Guest viewing is limited

3P at Reijou/Aile d'ore/Make Up family of shops

koreansouljah

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kana (of Make Up) and Makoto (of Aile d'Ore)

Date of Encounter:
A Sunday afternoon/evening in April 2017

Contact Method:
http://www.reijou.jp/top.php; I contacted them via phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
180,000, 120 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Entirely in Japanese with the shop keepers, 95% Japanese with the girls

Details of the Encounter:
I'm not that rich so I decided to go for something cheaper than my usual mid-end 4P this time: a 3P at a high-end place. My first soapland 3P.

Called up Reijou for a 3P and after a few sentences in Japanese, they realized I was a foreigner and told me to go to Minowa. I went, called again ("Hey, I'm that guy who called earlier about a 3P"), and I thought they were gonna send a car but he told me to find a taxi. I guess they didn't take me as a serious customer so they didn't want to dispatch a taxi. Seemed like a hassle given my limited Japanese so I just walked.

Entered the shop, there was a Japanese customer being shown a book, flipping through pages of pictures. When, when he left, the shop guy told me the shop is いっぱい (full) and that they can only offer me girls from another shop. He brought out five cards each with a single picture, measurements, and names, but no ages. Four were Make Up and one was Aile d'Ore. He was explicit with price (wrote it down on paper) and that a condom will be used for FS (not sure if that implies condoms aren't used for Japanese customers or whether he just wants to make sure we're on the same page) and that cancellations or changes are disallowed (I wasn't sure at that point whether that means he intended to bait and switch me or whether he just wanted us on the same page). I knew from memory that Aile d'Ore was the same price as Reijou but I didn't know about Make Up (looked it up when I came back home; although the soapland resource thread lists it at 65K, the entrance fee as listed as 30K just like Reijou and Aile d'Ore so perhaps the master soapload thread is wrong?).

By the way, they didn't have any energy drinks on the menu. WTF. I was up until 5:30 AM last night; I wanted an energy drink.

I clarified that I was asking for 3P (apparently, I wasn't able to convey this over the last two phone calls) and then he removed all but two cards. I wasn't happy with the options so I said I would decline if it's these two so then he reluctantly let me choose from all five. I chose two and he said hold on while they call the girls to verify if it's okay. He came back really quickly and said that it's okay. I forked over the 180,000 and was led into a car.

That's when I started thinking, "These yakuza guys are taking me for a ride. They're probably back at the shop laughing. They have my money and this guy is probably gonna drop me off at a random place and I'll never hear from them again. That's why they were so eager to change their stance on the 3P. Oh well, I guess that's the cost of finding out about Reijou."

But it wasn't so bad. I was dropped off at Make Up and led into an even fancier waiting room. Again, no energy drinks on the menu.

Five or ten minutes later, the dude led me into an elevator where two chicks, both taller than I was expecting, were waiting.

These guys in this shop don't get down on the floor and bow on their knees like they did to me in Landmark. I didn't care much for it when I was in Landmark but now that I don't get that kind of respect here, I am sort of starting to mind it. I may not return here on that basis alone. It's not just the bow itself but rather that up until now, a lot of things seemed to imply that they don't seem to value me as a customer.

Anyway, the shop keepers had me a bit rattled so far so I was visibly nervous and the girls picked up on it. DFK from each as the elevator went up. That's a plus; at Landmark, it was either no DFK or DFK with only one girl, the "designated kisser."

Kana

http://www.y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=kana#profile

Cute face, very friendly and talkative, not skinny but not fat either. She has some meat on her but it's not flabby fat, it's curvy and it looks really good on her. Her curviness is definitely her strong point. She said she's been told she looks like Utada Hikaru. Although she was the more attractive of the two, you can probably spend less than a minute on a crowded Tokyo street locating a more attractive woman (but then again, this is true of every provider I've ever seen). I've seen more attractive at Landmark though but perhaps because my preference is for skinnier girls.

She isn't completely shaved but is partially shaved and trimmed. She has a small neat bush remaining.

Makoto

http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=makoto2

I didn't like her appearance that much. She looks like of like an Asian caricature. She had a bit of unattractive belly fat (not significant but I expected better at this price point) and her ass wasn't as awesome as Kana's. I don't remember whether or not she was trimmed. A bit of an uncomfortable insertion (it might just be that Kana is less tight). She was quiet; definitely the follower whereas Kana was the leader.

