catdogbird

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
3P with Shino and Rukia

Soapland Name:
Y-Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Shino and Rukia [https://y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=shino] , [https://y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=rukia]

Soapland Website:
https://y-shirt.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 62000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
So just to get the most important part out of the way, Shino and Rukia look nothing like their pictures. They are both BBW and look much older than their stated ages. But with that said, it was still a great experience and totally worth the money.

This was my first time coming to Y-Shirt. At the door, the manager (I assumed) greeted me and led me to the waiting room. He then showed me the rules in English and asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted a 3P for 2 hours and the manager showed me Rukia and Shino's picture only. I was fine with that so I paid and waited to be called. Nothing else to say about this part. It was literally just waiting in the waiting room.

(0/10(?))

When it came time to play, I was greeted by both Shino and Rukia. Like I said in the beginning, they looked nothing like their pictures so that was very disappointing, but this was my first 3P (and I already paid). It was either go big or go home, so I was gonna go big with 2 BBWs. Both Shino and Rukia were very friendly and it was smiles the whole time. Neither of them spoke English but I was able to talk to them a bit with what little Japanese I knew. They have such great personalities. I really did have fun talking with them. They then undressed me and asked me to get in the tub first. Shino joined me in the tub while Rukia got the mat ready. I told them I was a little nervous because this was my first time at a soapland (it actually was) and this was also my first 3P (it really was) so I'm a little nervous. In truth, I was actually nervous because I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep it up. So while I was in the tub, Shino played with my penis a little bit and sucked me off a bit. It was a mediocre blowjob. She also let me suck on her tits for a bit too. That was pretty fun. All in all, the bath play was average I suppose. Nothing against Shino though. I know she tried her best.

(6/10)

So once Rukia finished setting up the mat, they asked me to lay down and gave me a nuru massage. This part was awesome. I now understand why girls just get in the starfish position and make me do all the work. Because it feels great just laying there while you get fucked. Shino and Rukia just started sucking and licking my entire body and it was fucking awesome. I just laid there as they worked my entire body. They even gave me a little analingus and that was a great experience. One of them even started sucking my toes and that was awesome too. I had no idea who was doing what because at this point, I was lying on my stomach. Then they asked me to turn around and Shino started to ride me a bit. It felt pretty good but I started to go soft because a) I honestly have trouble keeping it up with a condom on and b) well, you know.... So yeah I got soft and I told them that I might not be able to pop and both Shino and Rukia told me that was completely okay and they were still all smiles and told me to relax because they would take care of me. I really did feel comforted when they told me that. Okay so the thing about the Y-shirt 3P is that one girl is supposed to be older (30+) and one is supposed to be younger (20+). Shino was obviously the kouhei and Rukia was the senpai. After I got soft, Rukia stepped up and started to suck me off while Shino switched up and let me suck on them tittes like I was a little baby. I am going to be 100% honest here and tell you that Rukia's bareback blowjob game is out of this world. I was fingering Shino for a bit but I had to pull out my fingers quick because Rukia was making my body go into spasms and there was a real chance I would have accidently hurt Shino if I kept my fingers down there. I ended up having to hold on to Shino for dear life as Rukia continued to suck my cock. As expected of senpai. Surprisingly though, I didn't bust. I honestly felt like I was about to, but I think Rukia started to get a little tired so I started getting soft again. Holy shit though, the mat play was amazing.

(10/10).

We then took a quick break to have a few drinks. No alcohol. Only soda, tea, or coffee. This was to be expected yet still disappointing. We started talking some more and it was fun. Shino and Rukia really do have fun personalities. I really wish my Japanese was better because you could tell they would be able to hold a conversation. After finishing up our drinks, They asked me to get on the bed so we can continue this 3P.

(7/10)

On the bed it was more of the same on the mat but minus the lotion and and mat. Rukia went back down on me with her flawless technique and I once again had to hold on to Shino for my dear life while her breasts were all smashed up on my face. Unlike on the mat, Rukia just would not stop and I actually busted a nut. Even though I came, Rukia just kept on going with a handjob until I went completely soft. It was truly amazing. After they cleaned me up, I asked them if they can give me a massage and they said no problem. Shino worked on my legs and Rukia worked on my back, shoulders, and neck. It was a great massage, I felt a lot of my knots just going away. They both did a great job. After that, they asked me to get in the tub one more time to just relax until the rest of clock ran out. I dried up, got dressed and it was time up. I said thank you to Shino and Rukia and they were all smiles and energy as I left. The way those two girls worked my body over, I felt so energized I could have probably fucked another girl for an hour. I left Y-Shirt feeling great and satisfied about my first 3P experience.

(10/10)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You'd think the fact that Shino and Rukia looking nothing like their pictures would have caused me to ding massive points off this review. I didn't though because what they lacked in my opinion of beauty, they exceled in service and experience. I really, really, wanted to do more with them than basically foreplay and a bbbj. But--and this is nothing against BBWs-- my body is just not capable of pleasing women of their size. I have to hold a girl in a particular way in order to have sex with her. Doggy does nothing for me and I just can't properly handle a BBW. What ended up happening though, was they took complete care of me. I had a great time and, to be honest, all I had to do was close my eyes and just enjoy the moment because Rukia is a master of her game and getting my face smashed by Shino's big ole titties was like covering my face with a big soft pillow.

I will definitely come back to Y-shirt again. But this time, I'm only going to pay for an hour and probably pick a more petite sized girl. Still, my 3P with Shino and Rukia was money well spent.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

This was a fun read, and it is nice that you had a good time anyway considering the not-so-great start. Thanks for the review !

Last edited:
Great review OP. H-cups and J-cups! Drowning in tits wouldn’t be a bad way to go. FBNLT! Cheers!

Reactions: catdogbird