30 mins - ¥18,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So here goes: My third and possibly final Rio review at least for a while. I love Rio and I'll probably never find anyone as good as her, but I'm sure all of you would agree that a large part of being a man is not the quality of sex one has, but the number of conquests. As such, I'll happily come back to Rio when I've had my fill of every other option out there, but I want to get as many notches on my proverbial belt as I can while I'm still young(ish).

OK, so the past two rounds with Rio, she made me cum with a steaming blowjob - and while absolutely awesome they both were (in fact I favour blowjobs over actual sex), I really didn't feel truly satisfied. Cumming via pussy will ultimately always beat cumming via oral, so that was the goal this time.

I went to Matsushima Shinchi after watching Dune II that afternoon, arriving at about 5:00pm. Bought myself two 9% STRONG lemon chu-his to get a nice buzz going (although is it just me? The STRONGs don't seem to feel as, well, strong these days..? 🤔) Err.. anyhoo ... by 5:20pm I had arrived at Nanten and honestly didn't expect to see Rio until a few laps 'round the place, but there she was, smiling and grinning at me like an old friend. 🥰 I walked right up to her (kind of ignoring ol' Mama san - sorry, Mama! 💦) and said, "Hey Rio, remember me?" to which she replied, "Sure do, Oniichan - how was Australia?". We briefly chatted at the front of the store before I turned to Mama and thanked her for tonight's service, saying I'd be in her care. Rio and I went upstairs, and before the timer started ticking, I gave Rio the souvenir I'd promised last time we met, as well as a little something for Mama-san. Rio was, as ever, highly appreciative and after choosing the 30 minute option, Rio came back upstairs and we immediately undressed for the shower. I think Rio was perhaps aware that we chatted a little too long last time and was doing her best to give me the maximum play time this round. 😇

Not too much else to say that I haven't already said, but we rinsed off in the shower, with Rio paying special attention to my dick and balls. She once again pulled my head down to hers for a kiss (I love it when she does that!) and we made our way to bed. Once again things started off with Rio giving me a slow and sensual BBBJ - but this time it was with me kneeling on the mattress and Rio on all fours. I got a glorious view of her pussy and ass as she sucked me off in one of the best headjobs I'd ever received, and I slowly caressed her sweet ass before eating her out a little. From there we started in missionary. Again, she hadn't applied any lube - which is always a great sign of rapport. After a few minutes of kissing her neck while in mish, we changed to doggy style where I could enjoy the view of that glorious 🍑。From there I had another hankering for some standing doggy, and Rio happily obliged. A chime rang to signify the 10 minute remaining mark, and I honestly can't remember exactly what we did in between that and the final position, but now that I think of it, I realise I've never had Rio in cowgirl or her on top in general, so I think I'll go with that for the eventual Round 4 some day. 😏

Anyway, we laughed about how I came in her mouth the past two times so I focused on trying to cum in missionary again as I like to French kiss when I cum. Eventually got there with about 2 minutes to spare, and when Rio propped herself up to guide my dick out, she made sure to check the volume of cum in the rubber (probz because she/these girls also wanna make sure the condom didn't break during sex, I'd wager? 😅). Rio blurted out "WHOOOA!! You came HEAPS!" which actually wasn't flattery as I'd abstained from jerking off for the past 5 days and was nearing my mental breaking point by this day! 😵 Thank god for you, Rio!

We showered again, went downstairs, and Rio, Mama-san and I had a good chat for about 5 minutes about the souvenirs I'd gotten them as well as my recent holiday, since there wasn't really anyone walking around at that exact moment anyway. Rio and I waved goodbye, and the Mama san (actually a grandmother this time, not the regular Big Mama - but Rio said she loves this old lady so she's the one that got the present from me! 😜), and we swapped Instagram accounts in parting.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
What can I say that hasn't already been said? If you were to pick anyone to be with at Matsuhsima Shinchi, Rio is simply the best, hands down. The next P4P I have will most likely be with a different girl though - but only because I want to have as many different experiences with as many girls as possible before I die. That being said, I will always, ALWAYS come back to Rio for what I know is the best service out there. I suggest you all do too (but make sure to give her a rest in between, fellas 😏 )

Thanks for another amazing review! I actually really enjoy the details of your reviews so I know what I can ask from Rio. It’s weird though Becuse of a bad experience once I haven’t asked if I can cum in her mouth but I really want to. Maybe the next time I can work up the courage.

last time I got the 90 minutes so I could kinda let her rest. I’d say half of that we just talked. It was great. I would love to just take like a two hour session (or more) one day and just let her relax. I know it wouldn’t be boring because she is really an interesting person with a lot to say. Like a petite buddha that loves to fuck. lol.

Reactions: discosupafly79
Thanks for another amazing review! I actually really enjoy the details of your reviews so I know what I can ask from Rio. It’s weird though Becuse of a bad experience once I haven’t asked if I can cum in her mouth but I really want to. Maybe the next time I can work up the courage.

last time I got the 90 minutes so I could kinda let her rest. I’d say half of that we just talked. It was great. I would love to just take like a two hour session (or more) one day and just let her relax. I know it wouldn’t be boring because she is really an interesting person with a lot to say. Like a petite buddha that loves to fuck. lol.
90 minutes!? ⏳🤯💸 A gentleman and a scholar, I see! 😳👍 Really happy you liked the in-depth reviews, man - but even moreso that you're a true gentleman who treats Rio with the respect and care she deserves. ❤️‍🔥

Reactions: joshuas
I might choose 100 minutes on next visit so she could get plenty of rest
You definitely should! I feel like she really appreciates and notices the small kindness and tries to outdo you. Almost like a competition. She’s a lot of fun to just talk to.

Reactions: discosupafly79
The price seems steep! You can get 70-90minutes FS for 10,000 at Tsumaten 🤪
Depends though. Most people who lurk here and do P4P in Japan are tourists so their Japanese is usually non-existent so most likely they will be rejected service at Tsumaten. Rio, on the other hand, welcomes everyone.

if you are nearby or around the area just drop by her shop and let her know what time you’ll be coming, it’s like a “reservation” but if you dont show up within 5 minutes of said timing they’ll just go on as usual I think

Although I’m not sure how the system works but I saw a calendar with a bunch of different names and timings.

Personally I only ever set our meeting times super early since I wanted to be her first customer. Earliest is 2:30pm 😁