Service

They obliged my request to skip the bed and go straight to the mat after the shower. They burned a lot of time on breaks. Kana said it was embarassing having someone watch. Makoto often tried to help by playing with my balls while I drilled Kana but eventually it seems like she got tired and just sorta sat back and watched. Kana helped thrust while I drilled Makoto. But overall, I didn't feel that they were a great team. They were also not very creative with positions; I said I wanted to try new ones and I trusted they were more experienced than me so they'd be able to teach me some things but no, just three simple positions.

The break after the first shot seemed to be longer than 10 minutes and when we finished up and got dressed, there was about 10 minutes left.

Conversation, impressions, etc.

I was overall disappointed with the session given the price but perhaps it's my own fault. I struggled with conversation perhaps as a result of sleepiness but they tried their best to keep it moving along before eventually giving up and just staring back at me.

We talked about whether they read reviews of themselves online on Japanese sites and the said that they do sometimes but don't do it other times because they don't want to know. And when they do read it, it is what it is (I think that's what they said but my Japanese isn't great). They said that they do get foreigners every now and then and prefer foreigners who can speak Japanese because it makes the session more fun (although I still refuse to believe that they have any fun during the sessions; at the end of the day, it's a job).

I later told them the story about how the shop keeper told me that both of them don't do 3P and that they would call each of them to verify. I wanted to verify whether that was true but both of them were surprised by that at first by that story before trying to rationalize that it actually did happen. So it seems like the shop keepers lied about calling them to verify that 3P is okay and they tried to cover for the shop keeper.

Also, they met each other for the first time.

Eventually, it came down to us getting dressed like 10 minutes before the clock and then watching the clock until the session ended.

Then I was driven back to across the street from Minowa. No survey.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It occurs to me later that perhaps I had such a dull time because I wasn't actually in the mood for a soapland. I had just previously convinced myself that I must go to a soapland when I'm in Tokyo so going to Reijou was sort of like an errand or obligation; I didn't even want to go. Regardless, I would have been better off with like five 2P sessions at a cheap place. I'm wondering whether my days of 4P and 3P are over. It was a novelty at first but now, a burden.

Last edited:
Hang in there. Haha.
180k is a lot and at that price point, I would think there should be some expectations for respect and service from the staff. That amount could not be considered low no matter who you are?

That group of shops always, always, always will try and screw you just a little and occasionally a lot. There's nothing wrong with the girls, to be honest but the staff leave a lot to be desired.

The title says this was going to be a review of Reijo but actually the review was of Make Up and one of the providers was from a third shop?

By the way, they didn't have any energy drinks on the menu. WTF. I was up until 5:30 AM last night; I wanted an energy drink.

Again, no energy drinks on the menu.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the problem here is you not them. No "WTF" about it on their part, you should have taken better care on your own.

These guys in this shop don't get down on the floor and bow on their knees like they did to me in Landmark. I didn't care much for it when I was in Landmark but now that I don't get that kind of respect here, I am sort of starting to mind it. I may not return here on that basis alone. It's not just the bow itself but rather that up until now, a lot of things seemed to imply that they don't seem to value me as a customer.

I'm almost speechless at your expectations here...

It occurs to me later that perhaps I had such a dull time because I wasn't actually in the mood for a soapland.

If you had opened your post with this, the rest of it might been in better context.

• You didnt really want to go for a P4P experience but you deliberately picked an expensive option
  • You didnt prepare yourself knowing you were below physical condition
  • You had inflated expectations of how the staff would treat you
  • You had inflated expectations of the providers

Overall for me this entire review is "Not Recommended".

Sorry, this was not well-written. Let me address each of your concerns.

Post title

The title is Reijou because that's the shop I contacted for a 3P, the shop which didn't send a taxi for pick-up, the shop where I was given my choices (from their sister shop), and the shop where I paid. The girls are indeed from sister shops, which I indicated in the review. Per their websites, the pricing structure of all three are the same (though this site contains some posts that disagree). Sure, the actual session took place in Make Up but ultimately, that's just a room. I think the logistics are more important than the physical location.

