http://n-castle.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 17,000 yen + love hotel

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've had a couple of FFM threesomes in college, and wanted to relive the fun, so called the Castle and they were happy to please. The Castle is an Asian DH and I've played with several of them before, but decided to get acquainted with some new talent this time, and chose Aki (http://n-castle.com/9.html) and Yuri (http://n-castle.com/18.html).

I got the the hotel and called the agency, and the girls came to my room a few minutes later all giggly and playful. They introduced themselves and immediately started stripping off. The two girls wanted to up-sell to 90 minutes but I didn't have the time, but seemed pretty happy when I gave them both a tip.

They lead me to the bathroom and started lathering me up and showering together. Aki and Yuri were a bit heavier than I'd imagined from their photos (Yuri was a bit heavier than I usually go with), but both were enthusiastic at cleaning me up and made the experience fun. Aki seemed the more experienced of the two and spoke much better Japanese, and was giving Yuri all the instructions for a while before I called her over and told her to come let me wash her beautiful rack. She grinned and was happy to please too, but definitely was calling the shots with Yuri.

After the shower we headed for the bed, and Aki suggested Yuri give me a BBBJ. I wanted to see how the girls played, so went down on both one after the other. I asked Yuri if she was ok with me fingering her while I went down on her, and she said ok if it wasn't too strong. I think Japanese guys have a tendency to go overboard influenced by the AV they watch, but Yuri was ok with some rhythmic fingering while I went to work. Aki was quite a live wire, and drew my head in towards her as a started to go down, and bucked around a lot to make sure I gave the areas she liked plenty of attention. I'll have to try her alone another day.

So Yuri now had me on my back, and Aki then started licking my chest while Yuri serviced me, before Aki straddled my face and the two of them gave me a great double BBBJ. It was the best thing since sliced bread until Aki told Yuri to start licking my balls while Aki continued the BBBJ. Best. Blowjob. Ever!

We'd reached the 30 ~ 40 minute mark, so I asked the girls if they were ok with the main course, and Yuri brought over a little back with a bunch of rubbers and lube. I was like a bull in a china shop, and must have had both the girls in most of the possible positions over the next 20 ~ 30 minutes. The girls were more than happy to oblige, and helped me into a new rubber each time I swapped girls - to the point we went through about 6 ~ 8 of them! Generally speaking the 3P service is the two girls servicing the customer, but Yuri and Aki were ok with some limited girl on girl action like the double BJ or licking the other girl's breasts while I went to town. Aki was actively encouraging me to bang Yuri all the way through, but I told her I wanted to play with them both, then finished with Aki. 5 minutes before time she helped me finish by massaging my balls while I was banging her, which helped amplify the pleasure of finishing.

Aki and Yuri were really playful and fun, but next time I'm going to try two of the other Castle girls I've played with individually before to see how the chemistry changes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a really good experience. 3P with Asian DH involves the two girls servicing the customer, rather than much girl-on-girl, so be aware of that, but they are good at what they do! Don't be afraid to lead the girls by explaining what you want during the session either.

What a great review. It's great when the providers enjoy the session as much as the client. These two two seem a lot of fun.

What level of Japanese is needed in the booking process and session?

17,000 for one hour with two girls.. WITH FS?! (if it's because you tipped them, I'm sorry for misunderstanding).

I just can't help but wonder how much of a cut their agency takes from them, and what they actually receive in the end if a client doesn't tip them.

17,000 for one hour with two girls.. WITH FS?! (if it's because you tipped them, I'm sorry for misunderstanding).

I just can't help but wonder how much of a cut their agency takes from them, and what they actually receive in the end if a client doesn't tip them.
Was thinking the same thing! Less than a days wage from working at a combini lol

What a great review. It's great when the providers enjoy the session as much as the client. These two two seem a lot of fun.

What level of Japanese is needed in the booking process and session?
The booking is in Japanese, but Asian DH agencies seem fine with foreign customers. The girls tell me they mostly see Japanese guys, but do have foreign regulars too.

Reactions: Quietlife

I know. I like to make sure they get around double what their agency offers, but there may also be several cultural presumptions at play here. Mainland Chinese in many industries can sign up for work over here via contracts that cover accomodation, food, living expenses etc, and be able to earn more here than back home. It's like the presumption you're just going out with the girl, and not her whole extended family, when you date a filipino girl!

Having said that, paying a tip not expected, but is naturally appreciated (especially when it brings their services closer to local Japanese prices), and brings out the best in people.

Great review @daytimefun

The photos make the girls look quite slim, but you say they were both heavy. And looking at the photos of the other girls they are clearly photoshopped.

In you past experiences with this shop, were any of the girls what you expected (as cute as in the photos), and did any of them have bad attitudes?
I've been to a few Korean DH where if you reject the upsell they girl turns into an outright bitch.

Great review @daytimefun

The photos make the girls look quite slim, but you say they were both heavy. And looking at the photos of the other girls they are clearly photoshopped.

In you past experiences with this shop, were any of the girls what you expected (as cute as in the photos), and did any of them have bad attitudes?
I've been to a few Korean DH where if you reject the upsell they girl turns into an outright bitch.
The girls can differ depending on the agency. Most of the Castle girls I've met are in their early 30s, but all of them have been good sports. This 3P was the only upsell their girls have teied, but they were happy with me declining. I had an attrocious experience with the agency Mango Pudding recently though, that I wrote up for TAG too.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just my assumption... 4000~5000 yen each could be a very generous cut, those gals works on a very low margin basis.. again my two cents...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Outstanding! Thanks for sharing!

Dumb question - they only do deliver/outcall to that select list of Love Hotels?

That's right. They are an "Asian DH", which means they are non-Japanese Asian girls.

Asian is asian. I really can't tell the difference by looking. I hope that isn't offensive. Mostly I try to listen for an accent. Even that is hit or miss.