaks excellent French. Attention @Frenchy !

I usually do longer courses but somehow ended up with only 65 min and was worried that I wasn’t going to get two shots in but I needn’t have feared. The girls, especially Misaki, was game to dive in and move fast. We got right in the shower then onto the bed.

Play was mostly me lying there and then taking turns blowing me. Round two was a nuru gel four handed handjob. It wasn’t basically like being in one of those JAV harem videos.

I don’t have grounds for complaint but I didn’t get to do any of my normal DH things such as DATY, making out, sumata, etc. So I even tho the price was right I think I will still normally go for one girl at a time so I can control the flow a bit more.

But overall it was great. Girls were skilled and friendly. Tencho was nice. Hotel was convenient. Winner all around

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great 3p. Go for it!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Garden

Date of Encounter:
May 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Another 34k for 65min

Type/Location:
Hotel health

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had a bit of time to kill so I followed the reviews to Shibuya garden. Hard to find as there is no sign outside. Just have to go up to the 2nd floor of the building next to Hotel onyx and ask around for the Garden booth.

Tencho was super friendly. No gaijin issues at all. Showed me about 20 cards and was quite pushy about a threesome 3p course. I couldn’t resist. I chose Runa, and left the other girl free which ended up being Misaki

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-21146996/

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-8474165/

It was a great combo. Runa was a beauty with blonde hair which love and a killer body with perfectly shaped D cup breasts. Misaki was slender but attractive and had three years experience at Garden and so really knew what she was doing.

Both girls were super friendly and actually fairly sophisticated and educated. Both had travelled overseas.

Misaki grew up in France and speaks excellent French. Attention @Frenchy !

I usually do longer courses but somehow ended up with only 65 min and was worried that I wasn’t going to get two shots in but I needn’t have feared. The girls, especially Misaki, was game to dive in and move fast. We got right in the shower then onto the bed.

Play was mostly me lying there and then taking turns blowing me. Round two was a nuru gel four handed handjob. It wasn’t basically like being in one of those JAV harem videos.

I don’t have grounds for complaint but I didn’t get to do any of my normal DH things such as DATY, making out, sumata, etc. So I even tho the price was right I think I will still normally go for one girl at a time so I can control the flow a bit more.

But overall it was great. Girls were skilled and friendly. Tencho was nice. Hotel was convenient. Winner all around

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great 3p. Go for it!

Wow! 3P with a French-speaking Japanese lady. On my to-do list now. Thanks! (y)

Reactions: DireWolf98
JEGC Osaka now offering a 3p with twin sisters Aya and Mika. In Japan as we speak, but can't afford it right now. Switch jobs and enjoying new job tremendously but 10K pay difference. Maybe by next year when my 2 cars are paid off, but they may be gone by then. Even though their twins, Mika looks hotter to me.

Anyone take the dive, write a review. Once review I read said they were well worth it.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Now I'm tempted.. did she moan in french, because that would be hot.. actually the french language is just hot.. okay i'm sold

Well you know if you just need dirty talk in French I’m happy to provide, for a much more modest fee :)

Reactions: Simonka and e-smile
Well you know if you just need dirty talk in French I’m happy to provide, for a much more modest fee :)

I'll be more than willing to send happy thoughts your way for some knowledge on dirty talk in French.. All I know is to say 'Oui' and "Omelette du fromage" LOL

Reactions: MikeH
I'll be more than willing to send happy thoughts your way for some knowledge on dirty talk in French.. All I know is to say 'Oui' and "Omelette du fromage" LOL

You got to know at least « Putain » (whore, litterally, but used in many different ways) and « Merde » (shit) . We say that a lot, but usually just when we screw up something or bad luck or when we are angry.

Eg « Putain Kozak, arrete de brancher ma meuf, Merde! » (fuck Kozak, stop trying to hook up with my gf , shit !)

For more sexy talk, use some good old « tu me fais bander, Cherie » (you make me hard darling) or « taille moi une pipe s’il te plait » (give me a blow job , please) or the more direct « je veux te baiser , salope » (I want to fuck you , bitch)

Wow, someone else who remembers that Steve Martin used to make a living in comedy!
I remember, but his musical career has gone through quite an uptrend.

3Ps in general appeal to me. A 3P with a French-speaking J-Girl sounds awesome. I’ll have to put this shop on my Target List.

Personally I like him much more as a musician than as a comedian or an actor.
As a musician, he spent time in some impressive company. Pic from the Misty Past: John McEuen, Steve Martin and Jerry Garcia at the Golden Gate Bluegrass Festival 1974.

John-McEuen-Steve-Martin-and-Jerry-Garcia-Golden-Gate-Bluegrass-Festival-1974.jpg

Back to Misaki, I hope to meet her and practice my French.

Reactions: TheScientist
what is the difference between 'mens 3P' and 'girls 3P' prices are the same on the site

what is the difference between 'mens 3P' and 'girls 3P' prices are the same on the site

Girls 3P is one guy, two (provider) girls.

Men's 3P is two (customer) guys tag teaming one girl.

Reactions: Durg50
Men's 3P is two (customer) guys tag teaming one girl.
I really don’t know how they imagine that with no penetration whatshowever (doggy style sumata? + other guy fera?) and I honestly think it’s dangerous for an agency thats overstaffed with amateur girls to offer such an option.
But from some (not all) 3p i’ve had with Japanese it seems that some guys just take turns so maybe alright.

I really don’t know how they imagine that with no penetration whatshowever (doggy style sumata? + other guy fera?) and I honestly think it’s dangerous for an agency thats overstaffed with amateur girls to offer such an option.
But from some (not all) 3p i’ve had with Japanese it seems that some guys just take turns so maybe alright.
it definitely seems a bit risky to the providers

Reactions: AliceInWonderland