Energy drinks

The "WTF" here is not a contributing factor to the "not recommended," it's just an observation. All customers are going to spend quite some time fucking which I don't know about you but takes me quite a bit of energy. Plus, I assume a lot of their customers come in after a long hard day of work. If they're gonna offer drinks, seems like stimulants like energy drinks are the obvious option. When I go to the gym, they have energy drinks and protein shakes: appropriate drinks for the situation.

I used to get my own drink before the session but there are so few municipal recycle bins that I just end up carrying a can with me until I can figure out where to discard it, which is annoying, so I don't do that anymore.

Expectations for the shop keepers to get on their knees bowing

You're right, I went too far when I said I wouldn't return on this basis alone. Actually, I don't demand this, but the only other shop I've been to does it, so seems reasonable to ding these guys for not doing it as well.

My not being in the mood for a soapland

I do admit this got in the way of my building good rapport with the girls but I actually applaud them for trying to engage me. I do regret now that I wrote about my being sleepy and us finishing up 10 minutes before the clock; that was my fault and should not be a contributing factor in this review.

Even if I were in the mood, I would still not recommend Reijou or their family of shops, not as long as Landmark is an option. I'd rather just go to Landmark for these reasons:
  • Landmark has always shown me more cards, even on a Sunday afternoon/evening
  • I feel less anti-foreigner sentiment at Landmark; actually the guys there are pretty kind
  • Landmark issued me a members card (and keeps track of everyone I had a session with, and reminds me at selection time)
  • Landmark asked me questions about the session afterward and listened to my feedback
  • Landmark always sent a taxi to pick me up from the station
  • This shop stated "no NS"; Landmark left it up the each girl's preference
  • On top of all that, Landmark is cheaper per girl
(Landmark is not perfect; they did have some negatives but they weren't substantial to me.)

Reactions: ur19877
Expectations for the shop keepers to get on their knees bowing

You're right, I went too far when I said I wouldn't return on this basis alone. Actually, I don't demand this, but the only other shop I've been to does it, so seems reasonable to ding these guys for not doing it as well.
This is a fascinating thing about high end soaplands, and i would like to say something about it (not related to the review).

I really think for guys who have to decide to start working at a soapland because they have a hard time finding a job, this is probably the worst and most humiliating thing...
Well, of course the social judgement is terrible, many people would not want to associate with them if they find out what their job is.
But for a man to get down on the floor for another guy would really hurt most guys their pride, i think.

And all that for definitely not receiving the salary that the girls get there, although it would be a more comfortable salary than conbini or izakaya work, and an easier job.

I used to get my own drink before the session

So you were aware of the issue but somehow still when this one place didnt provide you with what you previously provided for yourself, it was worth mentioning twice?

the only other shop I've been to does it, so seems reasonable to ding these guys for not doing it as well.

Sample size of two. Got it...

I feel less anti-foreigner sentiment at Landmark

I dunno, I didnt see you mention anything in this review related to that. Reijo's staff accepted your business and in fact went out of the way to accommodate your request.

You wanna go nama, thats your business but something you can guarantee will create drama in comments.

And all that for definitely not receiving the salary that the girls get there, although it would be a more comfortable salary than conbini or izakaya work, and an easier job.

I have heard that the usual salary for a male attendant in Yoshiwara is 10.000 Yen per day (bonuses excluded). But this includes working from usually 8 a.m. until late night, driving around customers, getting around on your knees like a plumber while fixing a sink in front of the customers, doing shopping errands for the girls and playing their psychiatrist. Considering all this the salary of a boy is not that great and I don't think I could do it.

I guess I never thought of it from their perspective. I didn't realize it was humiliating for them; it seemed like it was simply a job duty, not significantly different from using 尊敬語/謙譲語 (honorific and humble speech) with customers, which is done everywhere to put the customers above you. Seemed to me like this is simply their way of indicating that I'm a valued customer. If it is indeed humiliating for them, then I don't want them to have to do it. I don't live in Japan so I guess I have some misconceptions about the culture.

I didn't realize they make so little. I assumed they take home a significant sum. I assumed they're all yakuza and work together to squeeze out money from customers and maximize their profits by paying the girls very little. That's how I think a lot of P4P works in the US (though granted it's illegal here).

This is my two cents, it might be blunt and I will apologize beforehand.

You got ripped off sir. First of all, all 高級shops will pick u up from ueno! If they don't do that, you must assume it is against the rules. Now if you can't speak Japanese, they will take advantage of you. In fact they loooove foreigners who don't know the system. It's easy money.
A lot of these 高級 places have huge discounts that every customers is entitled to (i.e. At satin doll some of the new girls are 57000 yen) but if they assume you are a foreigner not only will they overcharge you,(外人tax) they will try and show you a girl who hasn't been getting 指名ed on that particular day.
One more thing about the おじき、 if you are a first time visitor they will unlikely do that for you.
All in all, if a shop isn't going to pick u up at the station, it means that they are too lazy to take out the car and fetch you; therefore you should expect nothing but disappointments! (This only applies to 高級soapland)

Called up Reijou for a 3P and after a few sentences in Japanese, they realized I was a foreigner and told me to go to Minowa. I went, called again ("Hey, I'm that guy who called earlier about a 3P"), and I thought they were gonna send a car but he told me to find a taxi.

This should have been your first clue that they didn't want you as a customer.

I have heard that the usual salary for a male attendant in Yoshiwara is 10.000 Yen per day (bonuses excluded). But this includes working from usually 8 a.m. until late night, driving around customers, getting around on your knees like a plumber while fixing a sink in front of the customers, doing shopping errands for the girls and playing their psychiatrist. Considering all this the salary of a boy is not that great and I don't think I could do it.
it's way lower than I expected.

it's way lower than I expected.

To be fair, that's the starting wage for new people, they guys that stick around for a while make better money, and get daily performance bonuses and the like. The tenchos at some places make more than the senior managers at our office... and a lot of it is under the table and tax free.

I guess I never thought of it from their perspective. I didn't realize it was humiliating for them; it seemed like it was simply a job duty, not significantly different from using 尊敬語/謙譲語 (honorific and humble speech) with customers, which is done everywhere to put the customers above you. Seemed to me like this is simply their way of indicating that I'm a valued customer. If it is indeed humiliating for them, then I don't want them to have to do it. I don't live in Japan so I guess I have some misconceptions about the culture.

I didn't realize they make so little. I assumed they take home a significant sum. I assumed they're all yakuza and work together to squeeze out money from customers and maximize their profits by paying the girls very little. That's how I think a lot of P4P works in the US (though granted it's illegal here).
Well, obviously the guys who work there are not the brothel owners. They are not yakuza. You think the big guys wanna spend their time sucking up with customers? They are collecting their money and doing bigger errants. The guys who work there are some poor suckers who cant find a company job. So they are not taking home the big money.That said, they probably do get bonuses for reeling in customers so i wouldn't trust them not to lie and to push you.
I dont think they underpay the girls really, the shop has to cover all water and electricity costs, salary of the male staff, things associated with driving the customers around, free drinks for the customers... and the girls still get about half of what you pay. But they have to do the hard work after all.

Reactions: One Pop
Also makeup is famous for offering NS to foreigners, so weird you had to agree on not getting it..

To be fair, that's the starting wage for new people, they guys that stick around for a while make better money, and get daily performance bonuses and the like. The tenchos at some places make more than the senior managers at our office... and a lot of it is under the table and tax free.
it's the starting wage for a normal labor work, I expected more for a job like this.
but I guess it's the kind of job someone with a record would do.

Don't want to call BS. But just as She says. also being a regular for a 4 as you say, you Don't seem to have any pull in yoshiwara very fishy.
Also makeup is famous for offering NS to foreigners, so weird you had to agree on not getting it..

Hmm Reijou doesn't have an affiliation with Makeup/Ailedore afaik.
I wonder if they set up a deal where they just ship all foreigners over to Make Up group?
I'm not surprised you were not satisfied, this group are a bunch of total douchebags, and they seem to aggressively tout foreigners which means many people probably end up there if they don't do any research.

I guess it's the kind of job someone with a record would do.

You'd be surprised - criminal background checks are rarely done in Japan.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, I've met a few former Yaks. They had no real issue getting a job out of prison, it was their own sense of shame that kept them from applying for something better. That and the company loyalty culture that thinks if you "bailed" on your first job that means you have moral issues.

It does seem kind of a fun job to me, hanging out with cute girls all day.
The times i went to deai cafe, me and the other girls had always a lot of fun joking around with the staff there.